The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

9 hours ago, jbern said:

Some photos from Findlay, Ohio. Totality:CE0A4988.jpeg.e88d976652423415739910be2047a2f3.jpeg

Diamond ring:CE0A5001.jpeg.25fcd9bf5e82b4af2b69a66432760ade.jpeg

Sunrise effect: 

CE0A4998.jpeg.3d8e7678ee71e0c291ca489a3cac8d6a.jpeg

Shadow effect - horizontal shadows (shoulder line) are sharp and others are blurry: 
CE0A4963.jpeg.554e638f0f94cbe190b593fb9de15b96.jpeg

thanks for sharing, wow... I saw a corner on the sun when I was teeing off number 10, it was a memory for sure

committed to performance excellence

1 minute ago, russtopherb said:

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I’m in a tough spot, between an on-ramp, the entrance to a park-and-ride lot, and the angle of the sun right now making it difficult for drivers to see my hazards, I’m just hopeful everything works out OK. And just as I’m typing this, another idiot just flew up in the breakdown lane and almost hit the car. Unbelievable.

That is a tough spot and yes people drive like crazy these days. Getting back to NH from VT for the eclipse there were some questionable decisions made drivers.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

57 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Good morning everyone! I hope your day is going better than mine is. I’m currently stranded on the side of the road after my car died while in traffic. Tow should be here in approximately 90 minutes. I was able to pull over, but I’m right before a highway on ramp, so idiots keep flying up behind me in the breakdown lane trying to sneak onto the ramp and having to slam on the brakes. I’m standing outside the car to try and give people a warning so my car doesn’t get slammed into.

Yikes!  Be safe and I hope tow gets to you soon (and any repairs are covered bu Warranty/insurance).

Driver:  Ping G425 Max (10.5º; Regular )

Fwy:  Cobra King SZ (3; Regular); Ping G410 (5; Regular)

Hybrids: Ping G410 (22º and 26º; Regular)

Irons: Cleveland Launcher XL (6-U)

Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 (54º/12º), and Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 (58º/8º)

Putter:  Ping Karsten Anser X

1 hour ago, russtopherb said:

Good morning everyone! I hope your day is going better than mine is. I’m currently stranded on the side of the road after my car died while in traffic. Tow should be here in approximately 90 minutes. I was able to pull over, but I’m right before a highway on ramp, so idiots keep flying up behind me in the breakdown lane trying to sneak onto the ramp and having to slam on the brakes. I’m standing outside the car to try and give people a warning so my car doesn’t get slammed into.

1 hour ago, russtopherb said:

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I’m in a tough spot, between an on-ramp, the entrance to a park-and-ride lot, and the angle of the sun right now making it difficult for drivers to see my hazards, I’m just hopeful everything works out OK. And just as I’m typing this, another idiot just flew up in the breakdown lane and almost hit the car. Unbelievable.

Make sure that you keep us posted so that we all know that you are ok. Be careful out there!

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black