after you watch, and if does help.. All I ask if you deposit $25 cents in my paypal for the golf balls that I smashed making this video. :)

BB

Looks like you have this swing down pretty well.  I finally got mine down but had to make a few changes.  Lee talks about using the torso to generate power, and that works for him but I use the shoulders, and have a bit steeper angle of attach, but once I tailored it to fit me it worked great.  Well, at least today on the range.  I have no reason to think it will not be with me a long time.

RR

Looks good to me! Nice setup, hand action and of course the club twirl at the end.

Looks a little like the old Mo Norman swing. Super straight. 10 finger, 3/4 swing. Extremely reliable.

Looks good to me! Nice setup, hand action and of course the club twirl at the end.

This grip shortened my overswing issues , and made me deliver the face to the ball square . I might still miss a couple left or right . But for me , ( I always shoot 70,a golf) , this really really helped .