Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Giving hybrids one more shot...

Mr_Theoo

SLDR 3 Hybrid.jpg

Just picked up this SLDR hybrid head for $40. I have had issues with hybrids for quite sometime. I have moments where I can smoke them and others where I just top it and drive in 3 feet underground, but I figured for 40 bucks why not. If this one doesn't work I'm buying a 3 iron lol

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I'm trying out a Jetspeed hybrid 3 for the first time myself.   Hoping to replace my 5 wood and 3 iron with a club that will do the jobs of both.   It's sorta working out.   I can hit it more consistently now than at the start, it goes the same distance as the others.   But the trajectory is lowish, backspin nil.   I can hit it off the grass and rough, where I had a hard time with the 3 iron.  We'll see

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

Well if the hybrid experiment does not go well which I hope it does go well for you here is another suggestion. Try a 7 wood and/or a 9 wood I carry both. I have tried several hybrids and like you I cannot get consistant enough with them to have any confidence. I have had the 7 wood in the bag going on 8 years now. Recently a friend on another blog gave me a 9 wood to match the 7 wood. I actually blueprinted it with the same shaft and head weight as the 7 wood and it works great for me. FYI the 7 wood is 21* and the 9 wood is 24*

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Well if the hybrid experiment does not go well which I hope it does go well for you here is another suggestion. Try a 7 wood and/or a 9 wood I carry both. I have tried several hybrids and like you I cannot get consistant enough with them to have any confidence. I have had the 7 wood in the bag going on 8 years now. Recently a friend on another blog gave me a 9 wood to match the 7 wood. I actually blueprinted it with the same shaft and head weight as the 7 wood and it works great for me. FYI the 7 wood is 21* and the 9 wood is 24*

That may be my next move if it doesn't work. I'm partial to irons because for me when I catch it thin it at least goes towards my target lol

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

attachicon.gifSLDR 3 Hybrid.jpg

Just picked up this SLDR hybrid head for $40. I have had issues with hybrids for quite sometime. I have moments where I can smoke them and others where I just top it and drive in 3 feet underground, but I figured for 40 bucks why not. If this one doesn't work I'm buying a 3 iron lol

I've tried hybrids and I just can't do it. I also hit a 3 iron pretty well though so I also don't have a ton of need.

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

Stu,

I'm in the process of changing out my long clubs and want to go your route.  Currently have RBZ 3W, 3H, and 5H.  Before I got the RBZ, I could not hit a 3W.  Carried a 5W instead; I have always hit FW better than long hybrids.   I'm thinking a 17* 4W and a 7W might be a nice combo.  The 5H is gold, but the 3H is just OK.  I usually just use it for long par3's when yardage is right.  

I'm looking for used heads now, but don't know if I should get the RBZ or try something else.  What's a good 7W head?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Stu,

I'm in the process of changing out my long clubs and want to go your route. Currently have RBZ 3W, 3H, and 5H. Before I got the RBZ, I could not hit a 3W. Carried a 5W instead; I have always hit FW better than long hybrids. I'm thinking a 17* 4W and a 7W might be a nice combo. The 5H is gold, but the 3H is just OK. I usually just use it for long par3's when yardage is right.

I'm looking for used heads now, but don't know if I should get the RBZ or try something else. What's a good 7W head?

I know Cally makes a 7 wood in the Bertha V series

I know Cally makes a 7 wood in the Bertha V series

I remember when they came out with the original Big Bertha driver and you could also get a "Heavenwood".  I bought the driver; haven't owned a Callaway since.  Not a good club for me.  I have tried them at my fitting a couple of years ago and they still didn't work for me.  I didn't like them waaay before I joined MGS!   :)    I was looking for a good cheap used club to see if it will improve my long game.  If it does, then I might consider something new unless the used is just awesome.  I am willing to reshaft it.  It seems that most 7W's on the Bay are women's flex, so I might get one and pull the shaft.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I carry two HB's in my bag today. An old TN 3 Rescue and a 4-year old Cobra 4 HB. I bought them back in my OTR days. I also carry a 4i. I'm going to see my fitter in March for a new Driver. AT that time we're going to look into a new hybrid or two that actually fits me. I might get a 3w perhaps. Depends. I don't hit my 4i much. My course is fairly short at 6560' from the tips. I'm really thinking about a 3w and a 4hb but we'll see what shakes out in the fitting.

I'll tell ya. And it's been a real eye-opener for me lately. My driver distance is really short. I've been keeping accurate records the last few rounds and I'm olnly averaging 230!!! Carry and Roll. Good grief. And... it's winter with a lot of roll. I've been all over the club-face recently too. But... when summer comes and green grass I'm a dead man. BTW... I'm using the SLDR I reviewed last summer with the other guys here. Hopefully a new fitted driver will help me some. Better. LOL

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

My 5 wood is a 5HL at 21 degrees, so it's essentially a 7 wood.  It goes 235 and VERY high trajectory and will stop.   This is great for shots when I have to get over a hazard at 220 and stay on a green -- a shot that comes up maybe once maybe every 5 rounds.   But it's not good for a must hit fairway tee shot or a shot when any wind is blowing, cause it can balloon or drift anywhere.   I find I use my 3 iron off the tee far more frequently, but the 3 iron is useless off the turf.   Can't get it up, can't make good contact.   Like Theo says, the 3iron will go straight and not drift, the 3H has a tendency to drift.   So far no perfect solution has presented itself.

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

I love my hybrids. One thing I'll say to make sure to do that people that usually struggle with hybrids don't do is the following. Don't play it like a fairway wood. Don't play it forward and swing flatter like you would a fairway. Swing it like what it's replacing, ie an iron. Play it more toward the middle of the stance and hit down on it like you would an iron. Iron swing for an iron replacement.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Do you think I should cut the shafts down to match my iron lengths since they are iron replacements?

I just encountered this during my fitting. I love my hybrids but they go 20 yards further than my 5 iron. It was my first time on a launch monitor and I never paid attention to the shaft length only the loft so my fitter suggested more gap testing to make sure I'm on the right track.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Do you think I should cut the shafts down to match my iron lengths since they are iron replacements?

I just encountered this during my fitting. I love my hybrids but they go 20 yards further than my 5 iron. It was my first time on a launch monitor and I never paid attention to the shaft length only the loft so my fitter suggested more gap testing to make sure I'm on the right track.

Totally agree. Go to a fitter and see how the distance gap is. Shaft length and degrees mean nothing if you're hitting it 40 yards passed the club before it or only 5 yards more.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

I'm sure some of the problems people have with hybrids is the shaft length, they encourage people (myself included) to let the ball drift to far forward in the stance.

With a stock shaft Id always find myself choking down an inch when I was striking them well. With the RBZ stage 2 that was certainly the case.

I've got an Adams super XTD in the bag at the moment and even the white tie in that is a bit long, so I'm choking down an inch and trying to get the ball to where a 4 iron would be in my stance.....

If your going down the fairway route, then why not copy Miguel angel Jiminez? He's got a ping g30 7 wood in the bag, seems to work rather well.....

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

When I was fitted, my longest iron was a 5i and my next club to fit the gap was a 5H, not the 4H.  

I would also make sure that cutting down the shaft doesn't adversely affect your lie angle.

I did.  Mostly because I'm better with irons than woods.  The shorter length makes it feel more like an iron.  I'm also more consistent with shorter clubs in general, so shortening it to iron length was a no-brainer......for me. 

My suggestion....play it the length you are most comfortable and consistent with......find the distance.....then add/remove/bend your irons accordingly.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I was able to hit a Mizuno JPX Fli Hi hybrid during my fitting. Super easy to hit. What I liked most was that if I decide to get them they'll have the same shaft as my irons and can be bent upright to match my iron specs. The shaft also won't be 2" longer than my 5 iron. I haven't decided on them yet but I think they might fill my gaps better and I might get better results if they match my irons.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Kenny my 7 wood and 9 wood are both old TMAG V  Steels. From what I understand on other blogs they have a cult like following and I can see why. Another good 7 wood head is the Older Cally Steelhead design I do not think they called it the Heavenwood then. Even the clone version of those heads are pretty good. At one time I had a Titleist 7 wood and forgot the model in fact the old V-Steel replaced it and I sold it. There are plenty out there cheap especially as someone mentioned with ladies shafts.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Really, I don't know how people could be consistent with most stock setups in hybrids. The practice of using a 65 gram shaft in driver, fw, and hybrids for the OEM's is something I desperately wish they'd stop. How can you be consistent when your irons are anywhere from 85 to 130 gram shafts, and suddenly, you jumpt to an overlength 65 gram shaft? Not surprising many struggle with them.

"Glute Activator"

*Please accept my contributions of participation and intellectual property sharing as substitute for monetary renumeration.

I suppose it depends on what you have.  I don't feel like the swing weight between my irons and hybrids is all that different, but I'm playing graphite in my irons.

Really, I don't know how people could be consistent with most stock setups in hybrids. The practice of using a 65 gram shaft in driver, fw, and hybrids for the OEM's is something I desperately wish they'd stop. How can you be consistent when your irons are anywhere from 85 to 130 gram shafts, and suddenly, you jumpt to an overlength 65 gram shaft? Not surprising many struggle with them.

It took me a long time and a lot of experimentation for me to add a hybrid and I've got a 92g shaft in my 2h.  I think you're right on the OEM shafts, if they're too light or too long, people will try swinging them like fairway woods and not get the full benefit of the club.

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

It took me a long time and a lot of experimentation for me to add a hybrid and I've got a 92g shaft in my 2h.  I think you're right on the OEM shafts, if they're too light or too long, people will try swinging them like fairway woods and not get the full benefit of the club.

Yeah, weight and tempo are so intertwined. I think peoples' tempo gets goofed up with the difference in static weight between their longest iron and the hybrid. I like a little lighter in the hybrid, but still want it to feel much like an iron.

"Glute Activator"

*Please accept my contributions of participation and intellectual property sharing as substitute for monetary renumeration.

attachicon.gifSLDR 3 Hybrid.jpg

I bought the same club for the same price, it was a demo, late last season, used a couple of times,  well, I got 4 hybrids now, all of them live in the kid's bag.  Like the wrench though.

Got a graphite iron shaft for my 3 iron and put it together in November.   Have been hitting it well in the dreaded dome of doom.  Maybe one day I will get to play golf outside a try it.  If I can get 210-220 out of it, that will work.

I found a old TM 5 wood at Salvation Army for $3, with an X-stiff bubble shaft, it worked better than any hybrid I have tried.

Respectfully,
DHUCK WHOOKER

You could always go with a hybrid with the same shaft as your irons. Or the lighter version of that shaft. I think it would've helped me if the hybrid shafts were steel. I just never could get used to them.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

I'm using the same shafts in my hybrids that I'm using in my irons as well as the same length as the irons they replace because they're iron replacements, so far so good.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I'm trying out a Jetspeed hybrid 3 for the first time myself.   Hoping to replace my 5 wood and 3 iron with a club that will do the jobs of both.   It's sorta working out.   I can hit it more consistently now than at the start, it goes the same distance as the others.   But the trajectory is lowish, backspin nil.   I can hit it off the grass and rough, where I had a hard time with the 3 iron.  We'll see

I have the jetspeed hybrid and it is pretty good, but like you said, it is pretty low spinning.

Driver:  Taylormade 2017 M2 9.5 degree head played at 8 degrees.  Fujikura speeder evolution tour spec x flex shaft tipped 1/4 inch.  

3-Wood: 15 degree M2 tour.  Fujikura pro 73 tour spec X flex shaft.  

Mizuno H5 2 iron.

4 iron: mizuno mp h4 4 iron dynamic gold s300

5-pw iron: mizuno mp 54 dynamic gold s300

52, 56, 60 wedges: cleveland 588 rotex cavity

putter: 34 inch nike method 00 half circle mallet putter

I replaced my 5 wood with a 3 hybrid and I know most people recommend hitting them like a 7 iron but I really try to hit it lie a fairway wood. My hybrid is also a beast! I might even take my 4 iron out and replace it with a hybrid.

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

You could alway give something like an Adams DHY or Callaway UT a try if you struggle with hybrids. I carry one hybrid and replaced my 3 and 4 irons with DHYs. They are just easy to hit long irons with hybrid distance.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

You could alway give something like an Adams DHY or Callaway UT a try if you struggle with hybrids. I carry one hybrid and replaced my 3 and 4 irons with DHYs. They are just easy to hit long irons with hybrid distance.

I've considered that option too, and probably will go that route of this doesn't work. I hit the sldr hybrid today with mixed results. I think a shorter shaft will help

Archived