Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/ has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Been playing golf for ~30 years with a 8 ish year hiatus due to career/kids/etc. Currently playing around a 10hcp as this was my first season back. I anticipate to start finding rounds under 80 more frequently next season

What do you love about golf? Everything from hitting that one great tee shot or approach shot, or sinking that long putt to tinkering with clubs and setups. Ha, I even find it fun to find random golf balls when scouring the woods for your own. I could live at the golf course, I just love the game and everything about the community around it

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I really enjoy the buying guides and reviews as well as the news articles detailing new tech and gear coming out, etc. I am just now getting into the forum and anticipate this will help scratch that new found itch I have for the game. 

Where are you from? What is your home course? Currently do not have a "home" course but have been playing Windermere and Olde Atlanta. Living in north ATL burbs

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? There is a good amount of course variety and challenging options to take so that everything isn't just a wide open grip it and rip it track. On the bad side, so many of the "good" courses are private only part of the "invitedclub" network making them pretty inaccessible for most golfers. Also finding that many courses are stacking tee times so tightly that it just slows the round down to a crawl which is a real drain on focusing on a round when you have time constraints

What do you do for a living? I am an optometrist

How’d you pick your user name? Username is a play off of my 20+ year old xbox gamertag

:Miura: CB-301 4-7i, MB-101 8-pw Nippon Tour Modus 3 120 x-flex

:ping-small: G425 max 9°, Tour Chrome 75S 

:ping-small:G430 2H, Ventus Blue 7S shaft

:callaway-small: Steelhead plus 3w+ 

:vokey-small: vokey SM9 48º 10F 54° 08M & 58° 10S

:scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 9.5 

:titleist-small: ProV1x

5 hours ago, Loose said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Been playing golf for ~30 years with a 8 ish year hiatus due to career/kids/etc. Currently playing around a 10hcp as this was my first season back. I anticipate to start finding rounds under 80 more frequently next season

What do you love about golf? Everything from hitting that one great tee shot or approach shot, or sinking that long putt to tinkering with clubs and setups. Ha, I even find it fun to find random golf balls when scouring the woods for your own. I could live at the golf course, I just love the game and everything about the community around it

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I really enjoy the buying guides and reviews as well as the news articles detailing new tech and gear coming out, etc. I am just now getting into the forum and anticipate this will help scratch that new found itch I have for the game. 

Where are you from? What is your home course? Currently do not have a "home" course but have been playing Windermere and Olde Atlanta. Living in north ATL burbs

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? There is a good amount of course variety and challenging options to take so that everything isn't just a wide open grip it and rip it track. On the bad side, so many of the "good" courses are private only part of the "invitedclub" network making them pretty inaccessible for most golfers. Also finding that many courses are stacking tee times so tightly that it just slows the round down to a crawl which is a real drain on focusing on a round when you have time constraints

What do you do for a living? I am an optometrist

How’d you pick your user name? Username is a play off of my 20+ year old xbox gamertag

Welcome aboard from Watkinsville, Ga. ! 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Hey Everyone,

I am new here, located in the Rocket City ( Huntsville, Al). I just wanted to start offf by saying thank you for allowing me to join and becoming a part of this community. I start looking at MGS a while go but decided to build an indoor sim so needed some insight and decided to actually make an account and learn what all of you have to offer. I am currently on the grind to get better then all of my friends, instead of being the in the bottom teir. I currently hit the range 3x a week with playing as much as the wife will let me (kinda locked down with a 10 month old hence the sim lol)

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have only been playing golf since 2018, got into it right before Covid hit, but didnt start taking it serious until about a 8 months ago.  I am a 18.8 handicap, and normally shoot somewhere around mid 90s. 

What do you love about golf? I love the mental game, and the part of not only playing people but really yourself. The challenge of trying to hit the shot you invision. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Like I said before, I have always seen the forums when looking up reviews and things but until I really started trying to build an indoor sim, and figuring that out, I make an account. I decided that because of the help, i would like to help also, so I made an account to offer my advance on what that was like. I do not know any other spies.

Where are you from? What is your home course? I am from Huntsville, Al. I would RTJ Hampton Cove is my home course if you want to call it that because I play it the most but I do not offically belong to a course as a member. 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? I would say the best thing about golf around my area (I say area because I know about 2 hours in any direction it is different) is that I quick access to the a course. I typically can get on a course without any issues as rather a short course or long course. I would say the worst thing in my area (again, I say area because I know about 2 hours in any direction it is different) is that there is a lack of great quailty courses. 

What do you do for a living? I work in IT. 

Samuel Hanvey 

• 3 weeks later...

How long have you been playing golf? About a year now

What’s your handicap or normal score? Currently 18.7

What do you love about golf? The self reliance/accountability and the community

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I’ve been watching review videos and reading articles for a while now

Where are you from? What is your home course? Wilmington NC. I play wherever I can get a decent tee time

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Worst- courses being sold and developed 

Best- Probably 100+ courses within an hour radius 

What do you do for a living? Protect the power grid

How’d you pick your user name? First few were taken so I settled

• TSI2 9*
  • Dynapower 5W
  • TSR2 4H
  • JPX Forged 4-P
  • RTX6 52*, 56*, 60*
  • Anser 2 PLD

• 3 weeks later...

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

Going on 30 years. Don't keep an official handicap but somewhere in the mid-20s. Usually shoot anywhere from 95-110

What do you love about golf?

Couple hours outdoors with friends and beers, and now that my kids (8 & 9) occasionally like going to the range and my parents have picked it up it's something we can do together across generations

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

I don't know any spies. I've been a reader of the site and peruser of the forum for a while now and just decided to actually post occasionally

Where are you from? What is your home course?

I live in Jax, FL.  My home course is Dye's Valley at Sawgrass but I play at a few places in the area regularly

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

Best: would be year-round golf and the number of courses available. When I first came down here from up north 20+ years ago, the first February I found myself on a course in shorts and short sleeves, I was sold.

Worst: As someone whose game is "long and wrong" I'd say houses right on top of courses, but that's probably more a negative for the homeowners I leave with shellshock. So as a guy with a considerable gut, I'll say the heat and humidity in the summer make it brutal, as do the regular thunderstorms and having to dodge lightning

What do you do for a living?

I do process improvement work and training

How’d you pick your user name?

About 15 years ago I was doing the "drop weight and get in shape for the wedding" thing. John Daly (who I was a fan of) had just announced he was on some program to drop a boatload of weight. So my wife and I joked we should make it a competition, me racing John Daly to see who hit their weight loss goal first and if I beat him we'd go out for a celebration dinner at some fancy restaurant in NYC or Chicago or something.  It became my twitter handle and I've been using it on social media ever since. 

Ping G400 (10.5*)

Honma TW757 3h (18*)

Honma TW757 4h (21*)

TItleist T200 (2021) 5-AW

Taylormade Hi-Toe Raw (50*)

Vokey SM8 (56*, 60*)

Odyssey DFX Doublewide

Taylormade TP5 Pix

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Brand new to the site, found it while looking for reviews/discussion about various launch monitors, which I am debating purchasing.

My info:

1. How long have you been playing golf? Since March 1979, a college PE class What’s your handicap or normal score? I'm a 21.6, break 100 most of the time, 90 every once in a while

2. What do you love about golf? Getting out of the house for a while, clearing my mind, the challenge of getting the ball to go where I want. I'm just as happy hitting balls on the range as playing a round, but at some point I need to take the range work out for a test drive.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? See above. Do you already know any other Spies? No

4. Where are you from? Wilmington, NC, now, have lived in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas previously. What is your home course? Not sure I really have a home course, as I bounce around courses in the area, but the course I play most frequently is the NC State University course in Raleigh, as I'm up here for business 2-3 times per month.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Plenty of choices, many of them overpriced. That's why I play more at NCSU; a nice course at a reasonable price and I'm here anyway.

6. What do you do for a living? I'm a PA in medical research. Before switching to medicine 28 years ago, I was a journalist, so any perceived ability to write comes from that.

7. How’d you pick your user name? ILM is the airport code for Wilmington, and the rest is self explanatory.

WITB:

2022 Mizuno ST-X driver, 10.5 degrees, Diamana Red 50 x5 ct shaft, regular flex, standard length.

2022 Taylor-Made Stealth 3 wood, 15 degrees, Ventus 5 shaft, regular flex, 1/2 inch short.

2022 PXG Gen4 7 wood, 22 degrees, EvenFlow Riptide CB 50g 5.5 shaft, 1/2 inch short, regular flex.

2022 Cobra LTDx irons, 5-PW-gap, Recoil ESX 460/F1 shafts, 1.5 degrees flat, 3/4 inch short. I believe F1 equals senior flex.

2022 Cleveland CBX Zipcore wedges, 54 and 58 degrees, Catalyst 80 Wedge shafts, 1.5 degrees flat, 3/4 inch short, bounces 10 degrees (54) and 12 degrees (58)

American Open lob wedge, 64 degrees, True Temper steel shaft, age unknown, dug out of closet. Specs unknown, but it got me out of pot bunkers on the Old Course so it will stay in the bag for a while.

Never Compromise Z/I Delta putter, about 30 years old, specs unknown. I'm not a great putter, but it's not the putter's fault.

Edited by ILMgolfnut

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

• 2 weeks later...

How long have you been playing golf?
Started in 2018, trying to impress my now FIL. Got sucked in and really started playing in 2021. Improved a good amount that year but have backed of this year. Looking to hit it heavy in 2024.

What’s your handicap or normal score? Typically shoot in the high 90s.

What do you love about golf? I enjoy the competitive nature. I always want to be the best and improve.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Getting back into golf heavy and looking tips to improve and enjoy golf as a whole topic. I know 1 spy

Where are you from? What is your home course? Huntsville, AL and typically play at RTJ Hampton Cove.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The weather is great! Not too many downsides to golfing in the south!

What do you do for a living? Short answer is the airline industry

How’d you pick your user name? Just a slight play on my name

Hey FNG here name is Roosevelt (yes like the president)

Probably have been playing golf around 8-10yrs off and on. Normally shoot in the 80s. Currently working on handicap now.

Love golf cause it gets you outdoors. Its also the one sport where its all about the individual and no matter how well you play you can always improve. 

I got here because my friend Sam has been ranting and raving about the group and we play golf together via his garage sim and on course so i thought id give it a try. 

From Huntsville Alabama and home course is Hampton Cove (RTJ course)

Hmm - lets start with the worst - Expensive Hobby. From equipment to tee times to lessons etc. 

The best thing about golf is its universal. Played everywhere and is primarily an outdoor sport. Love the challenge and love being able to get out there and shoot the crap with the boys. 

Currently working in Federal DoD IT space as a supervisor

Haha just first initial and last name. Simple 

Edited by R.Vital
Mistake

R.Vital

Avid High HCP Golfer Who Loves the Game

• 3 weeks later...

Morning All, New to SPY. Just joined the other day. 

How long have you been playing golf? Most of my life, though I did take a big break when the kids came along.  Got back into it several years ago.  So glad I did.  🙂

What’s your handicap or normal score? 13

What do you love about golf? I love the challenges of the different courses we play. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? The great article and the information provided through their different testing of balls, clubs etc....Do you already know any other Spies? Nope

Where are you from? Lawrenceville, GA 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Not too many things about playing gold in the South.  Though some days are really hot!

What do you do for a living? Retired - I worked in sales for 38 years

How’d you pick your user name? I do not have one.

I love to play golf, fish and take long walks. Living in GA gives me the opportunity to practice almost daily. 

Welcome from Watkinsville, Ga !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've been playing golf since 2002 or 2003 when I got my first set of clubs. Worked at a high-end private course for a few years in high school and got to play every single Monday and got my handicap down to a 9. I put down the clubs for a long time through college and grad school but have picked them up the last few years and played more and more often. Usually shoot in the high eighties.

What do you love about golf? I love the few times each round I hit the ball really well and surprise myself. Really hoping to improve my consistency in 2024. Best part of the game hands down is playing with other folks and spending time outside.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I don't know any other Spies, but I regularly read the product reviews on the website and dive into the forums when I'm trying to look for feedback from someone who has my "game" LOL.

Where are you from? What is your home course? Grew up in Dalton, GA and moved to Atlanta for about 10 years. Recently moved to Calhoun, GA. Fields Ferry would be my "home" course.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? I can't nitpick with the golf around here (NWGA). Lots of great clubs at great price points. Not a ton of private courses. Weather here is decent except for about 45 days year-rou

What do you do for a living? I work for a commercial real estate investment fund.

How’d you pick your user name? Based on my first email address that I still have to this day.

Driver: PXG 0311 Gen5 with Hzrdus Project X Staff shaft

5 Wood: Titleist 909 F3 18°

3 Hybrid: Titleist 585-H 19°

Irons: Callaway Mavrik 5i-AW

Wedges: Vokey SM 54-11, SM 58-08

Putter: PXG 0211 Lightning

29 minutes ago, eppslogan4 said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've been playing golf since 2002 or 2003 when I got my first set of clubs. Worked at a high-end private course for a few years in high school and got to play every single Monday and got my handicap down to a 9. I put down the clubs for a long time through college and grad school but have picked them up the last few years and played more and more often. Usually shoot in the high eighties.

What do you love about golf? I love the few times each round I hit the ball really well and surprise myself. Really hoping to improve my consistency in 2024. Best part of the game hands down is playing with other folks and spending time outside.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I don't know any other Spies, but I regularly read the product reviews on the website and dive into the forums when I'm trying to look for feedback from someone who has my "game" LOL.

Where are you from? What is your home course? Grew up in Dalton, GA and moved to Atlanta for about 10 years. Recently moved to Calhoun, GA. Fields Ferry would be my "home" course.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? I can't nitpick with the golf around here (NWGA). Lots of great clubs at great price points. Not a ton of private courses. Weather here is decent except for about 45 days year-rou

What do you do for a living? I work for a commercial real estate investment fund.

How’d you pick your user name? Based on my first email address that I still have to this day.

Welcome. I work in that area while living north of you in Polk county. Straight up 411.

Driver:   :callaway-logo-1: Paradym Smoke Ai Triple Diamond Kaili White 60X

3 Wood:   :callaway-logo-1: Paradym Smoke Ai Triple Diamond Project X Denali 70X

5 Wood:   :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha (2004 model) w/Aldila ATX Tour Blue 85TX

Hybrid:  :titleist-small: TSi2 21⁰ Hybrid w/Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X

Irons:   :callaway-logo-1: Apex Pro '24 4-PW w/KBS Tour-V 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Tour Rack Raw 50, 56 and 60 w/Dynamic Gold S400.

Putter:  image.png.f982a1cda34892094275907ab80330c5.png Frontline Elite Elevado Custom Face Balanced Single Bend

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

https://www.daltongcc.org/

37 minutes ago, eppslogan4 said:

7 minutes ago, shailey said:

Welcome. I work in that area while living north of you in Polk county. Straight up 411.

Welcome aboard @eppslogan4! I'm right between the two of you in Cleveland. I haven't played Fields Ferry, but have been down to Indian Trace and played with a buddy a few times. Been meaning to get over there and probably will someone soon. 

15 hours ago, shailey said:

Thanks! Are you a member at DGCC? My uncle is a member over there.

15 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Welcome aboard @eppslogan4! I'm right between the two of you in Cleveland. I haven't played Fields Ferry, but have been down to Indian Trace and played with a buddy a few times. Been meaning to get over there and probably will someone soon. 

Thanks! Fields Ferry is a great little course, but tough to beat Indian Trace on value (and it's much closer to you)! I used to play in the Tuesday two-man scramble almost every week when I was in high school and early in college. Loved it!

On 3/2/2019 at 4:35 AM, jmculak said:

How long have you been playing golf? I started playing about a year ago. I played pretty regularly for about five months before I had to deploy.

What’s your handicap or normal score? I have played a total of 12 rounds that I actually kept score of and my handicap is a 25

What do you love about golf? It's very humbling. I normally acquire new skills pretty easily, but golf has presented me with a challenge like I have not experienced previously.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? I'm not sure how I found MGS, I think I was looking for reviews on clubs or some other type of Golf gear.

Do you already know any other Spies? No

Where are you from? I was born and raised in Texas, but haven't lived there in 19 years. I currently live in Fayetteville, NC

What is your home course? Stryker Golf Course is where I have played the most rounds, followed by Ryder

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The worst has to be the heat in the Summer, it's an ass kicked especially if you like to walk like I do. The best thing about golf would be the amount of talented people in the area that are willing to help you become a better player. We also have some of the best golf courses in the country at Pinehurst.

What do you do for a living? Military

Thank you for your service. 

Will Manno

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I played in High School and got a full ride to Bethel University to play golf(small D3 school). Dropped out due to being a dumb kid and pretty much stopped playing golf for almost a decade. Started playing again this year and fell back in love. Started upgrading my old sticks and MyGolfSpy was instrumental in my decisions. I'm down to a 4-5 hcp in 6 months and hoping to get back to my college scratch status eventually. 

What do you love about golf? Always trying to improve. You can never be perfect and there is always a route to getting better. Nothing beats when you can see the results of hard work on the course. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Like I said above, MyGolfSpy was so helpful as I've been trying to slowly upgrade my equipment from what i was using 10+ years ago in college. I've only bought pre-owned and seeing the past reviews and threads on clubs have been crucial to my bag now. I do not know any Spies but would love to meet some new golf friends. I've been out of the game a long time and have none now!

Where are you from? What is your home course? I am from Jackson, TN. My home course is Woodland Hills

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? The best thing is that we have 4 defined seasons where you really need a different skillset in each season to be successful. It's a challenge and tests your ability to adapt.

Worst is that it isn't ideal golf conditions year round!(yes i know that contradicts my best thing lol)

What do you do for a living? I am a supervisor at a factory that makes different paper and film products. 

How’d you pick your user name? It's just based simply on my real name. 

Edited by ronnieg
Typos
  1. QI10 9* degree
  2. TSR 2+ 3 wood
  3. Stealth+ hybrid
  4. Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW
  5. Vokey SM8 wedges 50*, 54*, 59*
  6. Spider FCG

On 2/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

MGS New Member Introduction: Southeast Region

Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Florida

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or nocore?  I've been playing at golf since highschool, that's a looooong time. Currently I'm a 14 handicap.

2. What do you love about golf? Love being outdoors and having a few laughs with my golf buddies.

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Always enjoyed reading the reviews, figured I'd join the forum so I can put in my 2 cents worth. I do not know any spies...yet.

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? Transplant from Maryland now living in St Augustine, FL. Home course is The King and The Bear and Slammer and Squire.

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Get to play golf all 12 months of the year. Gets a little toasty in the summer.

6. What do you do for a living? Retired computer help desk supervisor 

7. How’d you pick your user name? Because I love golfing in Florida.

Callaway Rogue driver, Cobra one length irons, Kirkland signature wedges and putter, Callaway or Titleist golf balls.

Hi my name is Guy and interested in this “Southeast region “ forum!

I have been playing golf off and on for about 30 years (Age 63) but I retired a few years ago and am now playing my best golf . I just renewed my GHIN recently and it’s at 10.9 but it is probably going to be a few strokes lower when all my recent scores are adjusted next . At the moment I have been shooting anywhere from 73 -82 and slowly improving as well.

I love golf because you can never master it and also it mimics and relates to life more than we realize .

I signed up last year but really haven’t gotten involved like I wanted until just recently and I hope to maybe learn , chat and possibly make some friends in the process maybe.I stumbled upon it by chance really . I was searching for some information about a particular subject and this site showed up and I was really interested in the unbiased facts about clubs and so forth .

I currently live in Social Circle, Georgia. My home course is Providence in Monroe , Georgia and I also work as a starter on Thursday there .

One of the best things about Georgia is that you can play golf year round for the most part . The middle of the summer can be brutally hot and taxing on you if you aren’t used to it or prepared for it .

I am retired from Norfolk Southern Railway as a locomotive engineer with 34 years of service . 

Well my name is Guy and I love golf (most of the time 😂)

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright @9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 wood   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  I 95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

4 hours ago, THE GOLF GUY said:

Hi my name is Guy and interested in this “Southeast region “ forum!

I have been playing golf off and on for about 30 years (Age 63) but I retired a few years ago and am now playing my best golf . I just renewed my GHIN recently and it’s at 10.9 but it is probably going to be a few strokes lower when all my recent scores are adjusted next . At the moment I have been shooting anywhere from 73 -82 and slowly improving as well.

I love golf because you can never master it and also it mimics and relates to life more than we realize .

I signed up last year but really haven’t gotten involved like I wanted until just recently and I hope to maybe learn , chat and possibly make some friends in the process maybe.I stumbled upon it by chance really . I was searching for some information about a particular subject and this site showed up and I was really interested in the unbiased facts about clubs and so forth .

I currently live in Social Circle, Georgia. My home course is Providence in Monroe , Georgia and I also work as a starter on Thursday there .

One of the best things about Georgia is that you can play golf year round for the most part . The middle of the summer can be brutally hot and taxing on you if you aren’t used to it or prepared for it .

I am retired from Norfolk Southern Railway as a locomotive engineer with 34 years of service . 

Well my name is Guy and I love golf (most of the time 😂)

Welcome aboard Guy.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Thanks 

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright @9.75*

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

WITB 

*Taylormade Stealth 2 10.5* (USA TEAM RYDER CUP EDITION) with Fujikura  5 S  (tipped an inch) 

*Taylormade Stealth 2  plus 3 wood &5 wood with (S) Mitsubishi Kali’ 65 FW (3 wood) & (S)75 FW (5 wood) 

*Taylormade Stealth 2 plus 19.5* 3 Hybrid with (S) Mitsubishi Kali' 85 HY stiff

* Callaway ST Max 5-PW,AW, GW with R flex 95 gm Aerotech steel fiber 

* Titleist SM15 58* wedge with Wedge flex

*Ping Anser

*Bridgestone XS ( temperature under 50ish* BRX) 

Edited by THE GOLF GUY

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

Hi Guy,

Welcome to the group.  I live in Lawrenceville and Providence is one of the courses our group plays among others in the area.   As we normally play on Thursdays. So, I'll see of you're working the next time we're there.  We are playing at UGA this week and I'm looking forward to it.

All the best,

George

I love to play golf, fish and take long walks. Living in GA gives me the opportunity to practice almost daily. 

I’ve been playing on and off for 40 years. Retired last year so trying to get more into golf. Handicap of 14. Love reading equipment reviews and watching the podcast. Central Kentucky,so lots of opportunities to play most of the year. Try to get to the range a couple times a week and work on things. Hopefully I’ll get to be a tester someday! 

TaylorMade irons:taylormade-small:

Ping Driver and fairways :ping-small:

Cleveland wedges:cleveland-small:

Cleveland putter:cleveland-small:

23 hours ago, THE GOLF GUY said:

WITB 

*Taylormade Stealth 2 10.5* (USA TEAM RYDER CUP EDITION) with Fujikura  5 S  (tipped an inch) 

*Taylormade Stealth 2  plus 3 wood &5 wood with (S) Mitsubishi Kali’ 65 FW (3 wood) & (S)75 FW (5 wood) 

*Taylormade Stealth 2 plus 19.5* 3 Hybrid with (S) Mitsubishi Kali' 85 HY stiff

* Callaway ST Max 5-PW,AW, GW with R flex 95 gm Aerotech steel fiber 

* Titleist SM15 58* wedge with Wedge flex

*Ping Anser

*Bridgestone XS ( temperature under 50ish* BRX) 

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

How long have you been playing golf?

50 years

What’s your handicap or normal score?

What do you love about golf?

Being outdoors and enjoying the weather

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

Get to know more about equipment

Where are you from? Powder Springs, GA
What is your home course?  Looking for a league new course

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  Worst - different league setups here.  Best - longer golf season (used to live in Michigan)

What do you do for a living?  Controller

How’d you pick your user name?  First name

A gimme can be best defined as an agreement between two golfers, neither of whom can putt very well.

Welcome all.the new members TO mGS!!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

How long have you been playing golf? - 25 years

What’s your handicap or normal score? - 15, I normally shoot in the mid 80's

What do you love about golf? - the competition of you versus the course. Golf is the only sport where you do not rely on anyone else except your own skills (unless you are playing the best ball, LOL)

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? - Equipment reviews, forums with other golfers

Do you already know any other Spies? - No

Where are you from? - I am originally from NYC, but have been living in Springhill, FL for 14 years (best decision ever)

What is your home course? - Silverthorne Golf Club

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? - The best thing is that the courses are great all year round. The worst is the prices go up when snowbirds come down, and I get charged the same price as they do. I play their courses all year round, even in the hot summer months when they are slow for business. I should get the resident discount in the fall.

What do you do for a living? - Nonprofit Director

How’d you pick your user name? - I am a pro at making bogeys, LOL.... It seems like almost every hole, I have a fairly long putt for par. Sometimes, I make them; most times, I don't.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST R Flex

3 Wood: TaylorMade Razr

Hybrids: Callaway Rogue Max 3 - 5

Irons: TaylorMade M5

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 4 52, 54/Titleist Vokey M6 56

Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7

R.jpg

How long have you been playing golf? - 25 years
What’s your handicap or normal score? - 15, I normally shoot in the mid 80's
What do you love about golf? - the competition of you versus the course. Golf is the only sport where you do not rely on anyone else except your own skills (unless you are playing the best ball, LOL)
What brings you to MyGolfSpy? - Equipment reviews, forums with other golfers
Do you already know any other Spies? - No
Where are you from? - I am originally from NYC, but have been living in Springhill, FL for 14 years (best decision ever)
What is your home course? - Silverthorne Golf Club
What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? - The best thing is that the courses are great all year round. The worst is the prices go up when snowbirds come down, and I get charged the same price as they do. I play their courses all year round, even in the hot summer months when they are slow for business. I should get the resident discount in the fall.
What do you do for a living? - Nonprofit Director
How’d you pick your user name? - I am a pro at making bogeys, LOL.... It seems like almost every hole, I have a fairly long putt for par. Sometimes, I make them; most times, I don't.

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland