Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×
2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

48 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Good Morning! 

Had a bit of a home improvement attempt that yep turned into a bigger homeowner hassle...

.. was trying to upgrade the upstairs thermostat (had done the downstairs one several weeks ago) and there's two sets of wires in the wall with one coming down from the attic for the A/C and one coming up from the basement for the heat...

.. well the one coming -up- inside the wall apparently was not secured to the wall stud and it disappeared on me......

D'OH!🤦‍♂️

So now have to get an electrician over to try and fish it out, if possible, or else I guess we tear the house apart...

Well at least I have 5 or 6 months until we need the heat upstairs again... 🤷‍♂️

Anyhow hope the rest of you have a home/car/health/family or personal or work, too I guess, disaster-free day!!! 🤞

Fish tape and run a brand new wire?  

:callaway-small:Paradym driver

:callaway-small:Paradym X 3HL

:callaway-small:Paradym 7w

Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5 Hybrid

:callaway-small:Paradym irons 6-AW

:callaway-small:Jaws Raw 54*, 58*

:odyssey-small: Versa 3T

45 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Good morning spies…. Rolling strongly into double digit days without golf…. Still have a minimum of 21 days on the golf IR.  
 As a prelude to the final trip itinerary that the “ She, who would rule all “ is suppose to drop on me today, we had severe storms last night. Had more of that rather rare atmospheric condition called rain which is usually a very good thing for this part of the state, we suffered NO damage. Heard second hand reports that storm wise things got rather tough up north in San Antonio and Austin areas; hope all is well with  @Josh Parker’s family and home. 
   Will probably avoid the Master’s as much as possible to reduce the woe is me factor on my  golf probation. Hope that it is a masterful and exciting tournament for everyone else to enjoy. 
   May everyone get the best that this  Wednesday has to offer. 

We missed the bad stuff. It went around. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter