Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Happy thread

TSauer

15 hours ago, cnosil said:

Excited and happy for my daughter;  she just got a call that she is being offered a summer externship at the local children's hospital.  Her goal is to do pediatric nursing and ultimately work there after she completes her degree.

Good for her!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 3/7/2022 at 5:55 AM, Calvo90 said:

I am happy to make contribution to this topic I have been following for quite some time and think that brings out the best out of people. 

After close to 8 months of intense studying during state mandated temporary closure of non-essential businesses because of Covid, getting deep understanding of about 2 cubic meters of essential study material and exam that lasted 3 days I am happy to report that a few days ago I passed the bar - main law exam on my way to becoming a lawyer. 

Considering the situation approx. 700 km to the east I just hope that the time and energy I spent studying slovenian law was not in vain because I should have studied russian ''law''.

Congratulations!

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I’ll give you asthma!

E4CD973B-275F-4DA6-B37E-CA00ADC38FF5.jpeg

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

On 3/7/2022 at 2:05 PM, cnosil said:

Excited and happy for my daughter;  she just got a call that she is being offered a summer externship at the local children's hospital.  Her goal is to do pediatric nursing and ultimately work there after she completes her degree.

Wonderful!  What a great job!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

My course announced they're opening this Friday. I'm off work next Thursday and Friday so I'm going to book my first round in for Friday 25th.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Helping out for my son’s Coach Pitch team. Pretty good group of kids.  Tonight was the first practice, and most of them didn’t even play tee ball.  Going to be an interesting season.  My son picked it up like a pro, smashed some line drives, and even tagged a kid out at second base on instinct… He’s never played before.  We may have the next athlete in the Shanksfam.  It’s not golf, but I can work with it.  😂

9 hours ago, Shankster said:

Helping out for my son’s Coach Pitch team. Pretty good group of kids.  Tonight was the first practice, and most of them didn’t even play tee ball.  Going to be an interesting season.  My son picked it up like a pro, smashed some line drives, and even tagged a kid out at second base on instinct… He’s never played before.  We may have the next athlete in the Shanksfam.  It’s not golf, but I can work with it.  😂

Enjoy it, It’s a lot of fun.  I started “helping” and ended up Coaching for 6 years. Kids are great, parents not so much.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

30 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Enjoy it, It’s a lot of fun.  I started “helping” and ended up Coaching for 6 years. Kids are great, parents not so much.

I coached tee ball a few years back, that was pretty fun.  I have a feeling I will be taking over as coach this year.  One of the other assistants already quit because his kid didn’t want to play.  

Last day of work until April 4th. 🙃

In the bag:

Bag: 

12 hours ago, Shankster said:

Loved coaching for my sons little league team when he played. Lots of fun, brought me back to the good old baseball days! baseball wasn't for him  (which is fine because he loves golf) so he stopped.....Might have to jump in with @GolfSpy_BOSto get my baseball itch scratched

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

17 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Loved coaching for my sons little league team when he played. Lots of fun, brought me back to the good old baseball days! baseball wasn't for him  (which is fine because he loves golf) so he stopped.....Might have to jump in with @GolfSpy_BOSto get my baseball itch scratched

I loved baseball too, right up until my cousin (all star pitcher) in high school threw me a ball, (I was maybe in 5th grade)… broke through my glove and hit me right in the mouth, putting my teeth through my bottom lip… needless to say I was a bit fun shy after that.  Baseball was my jam, he ruined it for me.

1 minute ago, Shankster said:

I loved baseball too, right up until my cousin (all star pitcher) in high school threw me a ball, (I was maybe in 5th grade)… broke through my glove and hit me right in the mouth, putting my teeth through my bottom lip… needless to say I was a bit fun shy after that.  Baseball was my jam, he ruined it for me.

Gotta tie that web tighter! 

It is funny because I swear you learn to catch after getting hit by a ball....maybe not at that age though lol....remember to much then.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

26 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Gotta tie that web tighter! 

It is funny because I swear you learn to catch after getting hit by a ball....maybe not at that age though lol....remember to much then.

It was tight.  I’m guessing he did it on purpose.  Him and his brothers were always trying to inflict pain.  Probably 85+ mph ball… 🤷🏼‍♂️

You know the feeling of reaching into your pocket and finding cash there that you didn't remember? I had the golf version of that this morning, recalling that I had unspent credit at 2nd Swing. I now have a new 3 wood headed my way.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

33 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I was a great baseball player. MLB aspirations. Only problem is my ability peaked at age 12. 

That's like how I tell people I just met that I'm a former first round draft pick in baseball, then I walk away before I have to tell them that it was the Little League draft when they were picking kids who were in T-Ball at the time.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

They must have gotten sick of saying no to you 😂😂

That or got sick of hearing me complain about it annually, monthly, weekly, and daily… sometimes hourly… probably more than that on my “good” days.  Or they just needed some extra people, probably the correct answer.

17 hours ago, Shankster said:

I DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE A TEST FOR PROMOTION ANYMORE!!!

YES, THAT MEANS I AM PROMOTING!

Pleasant persistence can go a long way.  Congrats!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO