Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

45 minutes ago, EnderinAZ said:

Good morning spies! No golf for me today instead I will work on the A&M 9000 Putter Chipper Ball tester today. I hope to have it fully constructed, tested, and operational by the time the Maxfli Tour X balls show up. 

20240227_140701.jpg

There are some claims Maxfli makes that I need to test, but to test I needed to take me out of the equation. I had to invent something to make that happen. Details: 

Hope golf is in your day somehow!

Love it!  Just a little duct tape and baling wire and that will be Red Green ready 😆.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

1 hour ago, Jim Shaw said:

I think I saw you went from plus 16 to -1 or something like that, wow...

9 minutes ago, Cfhandyman said:

Yeah, it was crazy. From 16 to -7 this morning and I can’t even blame the Chinook’s. Fortunately back to plus 8 tomorrow.  Hope your winter season and practice are going well. One of the advantages of living on Vancouver Island 

Ended up going from 84* to 27* the next morning on Wednesday.  Casual 57* total drop.

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

1 hour ago, jbern said:

Good morning! Woke up at 5:45AM with the kids the morning and I was pleasantly surprised that the older two got ready all on their own and were ready for school/daycare an hour early! That has never happened. I felt like a prank was about to come and maybe it still will! haha 

Work is meetings all day today. I do have a bit of a break from 4-4:30PM, so I might be able to hop on the community call today for the first time!

Yesterday, I was able to get to the simulator and work on my swing thought and test/compare my new Cobra LTDx to my existing gamer, PXG Gen4 0811X. It was a lot of fun!

Have a good day everyone!

@sirchunksalot - Wishing and praying for a good outcome for you and your SWMBO. I had a scar a few years ago and had a cancerous spot removed. It was in the direct center of my back and was NOT fun. I'm really hoping yours turns out to be nothing!

@Wheelieb - Congrats on your 19 years of service anniversary! I don't thank the Vets in my life enough, so @Wheelieb, @Erin B @StrokerAce & @William P, thank you for your service!

@ParFore74x - I think you're really going to enjoy those Sub70 wedges! I don't know what wedges you're coming from, but the 286s seem to have a great blend of forgiveness while still being versatile!

Thank you Sir!

giphy.gif.0c3fb48b47ba0858f134128ca179a5aa.gif

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 45” shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 44” shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

13 hours ago, William P said:

Can someone tell me where to find the MGS retail product discount codes? Looking for the Shot Scope code in particular, if available.

TIA

I asked when I was at HQ this morning and there are no current ShotScope discount codes, but there may be one coming out soon.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

8 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning everyone! 

After a couple of warm days this week it has decided to turn cold this morning. I'm just hoping it doesn't feel like they're trying to boil us in the plant. 

It's community call day and I'm sad I won't be able to make it due to a doctor's appointment where I'm going to get them to look at a mole on my head. Keep Mrs Chunks in your thoughts because she's a nervous wreck.

I'm glad the weekend is almost here, hopefully I can get some practice time in. I saw some positives in my round last Tuesday and I want to keep the momentum going. 

I hope y'all have a wonderful day!

Good luck today and give Mrs. Chunks a hug, she probably needs it.

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 45” shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 44” shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

9 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning everyone! 

After a couple of warm days this week it has decided to turn cold this morning. I'm just hoping it doesn't feel like they're trying to boil us in the plant. 

It's community call day and I'm sad I won't be able to make it due to a doctor's appointment where I'm going to get them to look at a mole on my head. Keep Mrs Chunks in your thoughts because she's a nervous wreck.

I'm glad the weekend is almost here, hopefully I can get some practice time in. I saw some positives in my round last Tuesday and I want to keep the momentum going. 

I hope y'all have a wonderful day!

Good luck at the dermatologist. I go every year. I have my annual check up in 2 weeks. I have had one mole removed 20 years ago.It was negative. Sending prayers for a positive outlook and calming thoughts for Mrs. Chunks.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

6 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

Good luck at the dermatologist. I go every year. I have my annual check up in 2 weeks. I have had one mole removed 20 years ago.It was negative. Sending prayers for a positive outlook and calming thoughts for Mrs. Chunks.

As an Irish American who has made his living in Caribbean and South Florida areas I can tell you how Important regular trips to the dermatologist really are!! I would most likely be dead had I not began to go. I have had plenty of chunks taken out of me as the sun is no joke!!!

WITB

Driver is PING G430 MAX 10K 9° W/VENTUS BLACK 44.5"  TOUR VELVET GRIP

3 WOOD TAYLORMADE M2 15° W/ADDI BB TOUR VELVET GRIP

IRONS PING G410 4 AND 5 IRON W/X100 

IRONS 6-9 PING I200 W/X100 

WEDGES TITLEIST VOKEY SM8 48° CHROME

VOKEY 52°  56° AND 60 ALL IN CHROME FINISH WITH DYNAMIC GOLD AND MCC+4 GRIPS

SCOTTY CAMERON TOUR RAT GSS 350G MATADOR GRIP

SUN MOUNTAIN C-130 CART BAG NIKON LASER 

TITLEIST PRO V 1

9 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Prayers with you @sirchunksalot & also with Mrs. Sirchunk! 🙏🙏

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Late to the party again! These days have been so busy (not complaining). 

Hope everyone is having a day! Head over to the main site and show the forum some love!

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/diy-simulator-and-hitting-area-builds/

And follow all the different DIY builds folks already have in threads!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 hours ago, Samuel09152 said:

When I finally thought we were past it. I get Hand, Foot, and mouth…. But AC is feeling better. Hopefully I can bounce back quick. Rough couple days. Hope y’all are doing better than my house! Have a great day and BE THE BLESSING!!  

HFM the worst, wife and son had it a few years back....alot tougher as an adult from what I gathered. Good luck!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_SHARK said:

Late to the party again! These days have been so busy (not complaining). 

Hope everyone is having a day! Head over to the main site and show the forum some love!

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/diy-simulator-and-hitting-area-builds/

And follow all the different DIY builds folks already have in threads!

Mark, excellent article and review outlining the various options available depending upon your space and budget. Of great interest to many of us. Well done 

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

4 hours ago, cnosil said:

I asked when I was at HQ this morning and there are no current ShotScope discount codes, but there may be one coming out soon.  

Thanks for the update @cnosil

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)

So normally I do the posts in the morning. Today, it had to wait until the evening time. We had a board today to see if two people got their qualification they are working towards. And unfortunately, one of the guys didn’t pass. I feel bad, even though I probably shouldn’t. But I’ll still feel bad

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4

8 hours ago, skraeling said:

“If the women don’t find you handsome they should at least find you not three putting”… or something.

I'm amazed how many times I make reference to the show and folks have not heard of it.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

13 minutes ago, skraeling said:

I was a massive fan of this show.  It was home improvement, but.. without the cocaine.

But with so much more duct tape (the handyman’s secret weapon)!

Driver:  Ping G425 Max (10.5º; Regular )

Fwy:  Cobra King SZ (3; Regular); Ping G410 (5; Regular)

Hybrids: Ping G410 (22º and 26º; Regular)

Irons: Cleveland Launcher XL (6-U)

Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 (54º/12º), and Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 (58º/8º)

Putter:  Ping Karsten Anser X