Welcome to the forum!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Welcome!

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

5 hours ago, WisecrackWard said:

Name's Caleb. I'm from Alaska. Most of the playing I get is on a simulator. But I love it and love it even more when I get to play outside. Try to do a week long golf-cation every year and play 36 holes a day. 

Currently playing a Taylor Made M4 driver and 3 Wood. Ping i10s for irons, which I'm currently looking to replace. Lots of shopping around. And a set of Cleveland Wedges, which were gifted to me after my amazing set of Pure Spins all took a dump. I miss those wedges still. But the Cleveland's have been great. I am striking a Taylor Made Ghost putter and I love it and don't know that I'll ever swap it. One of those clubs  when you grab it you just know it feels like the right match. 

Anyway, that's what's in my bag! Currently made the playoffs in the league I'm in and hoping to take home first place!

Welcome to the MyGolfSpy Forum!  You're gonna love it here.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

17 hours ago, WisecrackWard said:

Name's Caleb. I'm from Alaska. Most of the playing I get is on a simulator. But I love it and love it even more when I get to play outside. Try to do a week long golf-cation every year and play 36 holes a day. 

Currently playing a Taylor Made M4 driver and 3 Wood. Ping i10s for irons, which I'm currently looking to replace. Lots of shopping around. And a set of Cleveland Wedges, which were gifted to me after my amazing set of Pure Spins all took a dump. I miss those wedges still. But the Cleveland's have been great. I am striking a Taylor Made Ghost putter and I love it and don't know that I'll ever swap it. One of those clubs  when you grab it you just know it feels like the right match. 

Anyway, that's what's in my bag! Currently made the playoffs in the league I'm in and hoping to take home first place!

Edited by BKervin
Welcome Caleb

B

I know it's not the case but I love to imagine golf in Alaska is just grizzlies eating salmon green side on every hole. Welcome to the forum good luck in your playoffs.

Ian Lydon

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9.5

3W: Cobra LTDx

3H: Callaway XR 16 Pro

Irons: Titleist T100 (2023) PW-6, Titleist T200 (2023) 5-4

Wedges: Sub 70 (52 and 58 Tester)

Putter: Ping Anser G2

welcome! a golfer in Alaska must be a rare breed! I read that a lot of people go up there for US Open qualifying thinking it will be the least competitive and are surprised how difficult it is.

for those of us in the lower 48 we'd love to see some course pics next time your out!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

16 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

welcome! a golfer in Alaska must be a rare breed! I read that a lot of people go up there for US Open qualifying thinking it will be the least competitive and are surprised how difficult it is.

for those of us in the lower 48 we'd love to see some course pics next time your out!

If I make it to a place in Alaska that has a course I will post some pictures. I live on a small island that doesn't have a course. I have to play all my golf through a simulator until I decide it's time to travel and play on the fresh green grass. 

Taylor Made M4

Ping i10s

10 handicap

1 minute ago, WisecrackWard said:

If I make it to a place in Alaska that has a course I will post some pictures. I live on a small island that doesn't have a course. I have to play all my golf through a simulator until I decide it's time to travel and play on the fresh green grass. 

Gotcha. 
I just finished a book called  The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah about moving to and living in a remote area of Alaska. Sounds like it takes a special person to live up there. Good luck in your league!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Welcome to the site!  Lots of amazing article's,  reviews, and members here to guide you along your golfing journey!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Welcome to the forum…think you’ll find a great group of people willing to share a bunch of knowledge here.  Or just a group of people willing to support whatever golf related addiction you might have…

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

9 hours ago, WisecrackWard said:

Welcome to the forum from S. Central Mass. 

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

Welcome to the forum and all things golf. This is the only social media I participate. This is a great forum with an outstanding international community. However, best of all is the mods that work tirelessly to make this the best it can be for the members enjoyment. You will find answers to all your golf questions. 

Play like a champion today!

Welcome to the Forum! You'll find a great group of people who share a love for all things golf.

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)

10 hours ago, WisecrackWard said:

Congrats on joining a great forum. The knowledge on here is amazing. 

Callaway Rogue ST max driver (Tour Ad IZ-6)

Cobra LTD-X 3 and 5 wood (Tour AD UB-6)

PXG 0317 X Hybrid (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue)

PXG Gen 6 P 5-G irons (Mitsubishi MMT)

PXG 0311 Forged wedges (Mitsubishi MMT)

Ping Tein 4 putter

blessed beyond measure. 

40 minutes ago, WisecrackWard said:

Thanks! My best buddy is loving in Andover right now so I appreciate the comment!

we are in Bellingham, between Milford, Franklin and Medway. We are still in uper 40's but a couple weeks away from consistent upper 50's

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

Welcome Aboard! Good luck in your league.

"It's only rock and roll...but I like it." - Mick Jagger

"It is not the will to win that matters-Everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

"If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing with all your heart." - the Buddha

What's in the bag:

Driver Taylormade Qi10 Standard, 3W Callaway RazrFit Extreme, 5W - Cobra Fly Z XL, Wilson D9 4 hybrid, Heat II Single Length Irons 5-SW, Snake Eyes 60' LW

What's on my feet: Squarz/Under Armour Charged Draw 2

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart w/Bag Boy CB15 bag

Where I play:  Baja Country Club - Ensenada, Baja Califorinia, Mexico/Bajamar Oceanfront Golf Resort, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

1 hour ago, Placasse61 said:

we are in Bellingham, between Milford, Franklin and Medway. We are still in uper 40's but a couple weeks away from consistent upper 50's

My sister and her husband live on Bellingham! Maybe we can be buddies and golf together next time I'm down 😄

Taylor Made M4

Ping i10s

10 handicap

17 minutes ago, BringerofRain said:

I was just talking about how I bet Alaska has some real hidden gems when the weather allows.  

Is there a big difference in distance with the elevation change when you leave Alaska?

Not really because I'm playing mostly on a simulator. But I do always tend to hit it a little further outside than what's registered on the sim. So if I hit a good drive 260-270 on the sim outside I'll hit 270-300. I think the biggest part of that is the roll I get outside compared it just trying to register it correctly on the sim.

Taylor Made M4

Ping i10s

10 handicap

54 minutes ago, WisecrackWard said:

My sister and her husband live on Bellingham! Maybe we can be buddies and golf together next time I'm down 😄

That would be great! My son Mark golfspy_shark, and his buddy Brian golfspy_bos also live in Bellingham.  plan a small match maybe

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Top-Flite Gamer Putter