Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Share your Shot/Hole Of The Day!

Sluggo42

I came here to share mine...the super yesterday had a sick sense of humor (there was a scramble earlier in the day and all the pins were set 3 paces off the greens...it was sadistic).

10 is a 380 yard par 4 with a narrow landing area and a creek that funnels around 270 off the tee.  I hit a great tee shot that left me 57 yards (downwind and firm ground) from the left rough to a right pin that carries a front right trap and a pin that was set on a peninsula...That pin was 4 paces off the front and I was able to land a 60* 4 feet away and make 3.  

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

... I played with a 23 yr old stud yesterday of the 2nd time that was about 50yds or longer than me off the tee. Awesome young man and really enjoyed his company. I was up 2 strokes on the par 5 #15 when he hit a nice wedge to 8 feet and I pulled a wedge left on the fringe for a 20 footer. We played ready golf and he often played before me and he made his putt for his first birdie of the day. I proceeded to roll mine in as well for my 3rd birdie and instead of being disappointed he was pretty excited and gave me an enthusiastic high 5. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

5 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Score wise it was a crappy day - the front wasn't a too bad 46 but the back.......well let's just say that the 1 on the par 3 as in Hole In One really helped. This is not only my first but also the first I've ever seen. The best part was that the other three guys I was playing with started shouting just before it hit the hole so I got to see it roll in. 

IMG_9249.jpg.b7afc9d19465b0bbeeec5918a1f75138.jpg

Yes!!! That’s awesome Tony, congratulations on the ace!

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

....well let's just say that the 1 on the par 3 as in Hole In One really helped. This is not only my first but also the first I've ever seen. 

congrats!!!!!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

let's just say that the 1 on the par 3 as in Hole In One really helped. This is not only my first but also the first I've ever seen.

... Yea, OK, sure, well done and all that. Another MGS HIO yeah I am so happy for you!!!! 🤥

Score wise it was a crappy day - the front wasn't a too bad 46 but the back.......well let's just say that the 1 on the par 3 as in Hole In One really helped. 

Congratulations 

And another one ejected from the cool kids club! 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

6 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Score wise it was a crappy day - the front wasn't a too bad 46 but the back.......well let's just say that the 1 on the par 3 as in Hole In One really helped. This is not only my first but also the first I've ever seen. The best part was that the other three guys I was playing with started shouting just before it hit the hole so I got to see it roll in. 

Congratulations Tony!!  I'm glad you finally got out of that Aceless Club!  All they do is whine all the time about getting Oh So Close!  😂

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Congrats on the HIO, Now get out of our exclusive Aceless thread and don't come back, SLACKER, LOL 

Onto more important things. HA,  

My shot of the day came on a 260 yard par 4.  Dufffed the tee shot and had about 178 to the pin. grabbed my 7 iron and stuck it to a foot. The guy I was playing with was saying "go in". I didn't think it was that close but It was awesome once I saw it finish. Yes I made the birdie putt. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

3 minutes ago, JFish350 said:

Congrats on the HIO, Now get out of our exclusive Aceless thread and don't come back, SLACKER, LOL 

Onto more important things. HA,  

My shot of the day came on a 260 yard par 4.  Dufffed the tee shot and had about 178 to the pin. grabbed my 7 iron and stuck it to a foot. The guy I was playing with was saying "go in". I didn't think it was that close but It was awesome once I saw it finish. Yes I made the birdie putt. 

Great job!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

7 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Congrats. on your first HIO.

Now to get one when you are in the south residence too. 👍

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

I hit my driver in the right rough had about 140ish to the pin but had a huge tree in the way open the club face on the 8i and put the ball up in the stance put it 5 feet from the pin couldn’t believe I one attempted that shot and it actually worked.. ps missed the birdie putt 🙄

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

22 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Congratulations mate!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Shot of the day... one my nemesis hole par 5 #18, I didn't make the corner of the dogleg.  Years ago I used to be able to go over the large tree at the dogleg with a 7i to get to the 100y marker; can't do that anymore.  I usually try to draw it around the tree with a low shot, but if it doesn't draw I'm in the bunker that runs all the way to the green.  Today I thought I should try my new Callaway 9W... cleared the tree, no problem and pitching wedge over the bunker to the green... missed the birdie though.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

... Played with a friend that is pretty long off the tee but he can be erratic shooting an 89. I needed birdie on 18 to shoot even par. Hit a big drive with a little more draw than I wanted and it hit a rake a good 3yds from the bunker in the fairway, bounced into the trees and I had to punch out ... into a divot. 🙄  Ended with a bogie BUT the shot of the day was Dan's very first eagle!

... After his best drive of the day he was left with a 7 iron and he hit it thin "Oh no, get down" as it was screaming toward the green destined to hit and roll off the back into a sandless bunker. Summer here so lots of watering and the run off on this hole is the front and the green is elevated. Dans ball hit right into the soft face, bounced up and stopped 3 feet above the hole. Greens are still recovering from recent aeration but he made the putt.

... I signed his scorecard and to Dan's credit he did not apologize for the second shot he mis hit and said you get all kinds of bad breaks so he was gonna take the good ones when they happened. Loved that!  

I was able to stick a par 3 shot to 3 inches. Divot was impeccable, too bad the greens are hard and it didn’t hold. You take the good with the bad I suppose,  I keep looking for that 4 leaf clover for a little bit of luck!

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

1st hole, I chipped in for a ferret birdie... Worth 2 bucks and great start for my round.

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

15 minutes ago, edingc said:

Just one of those shots that you envision and then execute perfectly.

Pushed my drive a little right on No. 17. There is a large tree that is literally on the edge of the fairway. From the tee I was certain I cleared the tree, but I caught a terrible bounce off one of the top limbs and the ball basically dropped straight down 169 yards to the flag. Semi-obstructed shot with trees preventing me from going straight at all but the most left part of the green.

IMG_20220804_154350_(800_x_600_pixel).jpg.d248629a7702cc5e79d7ef81cf8f94fb.jpg

I originally had 8 iron in hand and was going to aim for the left part of the green and hope for a long two putt as the flag was back right. Not sure what got into me but decided I could pull off a cut 7 iron instead.

For once I had everything just right when trying to hit a cut and it was one of the most beautiful shots I think I've ever hit in my life. Landed and stuck about five or six feet behind the flag. 

IMG_20220804_154408_(800_x_600_pixel).jpg.7507eed26ad2e6cab73c6af77d370119.jpg

Now, unfortunately my birdie putt slipped just under the hole which makes this story a whole lot less compelling. But still, the approach was incredible.

Nice shot Cody................................. and with a yellow ball too.....................

here's hoping he doesn't come into this thread and take all the credit  🤣

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

31 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

Nice shot Cody................................. and with a yellow ball too.....................

here's hoping he doesn't come into this thread and take all the credit  🤣

... Now, we have to give credit where credit is due. Cody gets credit for the shot and Yellow Ball gets the credit for diving under the hole and missing the putt.  

After having to drop off the tee, put myself in a decent spot about 60 out, all carry with a back right flag and needing to carry over the trap theee was not much wiggle room.

hit a perfect 52* pitch that landed exactly where I wanted, one hopped and checked to 5’…..missed the putt but I was very happy being in a position to truly salvage a bogey after a day of poor tee shots

39148D0F-C69F-45A9-899B-B516C7F57929.png.07e3026080543512bed4793aa6850713.png

D9D0FE77-C017-4C69-9AFE-9E178EEDEBCC.jpeg.cfe80f0beb90185f32668a7868782097.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Edingc, missing the birdie doesn’t diminish the great shot. It was still awesome.

like my 7 iron from 150, with nothing in the way besides the flagstick.

i missed the birdie too, but the pure strike, beautiful baby draw, etc was the strike of the day amongst many other “good hits”. But this one was the pured shot of the day.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Fine birdie opportunity on a down hill par 3. Correctly ID’d the club to pick based on yardage and hit it to 7ft on fly. Left with a 15 footer for birdie

08E2748B-4117-4320-8F98-6BD105643E97.jpeg
image.png.d66adaed398bced4ff9ee40d4590d648.png

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Played 18 today. My shot of the day was on Number 2. A 155 yard par 3. I hit a 6 iron that went straight at the flag and hit the fringe bounced once and hit the flag stick finished inches from my first ever hole in one. 🤦🏻‍♂️ And to all the wise 🍑,  yes I made the putt. 😜😂

57825F89-B23F-42EE-A7E0-3EB32854EFE0.jpeg.77b82f36a9c98b71d177461543ad3342.jpeg

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Crushed a drive on 17, then actually shanked a 9 iron that rolled off fairway and down a dirt side hill full of weeds and gopher holes. 60 yards. Hit a lob wedge to about 10 feet, then sank the par putt.

we were trying to name the sequence, like a sandie or something.. so we just called it a dirty…

On 8/8/2022 at 4:39 PM, MattWillGolf said:

Played 18 today. My shot of the day was on Number 2. A 155 yard par 3. I hit a 6 iron that went straight at the flag and hit the fringe bounced once and hit the flag stick finished inches from my first ever hole in one. 🤦🏻‍♂️ And to all the wise 🍑,  yes I made the putt. 😜😂

57825F89-B23F-42EE-A7E0-3EB32854EFE0.jpeg.77b82f36a9c98b71d177461543ad3342.jpeg

Hell of a birdie

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

My shot of the day was a beautiful shot out of the green side bunker that came to rest 2 feet from the pin.  Alas, that euphoria came to an end when I realized that although the ball brand was the same as I was playing, it wasn't my ball.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to Share your Shot/Hole Of The Day!

155 yard par 3 17th at Stone Creek in Valdosta.  This is the sight of my first hole in one several years ago.  7 iron today with perfect flight, lands about 6 inches in front, one hops and stops about 3 inches past.  Really thought I was going to have my third ace.  

• Driver:  Cobra LTDx Max
  • 5 wood, 7 wood:  Cobra Speedzone
  • 5 hybrid: Callaway Forged CB 24*
  • Irons: Sub 70 699 (6), 659MB Raw (7-PW)
  • Wedges: Sub70 286 50*, Edel 55*, 60*
  • Putter:  PXG Bat Attack

Hail Southern and no place else!!  

Drained a 15 foot putt from 4 feet off the green on our #2 hcp hole for ferret birdie worth 2 bucks 😬

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

So it wasn’t the eagle putt that missed, so it was either the 225 yard 3-wood that gave me the eagle putt, or it was the monster uphill 275 yd drive, that gave me the opportunity to reach in two.

orrrr, it was the 30’ birdie putt on the next hole.

orrrr… nah, those 3 are good enuff