Testers Wanted! Takomo Long Game Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

What the hell is that spiky ball of death looking thing next to your porch?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

What the hell is that spiky ball of death looking thing next to your porch?

Lol. I would have to ask my wife, but I believe it is a yucca plant. It does look pretty sinister that way.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Shot a 77 yesterday what ch is not bad for a guy who is playing every other week at best.

A few observations.

1. Other than the greens and traps our course is in terrible shape. Either the Super doesn't have enough money to work with or he's the wrong Super. They need to bite the bullet, shut down the course and redo the fairways this summer. Additionally they are having to water the heck out of the course to get the overseeding in. We play in wet conditions all summer. I was looking forward to some roll and the distance it brings. It's disheartening to smoke a drive only to have it register 221 as it sits covered in mud lying next to its pitch mark or half embedded.

2. Because of number 1 and my infrequent play I'm resigning my membership the end of next month. There is another area course that while not a Fazio is good enough, matches my schedule better with it's events and is less expensive. I will join over the summer at the reduced rate.

3. I hit driver 11 times, putter 34, hybrid/fairway 11, wedge 11, iron 10.

I continue to be amazed that I was so ignorant as to have spent the amount of money that I have on irons throughout my time as a player.

I'm almost as amazed as Adam Beach at how cavalier folks are about putter. Spend the money there with a nice fitting on something with forgiveness in it and buy a GI iron that you can live with second hand is a sensible formula to me. The nice players irons may seem sexier but unless you have aspirations to be a serious player, talent and time to go with? Really?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

attachicon.gif IMG_0790.JPG

Shot a 77 yesterday what ch is not bad for a guy who is playing every other week at best.

A few observations.

1. Other than the greens and traps our course is in terrible shape. Either the Super doesn't have enough money to work with or he's the wrong Super. They need to bite the bullet, shut down the course and redo the fairways this summer. Additionally they are having to water the heck out of the course to get the overseeding in. We play in wet conditions all summer. I was looking forward to some roll and the distance it brings. It's disheartening to smoke a drive only to have it register 221 as it sits covered in mud lying next to its pitch mark or half embedded.

2. Because of number 1 and my infrequent play I'm resigning my membership the end of next month. There is another area course that while not a Fazio is good enough, matches my schedule better with it's events and is less expensive. I will join over the summer at the reduced rate.

I continue to be amazed that I was so ignorant as to have spent the amount of money that I have on irons throughout my time as a player.

I'm almost as amazed as Adam Beach at how cavalier folks are about putter. Spend the money there with a nice fitting on something with forgiveness in it and buy a GI iron that you can live with second hand is a sensible formula to me. The nice players irons may seem sexier but unless you have aspirations to be a serious player, talent and time to go with? Really?

So much wisdom in these comments.   Well spoken Rev!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

For all of you living in year-round golf areas, I offer this to remind you how lucky you are....attachicon.gifIMG_20171214_080240.jpg

... I feel your pain and escaped Chicago just before the snow. Been in Orlando for 10 days playing every one of them with the exception of last Saturday when wind chills were in the lower 20's. Got 5 more days of playing before heading home for Christmas. Really finding a groove and just when I am locked in it's time to go back to the frozen tundra. I gotta move! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

So much wisdom in these comments. Well spoken Rev!

I second that.

Really interesting observations, Rev .. thx!

Just a thought... Possibly vanity (or non-stop media brainwashing...) does get in the way - re: irons selection - but possibly since these are (supposed to be.. ;) .. ) the "scoring" clubs some may tend to equate better performance with "better" irons...?

(Me? Have an SGI set that seems to be right for me .. I'd prefer people to go "ooh" over the quality of the shot I just hit into the green, vs trying to impress them as they're inspecting what's in the bag.)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

For all of you living in year-round golf areas, I offer this to remind you how lucky you are....attachicon.gifIMG_20171214_080240.jpg

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Everything around me is on -FIRE

We could use a few days of rain/snow...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

82EE6EC0-EF2E-4544-8AD7-A634DAC33248.jpeg

This is the view driving up my street a few days ago, and those are not clouds. It's smoke from the fire about 10 miles away

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

attachicon.gif82EE6EC0-EF2E-4544-8AD7-A634DAC33248.jpeg

This is the view driving up my street a few days ago, and those are not clouds. It's smoke from the fire about 10 miles away

The upside is the smell of campfire that everyone enjoys. The downside is it never goes away and if it gets closer you'll have to leave like everyone else

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

36 holes at Foz's course in February then?

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

attachicon.gifIMG_0790.JPG

A few observations.

Can't agree more.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Just keep it 10 miles away!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Played with the “Bacon Boys” Friday morning group Exec 9. I was stuck with the arrangements (again) for 16 guys. Nice morning 60* @ tee time 7:11. I was in first group and looking back 2nd group pretty close but 3rd no where to be seen. After 9 (1 1/4 hours for us drove back looking for the 3rd, there they were 2 1/2 holes behind, 2 of the players in that group are arguably or best 2. Well they were shi?5aced. The 2 better players had consumed a bottle of Fireball and working on 2nd 6pack. This is 8:00am. The 4th group was livid.

Next week their in last group so they can drink their brains out and Ranger can throw them off the course.

Rick

Left Hand, 

attachicon.gifIMG_0790.JPG

A few observations.

That's just awesome rev.

I agree with the irons. As we get older it's harder to produce great result with longer irons especially when companies continue to make the loft stronger and stronger. Most avg players can get much better result with high lofted hybrid.

Sadly many golfers care more about what than we hit than how we hit it, myself included.

It takes very long time to reach golf mental maturity and usually it's too late for many to still enjoy their power game.

Hopefully it doesn't come closer, stay safe!!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

That is very scary - 10 miles is not far away. Hopefully the winds shift and the area gets some rain.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Will be watching this. Prayers for you.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Cold day here in the Pacific Northwest.  34* but no wind.  I got the OK from my foot doctor to wear shoes, and the only pair that fit right now because my foot is still slightly swollen after surgery is my first pair of True Linkswear Tour golf shoes.  How convenient!!

For the last couple of weeks I have been chipping and putting when my wife wants to play on the weekends.  Today I decided to tee it up.  It made it easier for me to play from the forward tee with her, and I felt like I didn't have to swing out of my shoes.  This is the first time I have played this set of tees.  

We started off the back nine, and I hit decent shots but only shot +6, all bogeys.  It could have been much better as I left 2 putts just short in the jaws and 3-putted once.  Things improved on our back nine (the normal front nine).  I shot even par with 2 birdies and 2 bogeys.  So, I managed a 78 which I thought was pretty good since I am only swinging about 70%.  I birdied a par 5 without ever being in the fairway.  Pushed my tee shot into the right mounds under a willow tree.  Punched a 4H under the tree, but still in the right mounds 120y out; PW to 8 feet and drained the putt.  I have found that playing a much shorter course makes it much easier to recover from a poor shot.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be much warmer and I think I will play from the Whites.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

A couple of clean up notes.

@ Sluggo you and your state are in my prayers.

@Rusty - I'm a prime example of the maturity coming too late. I played my very best golf from 50-56. If I had the maturity and general calm on the course that I did at that age while in my 20's and 30's I could have been quite good.

3. Someone mentioned irons being the scoring clubs. I think that's another one of those myths. I think that for us if not all golfers wedges are the scoring clubs. I'm going to start a thread.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Someone mentioned irons being the scoring clubs. I think that's another one of those myths. I think that for us if not all golfers wedges are the scoring clubs. I'm going to start a thread.

Thought I would repost a thread I started awhile back about irons that most found surprising:

... Irons are the crown jewels of our bags. I think most peruse golf stores and the clubs we don't need but still can't help but look at, pick up and waggle are the irons. I have been looking at some Honma 737's and TM 770's along with a few others every time I go to the PGA SS. I already have Srixon 545's, Mizuno MP63's, Cleveland 588TT's, Cobra Fly Z+, TM RBZ Tours, Nike Forged Combo's and some Lynx Tour Forged MC's so the last thing I need is some new irons. But they just seem to beckon like Sirens on the rocks. 

... I charted my last round to see just how many irons I hit in a round. I was honestly a little surprised to see I only hit 10 iron shots in total and of those, I only hit 3 different irons. My pw is a Nike forged 48* and not part of my iron set that is also 44* pw thru 24* 5 iron. I hit:

2 LW's

2 SW's

2 PW's 

4 9i's

4 7i's

2 5i's

... So out of 69 shots I hit 59 shots with Driver, Fw, Utility, Wedges and Putter. My set Pw, 8i and 6i were evidently just along for the ride. With premium forged irons selling for $1200 these days it is nice to know I don't need them. But like a happily married man at the beach, that won't stop me from just looking and admiring. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Thought I would repost a thread I started awhile back about irons that most found surprising:

... Irons are the crown jewels of our bags. I think most peruse golf stores and the clubs we don't need but still can't help but look at, pick up and waggle are the irons. I have been looking at some Honma 737's and TM 770's along with a few others every time I go to the PGA SS. I already have Srixon 545's, Mizuno MP63's, Cleveland 588TT's, Cobra Fly Z+, TM RBZ Tours, Nike Forged Combo's and some Lynx Tour Forged MC's so the last thing I need is some new irons. But they just seem to beckon like Sirens on the rocks. 

... I charted my last round to see just how many irons I hit in a round. I was honestly a little surprised to see I only hit 10 iron shots in total and of those, I only hit 3 different irons. My pw is a Nike forged 48* and not part of my iron set that is also 44* pw thru 24* 5 iron. I hit:

2 LW's

2 SW's

2 PW's 

4 9i's

4 7i's

2 5i's

... So out of 69 shots I hit 59 shots with Driver, Fw, Utility, Wedges and Putter. My set Pw, 8i and 6i were evidently just along for the ride. With premium forged irons selling for $1200 these days it is nice to know I don't need them. But like a happily married man at the beach, that won't stop me from just looking and admiring. 

I haven't track my actual club usage, but I can reasonably say that my distribution is very similar to yours, except I know I only hit my 5i maybe once.  The only way I hit any of my other clubs would be if I mis-hit the previous shot.  Of course, it changes a little if I play a different course.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

... Irons are the crown jewels of our bags. I think most peruse golf stores and the clubs we don't need but still can't help but look at, pick up and waggle are the irons. I have been looking at some Honma 737's and TM 770's along with a few others every time I go to the PGA SS. I already have Srixon 545's, Mizuno MP63's, Cleveland 588TT's, Cobra Fly Z+, TM RBZ Tours, Nike Forged Combo's and some Lynx Tour Forged MC's so the last thing I need is some new irons. But they just seem to beckon like Sirens on the rocks.

2 LW's

2 SW's

2 PW's

4 9i's

4 7i's

2 5i's

You deserve all the credit for causing me to rethink this! Thanks

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Rev, I've got a counter point to your irons importance argument but will save that for your upcoming thread.

I will look forward to it.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Got out with CG2 and ddryan today and we had the course to ourselves. MDGH hung out with us on the range between family events and Dilligaf unfortunately couldn't make it.

I shot a steady 42/42:84. Could've been a few better but also could've been a few worse. Really struck my mid-long irons well so that's positive because I haven't done that in a while.

Took a bunch of new stuff to the course for the first time too:

> Oncore Elixer Golf Ball

> +4 GP grip on Driver

> PurePro grips on irons/wedges

> MLA Tour Classic putter

> F7 Hybrid ❤️❤️

*These were all on a scale of or

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

As stated above had a fun round with Stud and DDRyan.

I had a very frustrating 101. The short game and putting which is usually a strength cost me 14 strokes. Just very very rusty with the wedges.

Good news is the new to me G30 was pretty consistent. One quick bad swing led to a lost ball. But other than that it was in the fairway pretty much all day, even if it wasn't real long. I think the temps were affecting our distances a bit. So based on thst it would have been 15 yards or so longer than my other gamers.

The AP1 /AP2 combo was pretty solid as well struck some solid 6 irons that turned out well and a few 9 irons in the AP2 end that felt so good.

Stud Definitly killed that F7 hybrid. It was a fairly finding laser thst I know he had to be getting about 215 or 220 out of i guess.

Seemed like Drew lived in the fairway all day long and rolled in two huge birdie putts on the back 9.

Good times. So sorry they are going to be few and far between now.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Game is a mess.  Seem to have things under control for a few hole only to fall apart for a few holes.  The only positive think I can say is my pitching/chipping is moving in the right direction and I am hitting fairways off the tee.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

62* @ 7:28 tee time but foggy which cleared out after 8 holes. Gorgeous morning!! Shot 40-41- 81!

Two things different, Tee ball was working and Cally Chrome Soft X was longer than I have been in a while. First round with the Chrome Soft X, I'm loving that ball. Longer than the ProV1.

Rick

Left Hand, 

This happened a couple of weeks ago:

Was playing a quick round by myself, ran into a foursome of very well known players at our little club. 4 guys that are aces in about every scramble in this area. Anyways, I see them ahead on the par three(14) they finish out, I let them clear the green. I hit a nice lofted 60* wedge on, two putt for par. I get in the cart and pull down. They are on the tee box and swinging for the next hole a dog leg right par 4 (325). They got in their carts and I asked if they would give me a shout when they clear so I don't hit in on them. They told me to go ahead and hit and I could just finish out and go ahead since it was just me. I hit an excellent shot, fly the corner over the trees(It's about 295 if you cut the corner), I know it's going to be close. We drive up, there's one ball on the green (6ft out) and 4 surrounding it. I start looking around and they are all like, umm...I'm pretty sure that's yours. I sheepishly smiled and said, I'll just pick it up for birdie and get out of your all's way. :lol: :lol: I had hit a great drive in front of some great players, I wasn't about to 4 putt for a bogey and make myself look stupid.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

<p style="text-align:center;">DRIVER: :callaway-small:  <em>Epic Sub-Zero</em> 9.0º Aldila NV-X</p><p style="text-align:center;">3WD: <strong>Tour Edge Exotics</strong> <em>CB4</em> 16.5° Aldila RIP-X Driving Iron: Taylormade RSI #2 DG X-100 HyBRID: :adams-small:  <em>XTD-TI</em> 23° Aldila RIP-X6-GW: :ping-small:  <em>G400</em> DG X100</p><p style="text-align:center;">SW: :ping-small: <em>Glide</em> 2.0 56* Wedges: :callaway-small: <em>MD3</em> 60<em>° & MD3 64°</em> PM</p><p style="text-align:center;">Putter: :cameron-small:  <em>Newport Select</em><strong>BagBoy</strong> <em>Revolver</em><strong>Volvik</strong>-<em>Vivid XT</em>