Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Stack Training System - 2023 Forum Member Review

GolfSpy BOS
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Testing Tracker Update:  Foundations Complete

image.png

Follow Testers main posts and progress via the links below!

@hckymeyer - Testing Post

@twyatt700 - Testing Post

@GregGarner - Testing Post

@DaveP043 - Testing Post

@Derek Lusk - Testing Post

@tdroma98Testing Post

INTRODUCTION

Hello Spies!!  My name is Derek Lusk. I am in my late 40's and have been playing golf for 25 years. I live in Flagstaff Arizona about 3 hours north of Phoenix with an elevation 7000 feet.  I am a mechanic for the city of Flagstaff.  I grew up in Mesa AZ (Phoenix area) and in 2021 moved north to Flagstaff with my wife and two dogs.  My wife and I took 2022 off of work to travel.  We spent time exploring the United States as well as England and Scotland.  

90578737-A8F2-4E0E-8106-FA4A05F60C00.jpeg.e1175f9a4244a68730ab43d86d9ffb7e.jpeg

IMG_4284.jpeg.27ecb9dd8fd14322bb35a4cb3ff3880c.jpegIMG_1273.jpeg.c426fe34e2edb494ad7a01c36670f328.jpeg63029202746__AAE70CC0-3DBB-4802-9FD0-2CE1EE218EC0.jpeg.2584466c7ebc11392c3aafbf5ec0a19c.jpeg

Spending a few days at St. Andrews was amazing!!!  While I didn't play the course, we were able to walk around the grounds and from our room we had a perfect view of the 17th fairway.  We plan on returning to Scotland in 2025 to play some courses and hopefully at St. Andrews.  While researching how to get on at St. Andrews, I became aware that a handicap under 36 was required.  This made me become a more serious golfer and now have a handicap of 10.4.  Besides traveling during 2022, I played the most golf of my life.  It is amazing how much golf you can get in when not working.  Can't wait for retirement!!

I play at Elephant Rocks Golf Course in Williams Arizona, about a 30 minute drive from my house.  I am fortunate that my brother in law loves the game as much as I do and is able to be my full time golfing partner.  

IMG_0516.jpg.8a71ff34c92eb097fb690bdcb6cf8216.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg.03b567331d11568bba3b92369b7acf46.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg.ad16dc1d7ff3d5c4fa20630c9d688377.jpg

I am so excited to be chosen for testing the Stack Training System.  I also heard about the system on the Chasing Scratch Podcast and immediately wanted to try it out. My brother in law who is also a spy,  and I have been looking into purchasing the Stack when I was chosen to be a tester.   

I last had my swing speed tested two years ago when I as fitted for my driver at a PKG store.  It was between 98 and 100 mph.  My goal with this system is to increase my swing speed and ultimately add 10 to 20 yards off the tee.  I plan on recording my swing speed at the beginning  of the testing process (I will create a chart that I will share in my weekly posts) with my swing speed at the end of the testing period.  I will know that this product is successful and will use it as part of my conditioning routine as I continue to progress towards my goals.  

My knowledge of the Stack Trainign System prior to being chosen as a tester is limited.  I have researched it online and on blogs and from what I learned on the Chasing Scratch Podcast.  I read that Matt Fitzpatrick increased their swing speed with the use of this product.

I can't wait to start!!!!! 

Edited by Derek Lusk

Derek Lusk

Introduction: 

Hello Spies! My name is Tom and from Orlando, FL.  Originally born & raised in Long Island, NY & a brief residence in North Central Massachusetts. The New England Winters convinced me to move south for college!  Soon to be married to the same Beautiful Lady for 42 yrs. This will be my second opportunity for testing and I'm really excited!! 

I'd like to thank MGS Staff & the Stack System Team for the Opportunity to test the Stack Training!  Talk about putting pep back in your golf step, after being selected. I've been playing golf now for 50yrs, taking up the game at age 13 (you do the math LOL) and I love the game! I love the challenges and while frustrated at times, I enjoy the learning aspect of the game. 

Last August 2022, I decided to make a change, first after a poor performance in qualifying for the Florida Senior Open & then after seeing my swing on video, which absolutely convinced me to make a swing change.  Biomechanics had sparked my interest the few years ago, followed by Swing Speed aides and this year seeing the success both Padraig Harrington & Matt Fitzpatrick have had training with "Speed" Training & Matt Fitzpatrick using this very Stack System is awesome! Think outside the box and not be afraid of change!  What an opportunity this will testing will afford. 

I've never worked with any type of Speed Training system, nor a launch monitor. Although a golf buddy has an app on his phone & my driver swing registers around 105mph.  I want to improve on that, be a better ball striker & gain some distance. Today's technology is amazing! 

The Stack System swing speed training really peaked my interest being with the developer having biomechanics expertise.  Will it help improve my swing speed at age 63?  Will I see an increase in distance? 

Once again, thank you MGS & Stack System Team! I'm looking forward to this test and sharing the results.  Now working at a golf course, part-time, I'll have plenty of opportunity for testing!! ⛳ 

P.S. IT"S HERE! Delivered today by USPS!! Unboxing coming shortly! 

TheStack arrived in two packages, the little box contained the PRGR launch monitor. 
IMG_0710.jpeg.406da35030671b7448491b6a70b66f39.jpeg

The cylinder package is TheStack Club with TheStack weights.  All items packed very well! 
IMG_0715.jpeg.04275cd749fac301ac938d9ff5535f0b.jpeg
the unboxing 😃

First impressions of my first Stack Session was interesting! I've been fascinated with BioMechanics in golf. Never really engaged with incorporating it into my game. I think Dr. Sasho MacKenzie, the co-founder, has built  something very interesting, including the regimented workout. 

First thing to get settled in my mind is going into this training with an open mind and following their recommended warm up, prior to using TheStack.  In my opinion, the warm up is great. Have played sports, in my younger days, you would go through a warm up process, including stretching. It gets the body warm, targets the right muscles & movements.  

I've completed two sessions & used Dr. McKenzie's warm up video both times & working up a nice sweat.   The stretching & warm up routines are new (I keep the garage door closed - LOL), I've never had done the types of stretching Dr. McKenzie uses for warm up. 

Mentally, the only issue I've found is being a bit apprehensive swinging in doors.  My set up is in the garage.  Using TheStack club is getting easier to swing indoors and swinging with "full intent". However, swinging the driver indoors, with "full intent" is still a mental challenge.  First air swing with driver, Sparks Flew, LOL! OOps.

The struggle I've had along with swinging inside, concerns the swing speed being registered by the launch monitor.  Previous testings the past two years have registered my driver swing between 102-105mph.  The first speeds registered with the PRGR were between 89 to 94mph.  That was a mental challenge to overcome, disappointed & wondering if I set the monitor up correctly.  However, into my 2nd session, I tried to put those issues aside & work TheStack System.  

The interaction with the TheStack phone app and PRGR monitor is interesting and pretty cool. You make your swing, the PRGR monitor beeps with the number. You repeat the number to the app & a female voice repeats the number & enters to the app.  If you hit a new high, the system cheers & tells you hit a new high. 

I'll say this, after the first session, the following day I was a bit sore.  Legs & hamstrings felt weird.  Last evening was my 2nd session & this morning I felt much better & even hit the range at 7:30am and body was fine. 

First Impressions: 

Wow! I've never used any type of a "Speed Training System". Coming in as a virgin, absolutely enjoying TheSpeed Sessions.  Sasho's warmup routine is a must.  It's also a routine you can take out to the golf course before you start your round with your buddies. 

I will say, I was a bit disappointed in my initial swing speed numbers, but you have to put that aside and stick to the program with an open mind. As you track your numbers along the way, you do get involved in the training system.  

Last night I did Session 9 and I found myself comparing notes to previous sessions and seeing if I was able to increase average speeds with same weight training. It's great. In addition, I'm noticing if my swing is off - over swinging, swinging over the top, balance. 
Not going to lie, I was excited about being chosen, once I got past the disappointment with initial swing speeds and change the mindset to using TheSwing Speed Training system, you look forward to the challenge! 

TheSwing Speed app is also very good & interactive.  (be careful what you say the app mike does pick up EVERYTHING! 🤣).  

Good Day Spies!  

Here is my FINAL REVIEW for THESTACK SYSTEM!                 

First, a Huge Thank You to MyGolfSpy and TheStack System for being chosen as a tester. It continues to be an enjoyable & exciting opportunity plus a great learning experience!

TheStack Speed system was Co-Founded by Dr. Sasho MacKenzie.  After reading Docs bio, including being a Professor of Sports Biomechanics, it convinced me this was the system to experience. BTW, Dr. MacKenzie is a pretty good golfer too.  The 2nd co-founder of TheStack has pretty good credentials as well – Mr. Marty Jertson, a PGA of America member and an engineer at PING.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:  9 out of 10

TheStack equipment was delivered well boxed and items were wrapped nicely. 

Cylinder boxing contained 1 Stack Club, weight case with 5 weights totaling 300 grams of weight: 100, 75, 60, 45 & 20 grams.
The PRGR portable launch monitor arrived in separate packaging and well packed. 

IMG_0823.jpg.a75b8ad957d1ae48725cf12009f10c48.jpg

You can see by the photo below, each weight is numbered & has a specific slot in the case. 

IMG_0824.jpg.ed1040b7ea09355a89a0ee3421e4c8ce.jpg

TheStack makes it easy to set up, providing a business card with a QR code to download the app.  Once you open the app, it's pretty easy to set up and get started. You will need an Apple iPad or iPhone to engage the app.  The process is very easy to activate

Aesthetics -  20 out of 20

TheStack club is good looking, with a good grip, making it feel like your gripping your own driver.  I like the color combo of Yellow & Black and TheStack Logo is cool as well, Supermanish!       

Picture1.png.d72c5c395b8a7c1f3bf35d4faae578ee.png

Practice makes….?  (Makes Perfect!). 20 out of 20

·      I found during the 18 sessions it made me want to practice more.  It was a motivator being more conscious of my backswing, swing path & engaging my hips properly.  I found I wanted to better my speeds each set & each session and if I did not, I was disappointed yet motivated for the next session.  

·      One really good interaction with TheStack app, once you complete the training session, a survey pops up – “How did you feel” and “How was your energy level” – 5 balloons appear – 1 for poor up to 5 balloons for feeling very good.  Just under the two questions, is a “Note” section.  Very smart! I used the Note section to diary how I felt during the training session.  How my swing felt. What I may have done differently that specific session, which worked or didn’t work.  If I felt on the tired side, I noted why?  

·      One would think you would just swing as hard as you wanted and then move on.  However, the training sessions are well thought out and provide resting periods timed between sets. In addition, which is a motivator in my opinion, the app keeps track of your Personal Best speeds for each weight used.  The app is voice-sensitive and repeats the speeds you are calling out. It also lets you know when you attain a “New Fastest” speed, with applause.  That is motivating.   Below is a copy of the New Fastest speed & how it provides the previous best number. What a great feature!

IMG_0810.PNG.3fdeeb5e92ad33575e9517dafd04f266.png.9e4b9361f341f020e835ed9396d60312.png

·     Note to self, the app is voice-sensitive. The app gives a rest period between sets, instructs you what weight you'll be swinging for the next Set, then counts down from 2 minutes to when new set begins. Be careful not to blurt out a number during the countdown. For instance, the app will indicate your set will be at 255grams.  If you should repeat out loud the 255 number, the voice command will record: “First Swing 255”.  There is a feature to erase that number & record your actual number, good design! Accuracy with recording your speeds is important since your training sessions are individualized!

·      Never having used a speed training system in the past, I’m not sure what would be lacking with TheStack System. Maybe more weights? I really think Dr. MacKenzie & Mary Jertson did a good job with designing their speed system.

The Good, the bad, the InBetween:…(19 out of 20)..

·      The Good – TheStack Shaft with 5 weight combinations. Easy to use, a multitude of weight combinations.
TheStack App – very good.  I enjoy the voice interaction feature.  The female voice is a good touch & the cheering section when you achieve a “New Fastest” is a motivator
The survey at the end of each session, including the ability to make “Notes”.  That was important to diary how the session went, how your body felt during a set? Maybe why your numbers were good or below where you thought you would be.

• The grip has no excessive wear. After completing Phase 1 with 18 sessions and now into Phase 2 with 8 sessions under my belt and a number of additional practice swings over the past three months.  The grip has held up well 

IMG_0844.jpg.20df0359ac50e6bea94b2956ba1ee269.jpg

InBetween & Bad – Understanding some of the lingo, such as the Grit Score. Maybe make it a bit clearer the Grit Scoring actually helps determine your individual training sessions.  Your training session will differ from other users.

Play It or Trade It?....  (20 out of 20)

·      I’m PLAYING IT!! Overall, I was not disappointed in the least with TheStack speed system.  I’ve never used any type of speed training system in the past, so this was exciting to be chosen a tester!
TheStackSpeed Training is broken down into Phases – Phase 1 is 18 sessions, which I’ve completed. Now into Phase 2 and 8 sessions into this Phase and I don’t want to stop. 

·     TheStack training has given me great feedback about my swing. I’ve tracked all 18 sessions & each set speeds. It’s pretty accurate, there is consistency to my swing speeds. Quite impressed by the accuracy. Even during non-training sessions, I found myself swinging TheStack club and trying to get my swing into the right positions from take away to being a bit flatter with the swing or engaging my hips more, much like Matt Fitzpatrick. 

·     TheStack did identify a swing flaw which I really need to correct. To keep it simple – during my downswing, I pull my chest back sometimes very noticeable other times ever so slight, so my right shoulder does not remain under and through.  This, I feel, affects my swing speed.

Conclusion - Final Scoring 88 out of 90

·      TheStack App is easy to use, even for the less tech-savvy.  Not only is there a swing speed training system, but you will find a Putting Training system and no you don’t try to swing your putter 100mph (LOL).   There is actually a training method for putting and being more efficient with practicing to make you a better putter.  I’ve just started this application and will continue to use it this winter.  Putting is the weakest part of my game.

·      Lastly, the workout sessions (which Dr. MacKenzie leads in the video) are good to take to the course prior to playing & which keeps you limber. The Speed Training has helped with my ball striking.  My iron play feels so much better, even my golf buddies have commented that the sound of the ball coming off the driver is more solid. Yes, I’ve seen my scoring come down. My swing feels more efficient during play. Even after playing 50 yrs, I’m learning about my swing. 

IMG_0843(2).PNG.25e3c8532b283a888ea4f6d1d5ec1912.PNG

·      TheStackSystem is well organized – The Club, weights, the Launch Monitor and TheStack App are well done!                                 

Edited by tdroma98
Final Review

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Congratulations all.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Congratulations!!! I’m looking forward to seeing about all the details that comes with the stack. Also, who do we think is going to have the biggest gains? 

:taylormade-small: STEALTH 2+ 10.5* FUJIKURA VENTUS TR BLACK 6X

:srixon-small: ZX MKII 3W 15* Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX U.S.A. 8TX

:taylormade-small: Stealth+ 19 Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 1K 85TX

:srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW KBS $Taper 130 BLACK PVD

:cleveland-small: RTX 6 Zipcore 50/54.10 Full Project X 6.0

:ping-small: GLIDE 4.0 60.10S DYNAMIC GOLD TOUR ISSUE S400

:EVNROLL: ER2v MIDLOCK 40”

:maxfli: TOUR X

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope 

:SuperSpeed:

Congratulations to the well chosen testers. We look forward to the results and comments. Specifically, how much it will increase your swing speed and is it sustainable 

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

Congrats testers!  Really looking forward to your insights on this one.  Remember, this is more than just speed training.  Stack Putting is a big part of the app; we’ll be looking forward to your feedback on that too!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Congrats. to this group of testers, looking forward to their comments and reviews long term to see how this may compare to other similar product concepts.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Congratulations to all testers!  Interested to hear about speed gains and if there are any changes to accuracy.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Congrats everyone. Interested to see how the reviews compare with the SuperSpeed reviews. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

Way to go testers!!!! You’re going the distance, you’re going for speed! May the stack be with you!

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Congrats, everyone!

I recently picked up the Stack for myself and my brother, and we've currently about ⅔ into the first foundational training program. I previously had another speed training system and didn't feel I was getting much out of it. The big differentiator is the app UI and the customised training programs you get through the app.

Look forward to comparing notes with the testers' results!

"Just hit it down the middle. It's wide open there." - Coach Haberli // A Grind BX-D 9.5° | A Grind FW DST 14° | A Grind BX-H 2H (17°) | A Grind Utility Proto 3H (19.5°) | A Grind+ Utility 4H (23°) | :KZG: Tri-Tour Forged Irons 6-9 | :vokey-small: 46°, 50°, 55°, 60° | :cameron-small: Studio Design 1 | :srixon-small: XV-Star🔹 | :wilson-small: Triad | Garmin CT10 | Garmin Approach S70 | Eenour U1000 Pro rangefinder

Congratulations to the selected Testers!

This will be an interesting test to follow, and I look forward to the unique ways you come up with to put The Stack System through its paces. 💪

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Congratulation testers! 

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300