Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 minute ago, MattWillGolf said:

Good morning Spies,

Working on my cuppa and cold but sunny day in CNY. Icy ground will have me doing running on the treadmill today. Monday is speed work runs, which is the day my coach tries to “kill” me. I’m not giving her workout any icy assistance. 😂

Sorry to see “Wide Right” has bitten Buffalo again.

“Welcome to the Jungle” @0handicap

Wishing all a wonderful day!

Good news is that Scott Norwood can breathe a sigh of relief....

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 hours ago, MattWillGolf said:

My feet were poorly designed by a committee. Left foot is a 9 and right foot is a 10.5 and both are EEE

My son is like that, only his are size 14 and 16 (big boy). He tried the Brooks thing for mismatched feet but now is wearing Zebas, both size 16. I just ordered him another pair as a late Christmas present (I actually got him another brand on time for Santa, but he didn't like them and wanted to go back to Zeba, so Dad obliged). Regardless of width, it's hard to find size 16 shoes with removable insoles (he has custom soles).

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

2 hours ago, ILMgolfnut said:

Good afternoon, Spies! On the road and working hard, so didn't get to check the thread until after noon. It was 21 degrees at the hotel this morning, but we're looking at a warming trend sufficient that I might get to spend my day off Wednesday on the course (like at Pinehurst). Keeping my fingers crossed on that one. 

Sorry my Packers couldn't hold on at San Fran, but I think J-Love will have several more chances to go deep in the playoffs. At this point I'm pulling for the Lions.

My club membership packet is on the way from Scotland, so I spent last night online working on an itinerary for a July trip to play at my "home" club. Itineraries are easy if you have money to burn; since I don't, I'm looking for ways to do it on the cheap. Like Expedia quoted me a package price for air, hotel and car, but I can find places closer to the course and cheaper than what Expedia offered.

Do you have to register with their hcp system over there and then get verified while there as well?

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

17 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

Sorta. They have my GHIN 'cap (sent him my handicap card along with my application for club membership). The club secretary will create a Scottish Golf membership for me so that my HI will show as a member of Fortrose. Of course, since I'll be doing most of my score posting here, I'll have to send him updates from GHIN so he can plug it into their system. The Scottish Golf membership may be part of the packet that is headed my way. However, like GHIN, Scottish Golf also has an app so presumably I can post all scores from here as well. Maybe.

I only asked, because I've read that to play other courses across the UK you have to be registered/ made official , with their system 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Well since it’s about time for me to go to bed, cause 5 comes a lot earlier when you have work in the morning. That lead me to ponder something. What happened to the “Ask Mygolfspy” articles. It was like a Friday thing then they were gone. Any idea of those are going to come back?

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4