Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

On 10/13/2023 at 9:23 AM, Shlax said:

Just pulled the trigger on a Shot Scope X5 GPS watch with club sensors!

Just an fyi, if you have not already check out the ShotScope Users Group under Equipment > Golf Tech. Lotta good info and Q&A in there.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

On 10/11/2023 at 4:53 PM, jdparker said:

I go thru gloves quick because of sweat and the heat. I found some Srixon cabretta gloves that have held up pretty well and at $9 worth buying a few at a time. I rotate my gloves every hole during summer to try and make them last longer. The range gloves are the ones that have started wearing out and during summer I still switch those out a few times each bucket. 

I have used them also, and there as much bang for the buck I have found so far. I still try others sometimes though, especially the free ones I am gifted lol.

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

I need to join a support group for people addicted to putters, especially all things Scotty Cameron lol. I had never owned so much as a ball cap with the famous SC on it a few months ago , 1st I traded a Odyssey I hated away for a Mallet1 just because I thought i would be easier to sell, I decided to refinish it to make a few bucks to support my golf addiction after checking prices on marketplace for my new putter BUT COMMA I also found a steal on a GOLO S that I knew I could make some bucks on because it was priced to low at 140$ in very good shape on marketplace so contacted him and said I would take it as it was just posted 3 minutes before I saw it and I drove 1.5 hours away to pick it up, he said man I didnt ask enough I have at least 20 guys saying if you dont take it they will but a deal is a deal, That was on a Sunday, on Tuesday a guy brought in a Laguna to a poker game 1996 model that was ROUGH big dings and a good bit of rust I looked it over hard 2-3 times between hands and he kept lowering the price until I finally took a chance that I could refinish it at least well enough to make a nice gamer. Then came a low ball bid win on a Caliente. Yesterday a Studio Design 3 came in the mail lol. A friend asked to try the Caliente and Mallet 1 he is looking for a putter he has them now. I havent glued it back on the shaft yet but the Laguna just needs a coat of oil and its refinished. The GOLO S has cost me roughly 300 bucks maybe more< I screwed up and took it to the course and gamed it, its the 1st center shafted putter I ever tried and it may not be the reason but at 61 years old and playing since my early 20's I have never putted this good in my life and it is not even close. Lets not even talk about a few headcovers, shaft covers, etc. lol. Be easy on me on the Laguna I have never refinished anything lie this and when it had some rust and DINGS I am serious. The Golo S is as purchased.  I wasnt even smart enough to wipe the fingerprints off the Laguna , I am not a photographer thats for sure.  

Laguna refinish 2    1.jpg

Laguna refinish 2   2.jpg

Laguna refinish 2   3.jpg

Golo S 1.jpg

Golo S 2.jpg

Golo S 3.jpg

Edited by Fred Mitchell

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

It's fall garage cleanup day....   And I'm getting an impromptu year in review on my club hoe activities....   and the boxes are just the ones I had shipped and didn't pick up locally.  Two more sets of iron heads, various wedge, and wood heads in drawers too.   Looks like I'm about to have a nice little iron shaft sale too.   The only good news is that the LAB box came for free in testing and it's worth alone is more than what came in all the other boxes.   Good hoes know how to find a deal.  😆

Time to breakdown the boxes before my better half wanders into the driveway.  😎

PXL_20231015_181801235.jpg.56f6c336df503932a679c6738607786e.jpg

PXL_20231015_181705217~2.jpg

Edited by Syks7

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0341 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:mizuno-small:  T7 55º @55/7  -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

On 10/11/2023 at 8:16 AM, NubianRugby said:

Things did not go to plan on my driver fitting. Apparently as an OEM seller Club Champion only has the current year models available for fitting, so I wasn't able to hit the Sim2 but went ahead and got fit for the Stealth and got a custom setup for the Stealth HD.

When I went to the TaylorMade website the specified shaft was a $350 upcharge and they didn't have the grip I use or weighting specified available. I'm not a guy that needs a $1000 driver because: 1) spending $1000 on a single club is insanity at my level of play and 2) I don't lack for distance off the tee; the difference between hitting 250-270 and 260-280 is negligible for most places I play. Yes, I have a $700 gift card but seeing a 4 digit number convinced me to go a different direction. My old driver is over 10 years old so anything is an upgrade.

I bought a bone stock (you couldn't customize this one on the site) Sim2 Max D, TP Hydro Blast Soto putter, a glove, and 2 dozen customized balls for a total of $699.55 with free shipping. Everything except the balls is supposed to be here tomorrow, so hopefully it will arrive in time for me to test it out on Friday at a tournament.

You got so much more value by going that route instead of over paying for the newest driver that you may not need.

:ping-small:G430 Max 10k 9°

:cleveland-small:3+ Hy-wood 17°

:cleveland-small:4+ Hy-wood 20°

:ping-small:4 Hybrid 22°

:srixon-small:Zx5 mkII 5i-P

:cleveland-small:CBX 48°, CBX FF 53° & 58°

:cleveland-small:Frontline Elevado 

:srixon-small:Z-Star

On 10/13/2023 at 7:10 PM, Getoffmylawn said:

In a development I didn't see coming for sure, I joined a country club yesterday!  Walnut Grove Country Club in Dayton, Ohio.  https://walnutgrovecc.net/

WG.jpgWG1.jpgWG2.jpgWG3.jpgWG4.jpgWG5.jpg

Not the best pics, sorry.  I try not to get my phone out much during a round.

It's not the swankiest or most upscale club in the area, but it's a nice track, well maintained, and the family will enjoy the pool in the summer, and the bar and restaurant are solid as well.  Frankly, it was my wife that pushed me to join, and now she's on me to make sure we get our money's worth!  Suddenly there is a LOT more golf in my future than I thought there would be, and I'm fired up to finally drive my handicap down to where it should be!  More on that tomorrow...

What are those big tall bushy things with green all over it? Never seen those on my courses in the desert.

:ping-small:G430 Max 10k 9°

:cleveland-small:3+ Hy-wood 17°

:cleveland-small:4+ Hy-wood 20°

:ping-small:4 Hybrid 22°

:srixon-small:Zx5 mkII 5i-P

:cleveland-small:CBX 48°, CBX FF 53° & 58°

:cleveland-small:Frontline Elevado 

:srixon-small:Z-Star

Played in a tournament on Friday and when I got home at 3:30pm my new driver and putter had arrived. Since I was not needed at home, I went across the street to play another 9 holes to test out my new clubs. 

Still trying to get a feel for the Sim2 Max HD. The shaft feels a little whippier (is that a word?) than the one on my old driver and I desperately need to get it re=gripped to match my other clubs, it's amazing how after getting your gear setup properly and deviation is very noticeable. I was hitting it OK even though I was spraying it around a bit and playing that "Army golf" (left, right, left, right). A few buckets of balls on the range will allow me to get a feel for it . . . I hope.

Putter was nice but didn't make much of a difference. I'm going to have to get used to how it looks when I'm standing over putts and how I line up because I had 3 lines on my old putter and I used to hit between the back two lines, now there's only one line, dead in the center of the putter and it feels weird. 

WITB

Calloway Hyper X Driver TaylorMade SIM2 Max D

Paradym 3-wood

Ping G430 3-hybrid

Ping G430 4-PW

Ping 50, 54, 58 wedges

Old ass putter from my old bag TP Hydro Blast Soto

12 minutes ago, MikeB82 said:

I have been meaning to try the Maxfli Tour S ball. On Sunday, The Best Golf Ball Deal of the Year! email from MGS gave a code, 23MGS15, to get these balls for $25/dozen from Golf Galaxy. This code didn't work for me. Has anyone here used it successfully?

There have been a few posts about this and it was also addressed in their recent newsletter.   They are working with DSG to get the code working. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

13 minutes ago, MikeB82 said:

I have been meaning to try the Maxfli Tour S ball. On Sunday, The Best Golf Ball Deal of the Year! email from MGS gave a code, 23MGS15, to get these balls for $25/dozen from Golf Galaxy. This code didn't work for me. Has anyone here used it successfully?

Tony sent out a follow-up note in the weekly email this morning that they're working with Dick's to rectify the situation - apparently it's a bug on the DSG side of things, but the code should work - at least, at some point 🙂  It's an INCREDIBLE deal - I'm currently gaming the Tour X and Tour, and would definitely look at picking up some more of each!

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

26 minutes ago, MikeB82 said:

FYI, here is a link to Tony Covey’s post about the issue in the discount offer thread   

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

13 minutes ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

Tony sent out a follow-up note in the weekly email this morning that they're working with Dick's to rectify the situation - apparently it's a bug on the DSG side of things, but the code should work - at least, at some point 🙂  It's an INCREDIBLE deal - I'm currently gaming the Tour X and Tour, and would definitely look at picking up some more of each!

... I could not agree more. And even if the MGS deal isn't fixed (which I am sure it will be) 4 dozen Maxfli Tour/X/S in the Cube at $120 is still a crazy deal good deal at $30 a dozen. Of course the $25 a dozen with a 6 dozen limit MGS code deal is the equivalent of buying 5 dozen at $30 but getting another dozen free so that is a deal worth waiting for. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Got my new Jaws wedges and played em, but didn’t really get to hit em that much. So, I don’t really have an opinion just yet..

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

9 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

When I opened this thread today it took me to posts from May 25th.  It’s hard to believe I haven’t contributed to the thread in almost 5 months.   But my return brings something worthy. 

I was fit for these a the fitting day at my course a few weeks ago.   I had to hit them multiple times that day as I couldn’t believe I could hit a players CB so well.    But yet shot after shot after shot, went right where I was aimed.  Granted probably 5-8 yards shorter than my T350, but the most amazing sound and feel I’ve experienced from an iron. 

I paired it with the Recoil Dart shafts and I think that adds an even softer yet solid feel at impact. 

The comparison sole and address pics are to my T350 6 iron 

IMG_9808.jpeg

IMG_9810.jpeg

IMG_9811.jpeg

IMG_9812.jpeg

IMG_9820.jpeg

IMG_9822.jpeg

IMG_9825.jpeg

Two things that grabbed me are the Recoil Dart shafts which I have in a set of Callaway Apex DCB irons and the size of the Wilson head in comparison to the T350.  I agree the Recoil shafts are sweet and wow the Wilson head is huge so no wonder they provide tons of forgiveness!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

11 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

IMG_9808.jpeg

pretty!   Wilson irons are always some of my favorites   

Edited by cnosil

10 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

But yet shot after shot after shot, went right where I was aimed.  

That's amazing! Sounds like these belong in the CG2 bag..?

I also like Recoil shafts and the Dart in particular is a good one!

I'd tried some different irons over the past year - wanted to try the Wilson DynaPower but they never shipped it to me... Had not even considered any of the Staff models!

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

The Maxfli ball code is working and I already picked up my online order of four (4) boxes of these.

https://www.golfgalaxy.com/p/maxfli-2023-tour-golf-balls-22maxu2023mxfltrggbl/22maxu2023mxfltrggbl?color=Yellow

It is hard to beat the OnCore military pricing on the Vero X1 as a value buy on golf balls, but at $25 a dozen, the Maxfli Tour balls certainly do that.

Edited by ctg44
  • Callaway Epic Flash Tour Certified - 8.5° with MCA Tensei Raw AV White 70 Gram Tour X - Tipped 1" - Set to N / -1
  • Callaway AiSmoke Triple Diamond - 15* 3-wood - Project X Denali 6.5 flex shaft - Set to N/S
  • Titleist TS2 Hybrid (18°) with MCA Tensei White AV 80X shaft - C1 setting
  • Taylormade P7MC (2020) Irons - 4-9 (Standard L/L) with Tour Issue X100 Shafts at +5/8"
  • Taylormade MG4 48.09SB TI X100 and 52.09SB / 56.12SB / 60.07LBV wedges with DG TI Onyx Black X100 Shafts at +5/8"
  • Golf Pride ZGRIP Plus2 on irons and wedges (plus fairway) / Lamkin ST Hybrid Midsize on Driver / Hybrid
  • Sik DW (2.0) C Series Putter in black finish (36") with Sik Golf Black Pistol
  • Balls: Mostly Maxfli Tour

55 minutes ago, ctg44 said:

The Maxfli ball code is working and I already picked up my online order of four (4) boxes of these.

https://www.golfgalaxy.com/p/maxfli-2023-tour-golf-balls-22maxu2023mxfltrggbl/22maxu2023mxfltrggbl?color=Yellow

It is hard to be the OnCore military pricing on the Vero X1 as a value buy on golf balls, but at $25 a dozen, the Maxfli Tour balls certainly do that.

I bought a dozen tour x and the regular tour on the deal to see which might fit me best. I haven’t tried these yet, but have been wanting to based on all the good feedback everyone on the forum gives them.

Driver: Ping G425 LST, Otto Phlex UST MP5 or GD AD-TP 6X

3 Wood: Nike Covert Tour (@16 deg), Fujikura Motore Speeder

5 Wood: Nike Covert Tour (@20 deg), Fujikura Motore Speeder 

4i Hybrid: Titleist 913h (@24 deg), Diamana Blue Board hybrid

Irons: Taylormade P790 (5-6) & P770 (7-AW), KBS C-Taper 130x (Soft-stepped 1x)

Wedges: Taylormade MG3 TW grind 56 (@55) & 60, KBS C-Taper 130x (Soft-stepped 2x)

Putter: Sacks Parente 91 aka "The Duke", 34 inches

Ball: Taylormade TP5

I need a new bag…

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

On 10/14/2023 at 11:26 AM, fozcycle said:

Here’s #1: 

IMG_4823.jpeg

IMG_4824.jpeg

IMG_4825.jpeg

IMG_4826.jpeg

Here’s #2…..arrived today.

IMG_4831.jpeg

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Just bought a new 56° sand wedge Callaway Rogue ST Max and a Sun mountain c130 golf bag! Yes I know I said I couldn't buy a new bag as my wife bought the last one for me. Just couldn't get over not having the clubs having their own home!

16975854877245483528423712454590.jpg

Alan Scalzi 

Also cashed in on the MGS x MaxFli promo - grabbed 2 doz of each!

Been playing and really like the regular Tour, and been wanting to try the S since it came out. Not sure if the X is right for me but at this price I get to test them out on the course, and hey if it doesn't work out I can give them away to friends.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

5 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

I need a new bag…

3 hours ago, Owengeorge13 said:

I advise you to just get a vessel.  Although expensive, it’s well worth the investment.  I like to carry mine so much I don’t use a pushcart anymore.

@Sluggo42 if you do consider a Vessel and have some time to wait, they offer a 20% discount for Black Friday, and it makes the price a bit more worthwhile.

It is the only time they offer that much of a discount on any of the products they sell.

Agreed, high quality, well designed, but also expensive.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

On 10/16/2023 at 10:14 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

When I opened this thread today it took me to posts from May 25th.  It’s hard to believe I haven’t contributed to the thread in almost 5 months.   But my return brings something worthy. 

I was fit for these a the fitting day at my course a few weeks ago.   I had to hit them multiple times that day as I couldn’t believe I could hit a players CB so well.    But yet shot after shot after shot, went right where I was aimed.  Granted probably 5-8 yards shorter than my T350, but the most amazing sound and feel I’ve experienced from an iron. 

I paired it with the Recoil Dart shafts and I think that adds an even softer yet solid feel at impact. 

The comparison sole and address pics are to my T350 6 iron 

IMG_9808.jpeg

IMG_9810.jpeg

IMG_9811.jpeg

IMG_9812.jpeg

IMG_9820.jpeg

IMG_9822.jpeg

IMG_9825.jpeg

Wish I could like this more than once.  But don't tell people how good these are, I am still trying to source a lefty set before Wilson brings out the refresh!  

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Never thought I would utter these words, but I've got a gently used Bettinardi on the way!    @Jmikecpa I'm one putter closer to catching you 😜

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I finally feel apt to post here after months of denial... I just purchased a brand new Taylor Made M6 7 wood on ebay (~$50) and after a couple of rounds with it, I think it's a keeper. It's probably about a 215yd club for me and it might be the first "fun" club in my bag. From the first time I used it off the tee on a short par 4 it flew pretty straight (for me) and the ball flight is awesome (super high & long). Anyone else rocking a 7 wood? If so, what situations are you breaking that sucker out in?

Shep

22 minutes ago, JackBurtonsPorkchopExpress said:

I finally feel apt to post here after months of denial... I just purchased a brand new Taylor Made M6 7 wood on ebay (~$50) and after a couple of rounds with it, I think it's a keeper. It's probably about a 215yd club for me and it might be the first "fun" club in my bag. From the first time I used it off the tee on a short par 4 it flew pretty straight (for me) and the ball flight is awesome (super high & long). Anyone else rocking a 7 wood? If so, what situations are you breaking that sucker out in?

Love my 7 wood. I have had a 7 wood in the bag for quite a few years now. All have actually been Cobra's. For me it is my 180/190 club. I use it on long par 3's, dog leg's where you can't hit a driver and anything into the green that requires that distance. I also find it to fly high and straight which is important on the small greens we have at my course.   

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag