Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Congrats and glad you're here!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Well today I've been here a year and 2300+ posts later

Congratulations, glad you're here!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

After a 12 hour day, 9 hour round trip driving to Indianapolis and back I have my Aussie passport coming in 3 weeks.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Congrats - I enjoyed your input. Keep the posts coming.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Congratulations, glad you're here!

Congrats - I enjoyed your input. Keep the posts coming.

Happy Anniversary!! Happy to have you aboard. Keep the posts coming...

Thank you gents and you get to at least get more posts out of me for the Hogan wedge test

Thank you gents and you get to at least get more posts out of me for the Hogan wedge test

Happy MGS Anniversary!!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Went to a memorial service for a firefighter who worked at the department I'm in the academy for. Met him a few times at a previous job when we was volunteering as a firefighter so I felt like it was the right thing to do by going.

That's fine typing young man. Congrats

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

After a 12 hour day, 9 hour round trip driving to Indianapolis and back I have my Aussie passport coming in 3 weeks.

Remember mate, no worries! Or as my daughter's boyfriend says "to easy"

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

Went to a memorial service for a firefighter who worked at the department I'm in the academy for. Met him a few times at a previous job when we was volunteering as a firefighter so I felt like it was the right thing to do by going.

Awesome support

Awesome support

There were representatives from fire departments that were hours away that didn't have to be there. It made me proud that this is the career path I've chosen.

You guys have some pretty big turtles there. And nice of you to move them back to their environment

We have a lot of wildlife in our area. Up until 3 years ago there were nothing but cattle farms, watermelon farms & swamps. Turtles (some really big) get caught in the roads. If their not snappers I just help them to the pond. I leave the gators to find their own way.

Rick

Left Hand, 

There is no way this Niemann kid can last 20 years out on tour with a swing like this....hurts me just to look at it.

niemann.jpg

Don't get me wrong...the kid is a tremendous player and a fantastic athlete but backs just aren't meant to have that sort of force exerted on them over and over and over again.  Hopefully he can do something before he ends up needing surgery.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

There is no way this Niemann kid can last 20 years out on tour with a swing like this....hurts me just to look at it.

attachicon.gifniemann.jpg

Don't get me wrong...the kid is a tremendous player and a fantastic athlete but backs just aren't meant to have that sort of force exerted on them over and over and over again.  Hopefully he can do something before he ends up needing surgery.

Dam, my back hurts looking at that picture!

attachicon.gifniemann.jpg

He's Gumby dammit!

83fda4a8b95b23416496f45310e84a76.jpg

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Granted I haven't hit a golf ball in almost a decade.But when I was able to play the game seemed simpler and enjoyable.Just seems like the lessons and even understanding current gear fittings is beyond complicated

What happened to the days of keeping your head down.Or just swing the club in tempo? Almost like you need a degree in physics to comprehend all this new tech and swing teachings.Or maybe if they make it complicated it makes them sound like the smart guy in the room.Maybe we would get more golfers in the game if we went back to simple

Keep it in the short stuff

@twofer. People can get as engaged in golf as they choose. Some just play and some want to dig more into the details. From my observations people that participate in golf forums are more into the weeds about how to play better, club technology, and fitting.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Granted I haven't hit a golf ball in almost a decade.But when I was able to play the game seemed simpler and enjoyable.Just seems like the lessons and even understanding current gear fittings is beyond complicated

What happened to the days of keeping your head down.Or just swing the club in tempo? Almost like you need a degree in physics to comprehend all this new tech and swing teachings.Or maybe if they make it complicated it makes them sound like the smart guy in the room.Maybe we would get more golfers in the game if we went back to simple

The great thing about MGS is that the forum members can get into as little or as much detail as they'd like. Want to keep it simple and just have fun - no problem - I think the members here respect that. Want to continuously improve (while still having fun) the members here will help.

I'm relatively new to golf and with a high index. In the past 18 months I've learned more here about the game , technique, equipment then from reading magazines or internet searches. I'm also looking to get continuously better ((while still having fun). I still think about keeping my head down, the correct tempo along with 'position, grip, alignment'. Those concepts got me to where I am. The 'stuff' I learned here are going to get me playing consistently in the 80's.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

The great thing about MGS is that the forum members can get into as little or as much detail as they'd like. Want to keep it simple and just have fun - no problem - I think the members here respect that. Want to continuously improve (while still having fun) the members here will help.

I'm relatively new to golf and with a high index. In the past 18 months I've learned more here about the game , technique, equipment then from reading magazines or internet searches. I'm also looking to get continuously better ((while still having fun). I still think about keeping my head down, the correct tempo along with 'position, grip, alignment'. Those concepts got me to where I am. The 'stuff' I learned here are going to get me playing consistently in the 80's.

DITTO. Well stated!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

It's the way that the entire world is moving. The more information there is to gather, the more complicated everything seems.

The great part about MGS is you can be yourself and make your enjoyment level whatever you want it to be. There are plenty of topics to either dive into the rabbit hole or just talk about how beautiful the course was.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position, Ball Position...

Apologize. My only connection to golf has been watching almost every tour event I can feast my eyes on.When it comes to real golf it has been you tube and reading forums

Apologize for what?   Everyone is welcome here and we all engage in the sport in different ways. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Out at the Square last night and tucked in between the carts....

Can't fool me that's not a Golf CartIMG_2421.JPGIMG_2420.jpg

Rick

Left Hand, 

Out at the Square last night and tucked in between the carts....

Can't fool me that's not a Golf Cartattachicon.gifIMG_2421.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2420.jpg

That is so cool!  It looks like an awesome retirement setting.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Golf cart customizing must be popular down there...look like some pretty cool designs!

That is so cool! It looks like an awesome retirement setting.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024: