349 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite design!

• 3-Putt King
    • 3 Foot Putts are Dropping
    • Shark Head
    • RIP Chubbs
    • Birdie Time
    • Sock

Our golf equipments and headcovers may all look the same branded by golf companies, but I believe some accessories should reflect our individuality.  Not sure if this would qualify as a run off of one being that there are 12 zodiac signs, but it's something I wanted to do.  Each cover will have one of the 12 zodiacs within the midnight blue sky with stars.

PRG_Originals_Zodiac_Series.JPG

• Like 3

Here is my entry, designed in part by my Daughter Vincenza.

Why should this win? This goes in line with the title of the contest and ties in with the Origins of golf as we know it. The word "Originals" base is also "Origin". Obviously, Scotland (The Origin of golf) is the theme. This can be expanded to cover any family name / clan. See below.

Thank you for the opportunity.

934990365_originheadcovertpsv.jpg.c2fcf0d1319c6d354dcfb7f28c53f0e7.jpg 

Edited by Tsecor
  • Like 2

When is the final day to accept submissions?

Here is another entry.  Incorporating the rendition of the Northern Irish flag which was used until 1973 (Union Jack) Id like to add some blue triangles inside the white areas.

93823821_Irishheadcover.jpg.5b3692dc8c3d656ee8c2881b90c086a7.jpg

Or

Use the St Patrick's cross used to fly during certain holidays like the queens birthday.....

1484932695_Irishheadcover2.jpg.d49c569532b50cceb7e5ab781de728a9.jpg

• Like 1

Heavy white canvas with the pencil outlined logo's as small patches. Or one could just needlepoint: "What good thy lengthy drive if thou f*ckest up thy putt"...

the outer blue is the interior furry bit, colored to be like the lining of a space suit. the idea is an ode to the 50th anniversary of the moon landings and nobody has a space based headcover out there. including the scotty cameron one that just silver and people gave it the misnomer of calling it the "nasa cover," it ain't.

edit: I'd also like to point out to anyone who hasn't noticed that one tag can vary with the text written and one of those ideas is to honor Alan Shepard who hit what is most likely the longest shot in the history of golf with a 7 iron on the surface of the moon (yea, longer than the 19th at legends etc etc)... and thus he is also the only person to have played golf on not the earth...

headcover 1.jpg

headcover 2.jpg

Edited by mablax12
Additional comment to clarify
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

A celebration of Northern Ireland. History, counties and historical colors. Fonts can be changed as per the liking of the final design to what may work better.  I think this captures the spirit of the competition and would make a nice piece commercial piece.

Originals motto captured inside the head cover.

1358114373_unionjackandcountyheadcover2.thumb.jpg.3d2204ebfeed66ca86c1f39c2f71a055.jpg

• Like 1

So as every amateur golf knows 3 putts are a pain in the arse but some one has to be the king of them so why not me. Why fight it, embrace the 3 putt.

Putter Cover Original-03.jpg

Edited by cecil_nunchuck
wrong image colour
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

I used the exploded view to hi-light the inside of the head cover......hope that's ok.  I wanted to show a fully custom piece with options.

For all you men out there that get the dreaded call on the course after you have finished your round. 

Putter Cover Wife Calling.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I spend a lot of the time in the bunker so I though a wee beach themed one with some of my bunker thoughts added. 

Putter Cover Lifes a Beach.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Im a massive fan of the pressure on the 18th green with all the money on the line so I find it fitting that we use the term putting for dough an awful lot.

49322177_PutterCoverOriginalPuttingfordough.jpg.7fb8b8e5193c8375441e2d6518e3364e.jpg

Edited by cecil_nunchuck
wrong image
  • Like 3

Being Irish does not mean Im lucky which is why I designed this last one. Sometimes you need to make your own luck on the golf course, it wont just come your way by chance. Practise practise practise.

Putter Cover Original Make your own luck.jpg

• Like 3

Great job everyone. Some exciting designs here.  I see a few I would buy!!

• Like 1

Because it pays to be the boss... of the moss

BOTM.thumb.png.aeea9f7d186d56fb75edbb7f2ce088ec.png

*note - all of my designs can be provided as vector art

• Like 1
  • Love 2