Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×

Callaway Paradym drivers overrated

Jmatczak87

Does anyone else think that the paradym is overrated?, I bought the paradym 4 months ago I switched from the rouge st max ls and I have to say I’ve been very disappointed in it, so much so I just traded it in for the cobra ltdx ls and couldn’t be happier, I think I’ll be playing cobra drivers from here on out

Paradym driver

ltdx ls 3 and 5 wood

T100-s irons

SM9 wedges

Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2

4 minutes ago, Jmatczak87 said:

Does anyone else think that the paradym is overrated?, I bought the paradym 4 months ago I switched from the rouge st max ls and I have to say I’ve been very disappointed in it, so much so I just traded it in for the cobra ltdx ls and couldn’t be happier, I think I’ll be playing cobra drivers from here on out

Paradym worked fine for me when I tried it.  Would be interested in how you decided on the specs (loft, adapter settings, shaft, head, etc.)for the various drivers.   Why did you switch from the rogue?  Any captured stats to show the improvement or why the Paradym didn’t work?  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

No, no stats just on course performance for me, I used the same shaft I always use in both the rouge and paradym, the Oban kyoshi black 65 stiff, I would say distance wise was the same in both but I was just incredibly interested with the paradym head, I’ve had the cobra ltdx ls in the bag now for the past 4 rounds got the same shaft in it and it’s straight and long for me, I think it might have come down to the head shape for me, I like the more compact head with a deep face, problem should have went with the triple diamond but I’m very very happy with the ltdx ls, I’m hitting it further and straighter then both of the callaway models

Paradym driver

ltdx ls 3 and 5 wood

T100-s irons

SM9 wedges

Hold up. You switched 4 months ago to the Paradym and as of this last Thursday you were happy with it. Now it’s over rated?  That was a quick flip. 

Edit:

Sorry not happy but “all in all pleased with its performance.”

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Some clubs work for some people and not for others.

I don’t think any club is overrated because of the above.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

And I wasn’t happy with it after the first week just tried to get used to it, after spending that much money didn’t want to bail on it rite away 

Paradym driver

ltdx ls 3 and 5 wood

T100-s irons

SM9 wedges

1 hour ago, Jmatczak87 said:

And I wasn’t happy with it after the first week just tried to get used to it, after spending that much money didn’t want to bail on it rite away 

Your own words less than a week ago said you were “all in all pleased with its performance”. You have had it for 4 months then after more than 3 months you were pleased, why is it all of a sudden over rated?  

Perhaps you were just in a funk with the driver and it had zero to do with the Paradym.

Glad you are hitting the cobra well it’s a great driver too. I just don’t see how you can call out the Paradym as over rated when you’re own words from 6 days ago contradict that very thing. 

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

I had that funk or end to the honeymoon period after gaining an average of 10 yards over my previous driver- G425 Max. Instead of shopping around for a new head, I got a cheap Graphite Design Tour AD TP off of EBay and made a slight swing adjustment and the magic seems to be back- even with the stock Hzrdus Smoke Silver. So now I have the GD that has a more penetrating ball flight than the Hzrdus, which gives me options. Anyway- for me, the Paradym has been quite the paradigm shift… yes, I went there. 😜

Driver: Callaway Paradym; Hzrdus Silver 50 Gram

3 Wood: Ping 410; "Otto Phlex" Project X Evenflow Riptide 

7 Wood: Callaway Epic Max 

3, 5-7 Irons: Callaway Apex 19

8-AW Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 19

Wedges: Callaway MD4 54, Callaway MD4 58 X Grind 

Putter: Evnroll ER2v; Midlock and Standard 34 inch with Gravity Gip

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2023 at 1:49 PM, Jmatczak87 said:

I didn't find paradym to be overrated when I hit it at a recent fitting.  I found it to be really good. It wasn't as long as the longest low-spin models, but that's not what it was designed for - that's the Triple Diamond's competition.  I did find it to be very long for the overall forgiving driver category which fits the biggest swath of golfers. And, I found it to be extraordinarily forgiving/consistent.  That has also been reported by at least one major robot test done by True Spec.  

All that said, it's always going to come down to individual preference, fit, and performance ... and how a shaft-head combination pair together for an individual golfer.

For my fit, I would've been tempted to say that G430 LST, or TSR2 is overrated ... because they didn't work well for me with the shaft I was fit into that day ... But, they're not overrated, they just didn't work for me with that shaft.  Another member here just posted his recent driver fitting where G430 LST was the overall best for him.  I would've thought Taylormade Drivers (Sim, Sim 2) were overrated because they didn't work well for me when I tried them in the past ... Well in my recent fitting, the Stealth 2 Plus was my winner.  So, you just never know.  When a Driver is labeled as "Good/Great", what that means to me is that it works well for a lot of people.

Edited by vamosjackets

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie

• 3 weeks later...

It's not surprising that someone's "overrated" is someone else's "dream come true!" 

Why?

Because shafts make or break a driver as compared to irons. A routine fitting (where you might try 3-5 shafts) may still leave you not finding the right combo of head / shaft for your swing. 

Landing on a different manufacturer can follow, of course, if your fitting was less than stellar.

After all, if the fitting was exceptional chances are high that you wouldn't feel the need to switch.

Just Keeping It Real...

• 1 month later...

I haven't heard many guys talking about how much they love their Paradym driver. I'm wondering if Callaway might have missed the mark with this driver. 

I don't know if anyone has noticed but the Callaway Pre-Owned site has dropped the price on the Paradym Driver recently. On 11/1/23 The price of a NEW Paradym was $499, the pre-owned price was about $430 for like new and $400 for very good. Today, 11/14/23 the NEW price is still $499 while the pre-owned price has dropped to $385 for like new and $355 for very good. The most likely explanation for that is that they have more Paradym drivers coming in than they are selling. Most of the Paradym owners have had their driver less than a year. I don't know many guys happy who are happy with their driver and part with it when it's less than a year old. 

Makes me think twice about buying one. 

2 hours ago, Shack36 said:

I haven't heard many guys talking about how much they love their Paradym driver. I'm wondering if Callaway might have missed the mark with this driver. 

I don't know if anyone has noticed but the Callaway Pre-Owned site has dropped the price on the Paradym Driver recently. On 11/1/23 The price of a NEW Paradym was $499, the pre-owned price was about $430 for like new and $400 for very good. Today, 11/14/23 the NEW price is still $499 while the pre-owned price has dropped to $385 for like new and $355 for very good. The most likely explanation for that is that they have more Paradym drivers coming in than they are selling. Most of the Paradym owners have had their driver less than a year. I don't know many guys happy who are happy with their driver and part with it when it's less than a year old. 

I have liked mine so far. It has a different sound to it but when struck well, the ball travels!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

18 hours ago, Shack36 said:

Of the seven people I know who have the Paradym or PTD, all seven rave about the performance. Two of the six traded in the TSr3, a very good driver in its own right, and saw big improvements. I can’t speak to it too much, but when I was playing with another lefty who had the standard Paradym, I took one swing with it and hit a 275 yard tight draw down the middle of the fairway. I was ready to buy one then and still may end up with one. 

The triple diamond was also featured as one of the top three drivers to buy recently with Ian Fraser. Certainly swing it before you buy it, but don’t be afraid to pick one up. 

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X (Currently Testing)

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Take what I am about to say with the following caveat: No club, no matter how great it is, will be universally loved by all. Because clubs and our relationships with them are personal and subjective. 

That being said, The Paradym TD is the absolute best driver I’ve swung this year, bar none. I can’t say I’ve swung them all, but if you check the threads you’ll find that I have swung and gamed a good number in my search to find a driver that works for me, the way I want it to. The Paradym TD is that club.

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 Kai Li White 70x

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :cameron-small: Special Select Del Mar

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Just goes to show one that different clubs for different folks.  Research has proven that “new” releases are not much,  if any different over previous years.  Nor has distance increased, that’s a fact.  It’s just finding the right shaft head combo. 

Ping g400 max driver

Cally 7 and 5 wood 

ping g400 irons

cleveland wedge

No regrets.

I traded my Callaway Rogue for the Paradym after playing a few rounds with it.  There were no massive gains in distance but my dispersion is approximately 2 yards tighter and mishits  are more forgiving.  The acoustics of the Paradym also inspire more confidence.

:callaway-small: Paradym 12.5 degree with HZRDUS Smoke IM10 shaft

:taylormade-small: SIM 2 Max 5 wood

:callaway-small: Rouge ST Max 4 hybrid

:cobra-small: LTDX One Length 5 hybrid, 6 thru SW irons with  :kbs: shafts

:scotty-cameron-1: Studio Style Newport 2.5 putter

:callaway-small: Chrome Soft triple track golf balls

:ShotScope: Connex Mobile Enabled Performance Tracking Tags

Stewart R1-S Push cart

:callaway-logo-1: Rouge ST Max Driver 12.5 degree with 

:taylormade-small: SIM 2 Max 5 wood

:callaway-logo-1: Rouge ST Max 4 hybrid

:cobra-small: LTDX One Length 5 hybrid, 6 thru SW irons with :kbs: shafts

:scotty-cameron-1: Studio Style Newport 2.5 putter

:callaway-small: Chrome Soft triple track golf balls

:ShotScope: Connex Mobile Enabled Performance Tracking Tags

I've had mine since May.  I find it close to the same distance as my old Epic LS, maybe a few less Ball Speed, but the dispersion is much tighter.  I find more fairways without a doubt.

After this video I've set everything to neutral and it seems to do its job quite well. 

:callaway-small: Paradym 9 degree Driver

:wilson-small: DYNAPWR 3 wood

:callaway-small: Apex 21  PW-4 Iron

:cleveland: CBX 50 degree

:cleveland: CBX 54 degree

:cleveland: CBX2 58 degree

:vokey-small: SM6 62 Degree   

:EVNROLL: ER2 Putter

20 hours ago, Shack36 said:

Price drops are gonna be coming for most of the major OEM’s drivers due to new releases being announced between now and the pga show. 

As I mentioned along with others I game the Paradym TD and it’s been the best driver I have ever played. And let’s be honest outside of @Golfspy_CG2 not many have tried/owned more.

I will still try/buy them all this new year but it will take something special to beat the Paradym. That said I mentioned in our staff channel that I’m not a huge fan of Navy so the new Smoke AI or Cobra Dark Speed may just need to match it for me to change. 

could be a quality control issue.  not all heads of any given model are virtually the same.  The big guys on tour will hit a bunch of the same club and pick which one is IT.  maybe your head is a dud, and another "same" head work better.

Drv: PXG 0211, Evnflo Riptide CB Senior, Callaway 454 TI (2004) 10 and an 11, regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram senior. TM Burner Superfast 3.0 M flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  forged Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hollow body.

6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex.

Gap: 52/9 GFF Mizuno S5, Lob: 60/6 GFF Mizuno T7.

Sand: Ancien Regime 56/12 Hogan Sure Out, Apex shaft. Heavy sole.

Chipper:  Ancien Regime Don Martin "Up n In" bronze or copper. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

Price drops are gonna be coming for most of the major OEM’s drivers due to new releases being announced between now and the pga show. 

As I mentioned along with others I game the Paradym TD and it’s been the best driver I have ever played. And let’s be honest outside of @Golfspy_CG2 not many have tried/owned more.

I will still try/buy them all this new year but it will take something special to beat the Paradym. That said I mentioned in our staff channel that I’m not a huge fan of Navy so the new Smoke AI or Cobra Dark Speed may just need to match it for me to change. 

Second all of this!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I played a TM Stealth and loved the distance I got with it but switched to Paradym because it was far more forgiving and a fairway finder for me.  I lost about 10 yards, but gained accuracy.  That said, it took me trying several shafts to get my ball flight the way I wanted.  

No matter what shaft i tried with the TM Stealth, I always had issues with control and consistency.  

Right Now: Paradym Driver 9Degrees, Autoflex shaft, TM 3 Wood Ventus Red 6 Velocore, Ping G430 3,6, Hybrid BMG Shafts, Paradym Irons 5-AW, KBS Max Graphite, Ping 4.0 Glide Wedges 54, 60

On 8/7/2023 at 12:49 PM, Jmatczak87 said:

So, on your profile you are a 5 handicap which is very good. You also list the driver as your greatest weakness. Were you fitted for the Callaway along with settings and shaft? Or did you just make the purchase on your own? I can’t say that it’s the driver if that is your weak area and you weren’t fitted. Also calling the driver overrated because it doesn’t work for you seems unfair. There are many people who have presented glowing reviews of this driver. I use the Callaway Paradym TD and absolutely love it. I keep going back to my PXG, but after a few rounds the Callaway is back in the bag. It is true not every club fits every golfer. However, you had it for 4 months and in the last week gave up on it? Sounds like driver swing issues. 

Play like a champion today!

I do not currently own a Paradym, however, that will probably change as prices are dropping and the used market is starting to flood with options galore! Now, I will say that I did test both the Paradym TD and the Standard and I loved both except the TD was not for me (or the shaft options PGA Superstore had didn't work). Once I threw that Standard Paradym head on everything changed! I found I was hitting bombs, averaging 317 carry, and average dispersion of 10 yards. That is huge for me. I think if I find the right option out on the used market right now I wouldn't be able to help myself and I will pull the trigger.

I say ditto to what everyone else has been saying regarding preference. I think that what is so striking about the world of golf is that for the majority of people maybe something will work for all, but there is still a very large percentage of people that MUST get fit for their clubs. I am one of them. For that reason alone you can not say that a club is/isn't overrated. I think the reason we see fluctuations in driver popularity is mostly due to new tech, marketing sway, social media presence, etc. These all influence what the world of golf at large is both saying and doing. From a social media perspective, I think you are correct, yes. The Paradym has received the most Social Media hype I think I have seen in years past. Does it deserve it, yes I think it does. We just have to keep in mind that clubs fit everyone so differently and that OEM companies will pay exorbitant amounts of money to make sure that their drivers are number 1 most seen across all media. If you do that successfully then congratulations you won the driver lottery for that year. 

These are just a few of my thoughts. I do understand that because a lot of money is attached to our purchases of these clubs we can get hot and heavy regarding how we feel about them but in the end, we are the user and they are just the tool. I have learned from personal experience I MUST make sure that I do my due diligence and if I am going to spend $600 on a driver I have to go get fit. Lest we not also forget that as imperfect mortals our swing are going to change all the time and unfortunately constant upkeep on ourselves is required. 

Sorry for being so long-winded but I had a lot of thoughts while reading everyone else's responses.

DRIVER :titleist-small: TSR3 9* Ventus TR Blue TX 70g,

3 WOOD:titleist-small: TSR3 15* Ventus TR Red TX 80g,

5 WOOD :titleist-small: TSR3 18* Ventus Blue VC TX 90g

IRONS:srixon-small: ZX7 MKII (5, 6, & 7), Z Forged (8, 9, &PW)

WEDGES:vokey-small: SM9 50* D Grind, 54* D Grind, & 60* M Grind

PUTTER:taylormade-small: Spider Tour 36", SuperStroke ZENERGY XL TOUR 3.0+ w/50g counterbalance weight

BALL - Maxfli Tour X, :taylormade-small: TP5x, & :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (Testing)

Home Course: Snowflake Municipal 

Lobo.jpg

I purchased Paradym X clubs this year Driver, 5W, 7W, 4H, 5H and 6iron to AW. I found that I definitely gained distance with the irons but then again they are stronger degrees than my previous AP1s. I thought the woods and hybrids were better had my previous Titleist woods  & hybrids.

Paradym X Driver 10.5*

Paradym X 5 & 7 woods

Paradym X 4 & 5 Hybrids

Paradym X irons 6-AW

Cleveland CBG wedges 50, 54 & 58*

Odyssey Versa Sabre tooth putter.

1 hour ago, Javs said:

So, on your profile you are a 5 handicap which is very good. You also list the driver as your greatest weakness. Were you fitted for the Callaway along with settings and shaft? Or did you just make the purchase on your own? I can’t say that it’s the driver if that is your weak area and you weren’t fitted. Also calling the driver overrated because it doesn’t work for you seems unfair. There are many people who have presented glowing reviews of this driver. I use the Callaway Paradym TD and absolutely love it. I keep going back to my PXG, but after a few rounds the Callaway is back in the bag. It is true not every club fits every golfer. However, you had it for 4 months and in the last week gave up on it? Sounds like driver swing issues. 

If ya follow his posts he was “happy” with it until all of a sudden it was over rated. 

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

If ya follow his posts he was “happy” with it until all of a sudden it was over rated. 

Yes Sir, I saw you had pointed that out earlier. I fully agree with you! That’s why I said so after 4 months he gave up on it all of a sudden. So, my question yet to be answered is was he fitted. That coupled with if the driver is his admitted weak area makes sense that those swing flaws could return. Either way my opinion is that just saying the driver is overrated isn’t the answer. Especially, since that driver and the TD have been getting great reviews. The better answer I think is he just fell out of love with it. I would encourage lessons working on the driver. That could be a lot cheaper and more beneficial in the long run. 

Play like a champion today!

I purchased the Paradym X driver a few months back & love it.  I also think the driver shaft I was fitted, complements the Paradym X perfectly. Definitely gained yardage with the Paradym X over the PXG 0211 driver.  Accuracy with Paradym X driver is better than my previous Callaway driver - GBB Sub Zero, which I loved before the face cracked.  

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

I did a driver fitting this year, the one that was by far the best for distance and dispersion was the Paradym. It wasn't even close. Every swing is different, without a fitting it is hard to know which component was not suited for you.

• Driver - Callaway Paradym X 10.5 - Project X HZRDS Gen 4 50
  • 3 Wood - Callaway Paradym X 16.5 - Project X HZDRS Gen 4 50
  • 5 Wood - Callaway Paradym X 18.5 - Project X HZDRS Gen 4 50
  • Irons - Srixon ZX7 - KBS Tour C-Taper Lite
  • Wedges - Srixon ZX7 51-8 KBS Tour C-Taper Lite; Titleist Vokey 56-12 & 60-08 - Project X 6.0
  • Putter - Scotty Cameron Phantom X12
  • Golf Ball - 2023 Titleist Pro V1X Left Dash