Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Seattle Golf Show.

Reesedw

Ok, the wife and I went to the Seattle golf show on Sat. It was better than last year. Doors opened at 9 and we were in by 9:45 they still cannot get people in the bldg quickly. It seems to be getting smaller, again half the area was taken up with the bike show also.

Titleist guys were great, got some balls, discussed the their latest offerings, all good.  

Couldn't get close to the TM, Cally, Cobra, or Ping booths. didn't feel it was worth the wait. 

Some of the local courses had great deals, 1 course offer $1 per hole coupons. another one offered 2 for 1 greens fees.. So all in all worth the trip.. Doors open at 9 we were in, out and home by 1.. what a good morning.. Now I want to play or at the very least hit the range.. 

Anyone else go? Thoughts?

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

I will be going to the Portland show this weekend. Ive heard Portlands show is a little biggger but basing that on 2nd hand info. No  plan for anything special other than picking up a few free rounds and see if I find any deals. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

My wife and I skipped it this year, but I thought it was decent enough last year. Some courses did a real nice job of advertising themselves. We played one of the most fun courses ever because of going. 

If you haven't played it, give Sun Country Golf up in Cle Elum a try, it is nothing like Suncadia across the street, it might be 4000 yards from the back tees. Just a really fun family track. My wife and I have a travel trailer, and they have spots for campers, the practice green was less than 20' from my camper and the whole experience was a blast. 

It isn't a 5 star resort, but it is a 5 star fun. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

I ended up going Sat morning as well. Definitely an issue with getting people in the doors. Massive crowd outside but only two doors open. SMH

However, the show itself was good. There were some good deals on used clubs. I think the Puetz sales are average at best, ask way too much on their clubs. However, the booth at the end of the testing where they sell equipment from local pro shops always has steals. That is the best place to go, especially early to take advantage of club deals.

Got a slew of 2 for 1 golf coupons. Will be doing some traveling around the area this season to take advantage of them.

Went and hit the M6 3W with Sam from Puetz. Absolutely love that stick. Probably going to be buying one sometime soon.

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Archived