Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I made it to the doctor today and it was basically a visit with the PCP to get a referral to a dermatologist. They put in a request with in at a local hospital and did mark it as urgent. I didn't get much more information than that but at least it's a start. I'll be waiting on a phone call to find out when my next appointment is. Hopefully the urgent will get their attention. 

I want to thank each and every one of you who had encouraging words for me and my wife, we appreciate it more than you know. It's a bit of a scary time for us and the support from you all is wonderful. 

Good thoughts and positive vibes will remain in the station for you! (Both)

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I made it to the doctor today and it was basically a visit with the PCP to get a referral to a dermatologist. They put in a request with in at a local hospital and did mark it as urgent. I didn't get much more information than that but at least it's a start. I'll be waiting on a phone call to find out when my next appointment is. Hopefully the urgent will get their attention. 

I want to thank each and every one of you who had encouraging words for me and my wife, we appreciate it more than you know. It's a bit of a scary time for us and the support from you all is wonderful. 

Positive thoughts!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Hopefully good news is only at most a few days from now. Enjoy the coming weekend and  continued good thoughts sent your way and also to your nice wife person. 

12 hours ago, MattWillGolf said:

Good morning Spies,

Once again greetings from Central New York! Woke up to the stark reality that we are no longer in San Diego. 😂 Five inches of freshly fallen snow and temperatures 50 degrees lower. Oh, and happy “Almost Friday”!

IMG_2927.jpeg.560d2cb263cf464f1a74f31212ba6b6e.jpeg

American Airlines decide one of our bags wanted to hang out in Dallas for a bit longer. Apparently a pair of my jeans wanted to grab a bourbon 🥃 with JR Ewing. As of 1:30AM the bag made it to Albany. 

Wishing all a wonderful day!

As a former resident of Syracuse (Liverpool), NY… this picture triggered some PTSD I didn’t know I had 

Driver: PXG Black Ops, Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB 6.0

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide 6.0

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, Project X LS 6.5

Wedges: PXG SG2 50, 56(55), Modus 125 Wedge; PXG SG 2 60, KBS 130 Wedge  

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

23 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

Good morning Spies,

One cuppa working its way into my system. It’s a cold sunny morning in CNY. I awoke to the sound of a car in my driveway at 6:30AM. American Airlines delivered my “delayed” bag. My Torrey Pines quarter zip is now home. It also contained the 2 bags coffee I purchased in California. Philz and Joshua Tree Coffee Company. ☺️

IMG_0639.jpeg.246e3262996236b89d690d5fd0b97528.jpeg

Wishing all a wonderful day!

I’m guilty as well 

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright @9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 wood   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  I 95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS