What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

7 minutes ago, Fred Mitchell said:

This is how my new driver looked upon delivery.  In fairness to shipper, we have had major delays due to almost a 2 week shutdown to a little snow and a lot of ice. Nearly everything looks like it was thrown off a building when it gets here. image.png.b832e35e1f4ea79d73fba11a092fc101.pngimage.png.92f64ecf5e68447bbabd742f382d0a15.png

Please tell me the tip wasn't damaged???

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

2 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Please tell me the tip wasn't damaged???

Believe it or not I haven't dug out my wrench to install but I cant see any, if there is it may be the threads. I will either sell or trade this club and or shaft. I am just to slow for a 9 degree diver and a 60 gram shaft.

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

30 minutes ago, Fred Mitchell said:

This is how my new driver looked upon delivery.  In fairness to shipper, we have had major delays due to almost a 2 week shutdown to a little snow and a lot of ice. Nearly everything looks like it was thrown off a building when it gets here. image.png.b832e35e1f4ea79d73fba11a092fc101.pngimage.png.92f64ecf5e68447bbabd742f382d0a15.png

Maybe the driver just wanted to try it out for you

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

4 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Pulled the trigger on a new golf bag… Since the woods, hybrids, Titleist irons, and Edison wedges cannot seem to get along or engage in a coordinated effort, maybe separating them into their own dividers will give then pause to ponder the situation. 
    When the wife person asked me if this was @Josh Parker ‘s idea.. I sturdily stated that, “ NO it was not “ that @Rob Person was responsible for me acquiescing to peer group pressure. 
   She next want to know how many internet golf peers did I have. As I left the room,  I simply stated; “ More than there are stars in the sky.”  
    Not gonna lie… Felt good , felt real good to see the look of astonishment  on her highness’s face. I am currently hiding in my truck if case anybody is looking or needs me.

IMG_1154.jpeg.0ecb1a6ff0f7492e78836a7e23032f16.jpeg

If it doesn’t work, I am being optimistic that I will be needing  a new travel bag in the near future and besides; cost wise, it was much cheaper than whenever the family’s  female CFO ventures from the house. 

Spreading out the scapegoats. Dangerous game my friend. Just stick with one so she doesn't make you get off the site for too many instigators. Haha

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

1 minute ago, Josh Parker said:

Spreading out the scapegoats. Dangerous game my friend. Just stick with one so she doesn't make you get off the site for too many instigators. Haha

Yeah,I have been mulling over the idea that for the sake of my conscience and the lives of others … I should probably scapegoat someone young, fast, agile, single and that lives on a different continent. The “ Tiara wearing Totalitarian Terminator “ while impressive, hasn’t reached omnipresent status…. Yet! 

22 hours ago, CanadianleftyNick said:

Pics say a 1000 words, But the pics don’t give it justice for Scotty’s custom shop did a fantastic job.

This TEI has been in my basement for 15years screaming for a refurb and I always kept putting it off to next year. Well, next year finally arrived.

I’ve been fighting cancer, slowly improving. I’m a lucky hacker.

IMG_5042.jpeg

IMG_5043.jpeg

IMG_5044.jpeg

Beautiful putter!!  Keep fighting!!!

50 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Pulled the trigger on a new golf bag… Since the woods, hybrids, Titleist irons, and Edison wedges cannot seem to get along or engage in a coordinated effort, maybe separating them into their own dividers will give then pause to ponder the situation. 
    When the wife person asked me if this was @Josh Parker ‘s idea.. I sturdily stated that, “ NO it was not “ that @Rob Person was responsible for me acquiescing to peer group pressure. 
   She next want to know how many internet golf peers did I have. As I left the room,  I simply stated; “ More than there are stars in the sky.”  
    Not gonna lie… Felt good , felt real good to see the look of astonishment  on her highness’s face. I am currently hiding in my truck if case anybody is looking or needs me.

IMG_1154.jpeg.0ecb1a6ff0f7492e78836a7e23032f16.jpeg

If it doesn’t work, I am being optimistic that I will be needing  a new travel bag in the near future and besides; cost wise, it was much cheaper than whenever the family’s  female CFO ventures from the house. 

I'll take the hit on this one DSB! You can even tell her that the real reason was to just rub it in his face! 😆 🤣 😂 

I just hope No one prints off all your morning posts and mails them to her one day.... doh!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Picked up some new soft spikes for my recent winter, errr, cold weather golf shoes. 

Can't lie, the temu phone has been getting a workout lately! They even came with the tool. Whopping $6 for both sets.

20240207_190237.jpg.9db50b8f14a994622b5fcee88956d18c.jpg20240207_190427.jpg.8821bb4c39c3ada5bfbb5cb3283be90b.jpg

Just bought a Meridian milled putter as part of their PGA Show deal. Outstanding milled putter at a great price. Definitely encourage everyone to check this growing company out as they won gold for their Charleston model for the Golf Digest Hot List. Can’t wait to take mine out on the course. 

IMG_7240.jpeg

IMG_7239.jpeg

Recently got a Stealth 2 3-hybrid and a Ping G425 max 3w.

Hybrid I hook horribly and the 3w barely goes as far as my 5w at best..

Though it does have a great little draw for me which i never have. But man does it seem short. Maybe it was a bad day for both at the range  but both are up for sale haha.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

1 hour ago, JonMUSC08 said:

Recently got a Stealth 2 3-hybrid and a Ping G425 max 3w.

Hybrid I hook horribly and the 3w barely goes as far as my 5w at best..

Though it does have a great little draw for me which i never have. But man does it seem short. Maybe it was a bad day for both at the range  but both are up for sale haha.

Your handicap shows you are far better than me but did you try lofting up the 3W ?

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

56 minutes ago, Fred Mitchell said:

Your handicap shows you are far better than me but did you try lofting up the 3W ?

True, i could give that a try... Had my young kids with me so i couldnt pay as much attention to my club evaluation as i wanted...

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

18 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Picked up some new soft spikes for my recent winter, errr, cold weather golf shoes. 

Can't lie, the temu phone has been getting a workout lately! They even came with the tool. Whopping $6 for both sets.

20240207_190237.jpg.9db50b8f14a994622b5fcee88956d18c.jpg20240207_190427.jpg.8821bb4c39c3ada5bfbb5cb3283be90b.jpg

I scored 13 legit “golf pride” grips from TEMU for $26, they’re great! I’m sure you get the shaft from them sometimes but I haven’t been let down yet!

Lawn.Burgundy

Got the Maltby KE4 FDI crossover hybrid 2 and 4 irons recently. Love the feel and seems like the ball comes off the face very nicely. 

Edited by Pdeaconp

Maltby DBM 5-PW

Maltby KE4 FDI 2 & 4 Hybrid

PXG 0811 X

7 hours ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

Just bought a ticket to the Genesis for next Friday - going to see if the kids want to come along (kids get in free with an adult's purchased ticket), and if not, I'll happily walk the grounds and finally get to say I saw Tiger play up close and personal 🙂 

Thrilled is putting it mildly.  

Anyone in the LA area wanna come along?  @Syks7@Billy The Kid Rogers?  

@GolfSpy SAM I am very upset that I have to work that Friday:( I would have enjoyed being apart of your first Tiger experience! 

38 minutes ago, Billy The Kid Rogers said:
8 hours ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

Just bought a ticket to the Genesis for next Friday - going to see if the kids want to come along (kids get in free with an adult's purchased ticket), and if not, I'll happily walk the grounds and finally get to say I saw Tiger play up close and personal 🙂 

Thrilled is putting it mildly.  

Anyone in the LA area wanna come along?  @Syks7@Billy The Kid Rogers?  

@GolfSpy SAM I am very upset that I have to work that Friday:( I would have enjoyed being apart of your first Tiger experience! 

You're dead to me. 😜

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

A new stainless water bottle that will get a ton of stickers on it and a new polo...this one is subtle for me.

1152151022.jpg?width=1000&height=1000&fi

tiki_golf_shirt_front__16606.1699577587.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

A new stainless water bottle that will get a ton of stickers on it and a new polo...this one is subtle for me.

1152151022.jpg?width=1000&height=1000&fi

tiki_golf_shirt_front__16606.1699577587.

Thats awesome! Reminds me of a resort in cancun I went to once.

Due to recent bag mapping leaving an open spot in my bag and Global Golf trade in credit burning a hole in my pocket, I have ordered a blackout edition of the TM 300 Mini Driver.  This will be my 5th mini driver to date, I may have a problem. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: QI10 Max
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 6 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 7-PW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 46° 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:
 Array F-3 
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

8 minutes ago, Parshooter36 said:

Due to recent bag mapping leaving an open spot in my bag and Global Golf trade in credit burning a hole in my pocket, I have ordered a blackout edition of the TM 300 Mini Driver.  This will be my 5th mini driver to date, I may have a problem. 

It's not a problem if they all get used! Did you go with a different loft this time?

1 hour ago, Rob Person said:

It's not a problem if they all get used! Did you go with a different loft this time?

Yes I did.  I went with the 11.5, as this will only be used off the tee.  My Original One Mini was 13.5 as I had dreams of hitting it off the deck, but that rarely worked out.

Driver: :taylormade-small: QI10 Max
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 6 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 7-PW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 46° 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:
 Array F-3 
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

In the mail now!
Ventus blue TR and a callaway rogue st max ls just to compare forgiveness and spin.  

WITB