Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×
Undershooter30

Lynx golf is apparently still around. And AWFUL at social media

Lynx golf is apparently still a thing. I even peeped their new irons and they look pretty visually appealing.

​I'm posting this because whoever runs their twitter account is CLUELESS lol. Most of yall are probably aware of the No Laying Up guys and maybe the Club Pro Guy on twitter. They are hilarious accounts. Well Lynx doesn't think much of them and won't even play along with jokes about it despite both having HUGE twitter followings and Lynx having less than 4k.

​I don't have the time to cover it all but thought I'd at least share the tweet from the main NLU account. You can click on the one its quoted from there. Both threads are just hilariously bad as far as promoting yourself/company on social media. If you want a "How not to do it." Than this is it. lol

• Like 3

Lynx golf is apparently still a thing. I even peeped their new irons and they look pretty visually appealing.

​I'm posting this because whoever runs their twitter account is CLUELESS lol. Most of yall are probably aware of the No Laying Up guys and maybe the Club Pro Guy on twitter. They are hilarious accounts. Well Lynx doesn't think much of them and won't even play along with jokes about it despite both having HUGE twitter followings and Lynx having less than 4k.

​I don't have the time to cover it all but thought I'd at least share the tweet from the main NLU account. You can click on the one its quoted from there. Both threads are just hilariously bad as far as promoting yourself/company on social media. If you want a "How not to do it." Than this is it. lol

https://twitter.com/NoLayingUp/status/951552684095655936

🤣🤣🤣 OMG I just blew that thread up...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Looks like they'll be at the PGA show booth 1883. If anyone stumbles across them would you mind taking a glance for me?

• Like 2

The clubs looks good tbh.

They just aren't very bright when it comes to marketing themselves.

Side note: I'd kill to go to the PGA show.

Find a friend in the Golf business. There's always a way to tag along. I went; paid my own way, my own badge cost (which was minimal) and didn't have a problem. Demo Day at Orange County National is beyond belief if you're a club junkie!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Agree with the above sentiments that their social media people need to be forced to read the Wendy's and Moon Pie Twitter accounts, just to figure out what they're supposed to be doing.

That said, in addition to the blades posted above, these forged CBs in gunmetal look sharp (ahem, except for the cat face, which doesn't thrill me):

Prowler-CB-iron-gun-45-view-1200x1200.jp

• Like 2

These clubs are gorgeous! I had no idea this company still existed. I thought they had been gone for years. I remember them from back in the Fred Couples days.

• Like 1

Wow those are gorgeous!!

I was happy with what I have. But for that price & sweet Lynx. I might havta just to be different. Lol

• Like 1

CPG and NLU are two of my favourite accounts and I honestly couldn't believe the reaction they got. Literally free advertising, yet kept asking CPG to stop saying he was associated with them.

Side note: the forged CBs look like sex on a stick

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

• Like 2