Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

I am finally going to watch Oppenheimer, I keep forgetting to watch it and I made the mistake of not seeing it in theaters

I watched it a few weeks ago.   I need to remember that if it is an Oscar worthy movie I need to not watch; It was 3 long boring hours that I did not find entertaining.    

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Morning MGS Nation,

Got to play 2 days ago, wasn't a good day, couldn't really get off the tee and the iron shots weren't the best, Fell off a ladder hanging crown molding and my neck and shoulder seem to be jacked up. It was a good day anyway, since I was out on the course, only really bright spot was putting, the Odyssey AI#1 was on point and save me quite a few shots( No 3 putts), shot 79 with a lot of scrambling.

Anyways, Hope you all have a great day, Hittem Straight!!

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

2 hours ago, Fongle said:

Morning all! Had a family member get back from the UK yesterday, apparently they'd made a trip to St Andrews while they were there and brought me back a bag of goodies. Definitely wasn't expecting that, pretty chuffed with it all

image.png.4c81ddf5dbf8420394e1593fa3042f40.png

My uncles friend had sent my a package similar to yours but also included a few Jack Nicklaus 5lb notes including the DVD from RBS, St. Andrews Grass seed and a wind jacket from Carnoustie 

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

8 hours ago, cnosil said:

I watched it a few weeks ago.   I need to remember that if it is an Oscar worthy movie I need to not watch; It was 3 long boring hours that I did not find entertaining.    

In the past I've really enjoyed history-based movies like that, especially with a connection with World War II. But I streamed Oppenheimer on Peacock shortly after they made it available, and I realized after about 20 minutes that I wasn't getting into it and really wasn't following the plot. So I turned it off. Don't think I'll go back and finish it.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024