Golf Spies “Spyin” - It’s What We Do

Tijoli

image.jpeg.0b6a095245419faa9a363febc768dc3d.jpeg I’ve got my magnifying glass (well it’s an app on my phone) and my special sleuth hat and I am ready to go.

For 59Club, I get to secretly spy on golf courses and write a review on my findings!!  How cool is that?!?  I’ve already done the virtual training and am about to embark on my trial.  It may a little soon to write this as my trial will be sometime next week but I’m so excited I couldn’t wait to tell you about it.

I get to take up to three friends and “must” (it will difficult) eat a meal before and after the round.  I have to take pictures of two holes on the front and two on the back.  The pictures and the grading scale are very specific. I also take pictures of the meals and evaluate them as well.  The pay is the free round of golf and two meals (including beverages).  I can handle that!

How cool is it that I’m a “MGSpy” who gets to SPY?!?  I’d love to know if anyone else has had this experience and how it worked out for you!  I’ll let you know how it goes and post some pictures from the journey…

Edited by Tijoli

Tijoli

Best of luck in your new endeavor and looking forward to both the reviews and photos!

Pretty cool thing to be able to do.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to "Unboxing & Set-Up" post

1 hour ago, Tijoli said:

image.jpeg.0b6a095245419faa9a363febc768dc3d.jpeg I’ve got my magnifying glass (well it’s an app on my phone) and my special sleuth hat and I am ready to go.

I get to secretly spy on golf courses and write a review on my findings!!  How cool is that?!?  I’ve already done the virtual training and am about to embark on my trial.  It may a little soon to write this as my trial will be sometime next week but I’m so excited I couldn’t wait to tell you about it.

I get to take up to three friends and “must” (it will difficult) eat a meal before and after the round.  I have to take pictures of two holes on the front and two on the back.  The pictures and the grading scale are very specific. I also take pictures of the meals and evaluate them as well.  The pay is the free round of golf and two meals (including beverages).  I can handle that!

How cool is it that I’m a “MGSpy” who gets to SPY?!?  I’d love to know if anyone else has had this experience and how it worked out for you!  I’ll let you know how it goes and post some pictures from the journey…

Sounds like a great gig!  Being able to take 3 friends and including beverages (plural).... a call to Uber sounds the best plan 😆.  Care to share how you happened into it? I really like the profile photo and the whole sleuthy spy thing (yes, I know that's not a scrabble word). Have fun and please share your write up if you can 👍.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

48 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Sounds like a great gig!  Being able to take 3 friends and including beverages (plural).... a call to Uber sounds the best plan 😆.  Care to share how you happened into it? I really like the profile photo and the whole sleuthy spy thing (yes, I know that's not a scrabble word). Have fun and please share your write up if you can 👍.

I sent you a message 😊.

Tijoli