hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Nice buy Shankster!

Thanks! Can't wait.

Edit: if I love it... a 51° and 56° will be on order pronto.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_2799.JPG

KBS Hi - Rev 2.0 X

1° weak @ 61°

Should be here before course opens. Decided against the PING's.

Sweet looking wedge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_2799.JPG

KBS Hi - Rev 2.0 X

1° weak @ 61°

Should be here before course opens. Decided against the PING's.

Let us know how you like it! I have had those wedges on my radar since last year... But the black ones come in April!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Let us know how you like it! I have had those wedges on my radar since last year... But the black ones come in April!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I have the regular King wedges now in 53/57. Love them. Can't wait to try it out. I'll make a review thread on it.

• Like 2

Went a little nuts the last 2 weeks. Bought a new TMAG M3 Driver 9.5 with a Tensi white shaft and 2 days ago TMAG Milled grind wedges 52, 56, 60.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Is it TMAG anymore? Just curious, not trying to be a J-A.

• Like 2

Yes.  TMaG = TaylorMAdeGolf

The A had nothing to do with Adidas.  It was TMAG-Adidas Golf when Adidas owned them.

• Like 1

These arrived yesterday. I may have a growing shoe problem. Count this morning was 12 pair.

Although to be fair its possible two brand new still with tags on could go up for sale and probably 3 pair at home that haven't been worn in a while may hit the goodwill pile.

IMG_1922.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Yes. TMaG = TaylorMAdeGolf

The A had nothing to do with Adidas. It was TMAG-Adidas Golf when Adidas owned them.

I think it was officially TaylorMade Adidas Group when owned by Adidas. It may now be TaylorMAdeGolf now that Adidas doesn't own them.

I umm, uhhhh, haven't bought any gear lately ... other than a grip remover tool ... pending finally getting out and playing at least a few rounds .. before figuring out what I .....gasp!..... need....

(or that's what I keep telling myself.....)

• Like 3

Man... these snowstorms are not helping my budget; figured I needed a high lofted wedge and found a good deal on a SCOR wedge.  Didn't know too much about them and wow do people like them... figured I'd give one a shot.

SCOR 4161 V-Sole Forged 61 Deg. Wedge 

scor.jpg

• Like 5

Man... these snowstorms are not helping my budget; figured I needed a high lofted wedge and found a good deal on a SCOR wedge. Didn't know too much about them and wow do people like them... figured I'd give one a shot.

SCOR 4161 V-Sole Forged 61 Deg. Wedge

attachicon.gifscor.jpg

Yes!!

• Like 1

Flak Drafts came in... ordered them cause my Flak Jackets and Half Jacket lenses were peeling and evidently they don't offer the replacements any more

Also bought the cover, hat and polo from today's Scotty St Patty's Day Release. And have a Sink Em putter cover on the way to match the hybrod

• Like 1

Also bought the cover, hat and polo from today's Scotty St Patty's Day Release. And have a Sink Em putter cover on the way to match the hybrod

I just grabbed the cover myself. Hard to say no to this one.

• Like 1

I don't buy very often but I just picked up a combo AP2 AP3 set of irons and a Ping G400 3 Crossover. Plus I'm putting TT Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issued S400 shafs in them. download_20180313_154754.jpgdownload_20180313_154748.jpgIMG_20180308_162813.jpgIMG_20180208_211510.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Picked up a couple Taylor Made hybrids and a Maxfli driver today st Goodwill. All good shape for 21 bucks for all 3. Hit the driver better than my Callaway with actually couple yards longer and better ball flight. Hybrids..hmm...not so much on the love.

• Like 4

No it's now TaylorMade Golf. 

Yes.  TMaG = TaylorMAdeGolf

The A had nothing to do with Adidas.  It was TMAG-Adidas Golf when Adidas owned them.

Actually the A was in reference to Adidas, we got an email from our rep addressing it with their new email address.  which used to be     Name@TMAG.com   now they are Name@taylormadegolf.com

• Like 3

Picked up a couple Taylor Made hybrids and a Maxfli driver today st Goodwill. All good shape for 21 bucks for all 3. Hit the driver better than my Callaway with actually couple yards longer and better ball flight. Hybrids..hmm...not so much on the love.

That's great! The Thrift Stores can be great source of used but good clubs.

A few weeks ago I saw a guy come out of Goodwill with about 20-30 irons. Being curious or nosey asked him what he was doing with them and he said it was for a Kids Camp and they were starting a golf program. Sounds like a win-win to me.

• Like 4