Terra Forza Golf Shafts - 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts here!

@ChiefMikeOfficer - Main Post 

@MrBandit - Main Post 

@GolfSpy BOS - Main Post 

@tdc1 - Main Post

Thanks to both Terra Forza and MGS for giving me this opportunity! I’ve been golfing in some way pretty much my whole life – starting with plastic clubs and mini golf early, then par 3 courses, evening rounds with dad, and then went “competitive” (not, like, competitive-competitive, but High School, D3, and various local tournaments). I’m currently right around my best handicap ever – the 8-of-20 calculation helps that a bit, because my rounds are wildly inconsistent.

I’m excited for this test, because it’s focused on one my favorite things: driver fittings (and outcomes). The driver is my favorite club to tweak over time (putter is close second, but I’m regularly changing something with the driver) -- there’s always this feeling that it could be at least a little bit better. I generally switch out the driver every ~2 years, but will often use the same shaft with multiple driver heads (assuming it performs well on first trial).

I’m intrigued by the concept – it’s using data that I have not seen used in fittings before (at least not in my own). My past fittings have varied from just looking at lines on the launch monitor, to using some wearable sensors while swinging a special driver to track body/club motion, but nothing with the feet.

So, one of the main things I want to get out of this test is how confident the fitting makes me in the outcome. I can compare/contrast to somewhat recent driver fittings at: Golf Galaxy, GOLFTEC (prior to their execs saying they’ll step up the fitting game), Club Champion, and a TaylorMade Player Development Center (using Gears). Then, in terms of the actual shaft test, I’m planning to put it up against multiple shafts from those fittings (an Accra from CC, a Mitsubishi from TM PDC, and a Graphite Design that I got with my most recent driver just to try, because I was fit into something somewhat similar for my “hybrid”-build long irons). To be up front with it, my main skepticism is that it seems the goal is to fit into the best Terra Forza shaft, of which there are only 5 (and I have a guess at which one I should pick) -- I'm actually curious if the concept could extend beyond the Terra Forza line of shafts. 

Edited by ChiefMikeOfficer

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

INTRO:

I have been golfing for the past 19yrs, started after leaving the military and moving to San Francisco, I never expected to play golf. Everyone in my office played golf and they took me to a par 3 course in San Francisco and I remembering making par on the 4 hole (easy game, LOL) have been hook since.
Once I moved back to NYC, I began to play more and become more competitive and really get hooked on the game. Now living in Texas, my game as become more consistent as I get the play year-round vs 6 months a year when I was in NYC.
Started playing in some of the US AM Tour and Amature Players Tour tournaments again, and this has help my confidence and concentration since every shot counts and cannot just waste a shot if I was just playing around with friends.

My game – Currently at 8.8 HC, up and down, struggle with concentration in the middle of the round causing silly mistakes, which escalates those numbers quickly. Hence my scores fluctuating from 77 to 87. Chipping and putting has help keep my rounds under control, getting up and down from around the greens. Which I considered that my strength of my game. I struggle at times with my mid irons, but I compensate with my wedge game and putting.

My driving has been consistent by hitting lot of Fairways, average 66%, but not much for distance, average carry currently is between 215-220 yds. So, I am looking forward to evaluating this new shaft and hoping that those numbers improve without losing control of the fairway. It is no fun hitting it far, but if its miles left or right and have to punch out or re-tee. Then distance is negated.

image.png.de7ca0dc2500feb13112da3539c495e3.png

First Impressions:

The fitting process is the first thing that its unusual from other fittings I have done before. Terra Forza is using their own Patten pressure plates to gather their data “Ground Reaction Forces” which determines which shaft best fits your swing. This considers your body weight, body turn, shift between your feet, plus other Patten data to calculate the shaft for you.

Once you gather the data on the pressure plates, there is no reason to go back, according to Terra Forza "Ground Reaction Forces" data is like your DNA for your swing, is not going to change once you have been fitted with the shaft.

Base on data gather, it was between the Orange and the White shaft. After further testing it was determine that I was more fitted for the White (Black) Shaft.
During the initial Fitting there was a definite increase in ball speed, carry and total yards from my current shaft to the TF White.

Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 Original Shaft: Carry/Total yds Avg: 230.1/248.9 -  Ball Speed Avg:142.0 mph - Swing Speed Avg: 95.8
Terra Forza White Shaft:  Carry/Total yds Avg: 239.5/258.1 -  Ball Speed Avg: 144.4 mph - Swing Speed Avg: 97.1

TerraForzaSetup.jpg.026ddd742ebb920857d624a1b935cdd1.jpg

TerraForzaDataCapture.jpg.a6ab894d77ce1cfaabf246e477f4d914.jpg

The shaft itself is very clean, with some Carbon Fiber trimming and minimal branding besides the Terra Forza logo in White (Black) which determines the type of shaft. There are no numbers, or labels that will describe the shaft as Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff or weight. This is by designed from the company to allow the data to determine the shaft that works for your swing.
TerraForzaWhite.jpg.b9fd607501f3dcf3f1997f6857f1ec9f.jpg Screenshot_20240415_220558_Chrome.jpg.822ac8b172b47325fe6a7fbda2c4e131.jpg

Testing the difference between by gamer shaft on my TM Qi10 and the new Terra Forza White Shaft.
Capture the Data using the SC300i unit.

Started with my current game shaft Fujikura NX TCS 50.
Carry/Total/Swing Speed/Ball Speed were solid for my swing. And they were was pretty consistent.
Screenshot2024-04-2510_45_39AM.png.206e66cb6cd8a2fea5ee7c407aea3106.png

Swapped out the shaft to the Terra Forza White.
Carry/Total/Swing Speed/Ball Speed there was a solid improvement on all of the numbers, which is consistent with my initial session after the fitting.
Screenshot2024-04-2510_34_16AM.png.9beabee24edf9b76dd9f8d911f63c7ac.png
One thing I have notice and I just need to adjust my setup is that because the swing weight is so different from my gamer (D8) to the Terra Forza (D5) There is more of a left straight pull / draw to the ball flight vs my straight / baby cut that am accustomed of playing.

The shaft feels like I can still give it a harder swing and it doesn't feel like am going to lose the drive. 

Edited by MrBandit
Updated Info

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing 2024)
3 -Wood Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag
TESTING: Terra Forza Shaft  - 

Terra Forza Driver Shaft Review - BOS edition

image.png

We’re back for another BOS edition review!  This time I am fortunate to be able to put the Terra Forza White+ Driver Shaft through its paces to see just how different the Terra Forza fitting process is, and if the results back up their claims.  Terra Forza believes that swings are "built from the ground up" and find that to be the most important aspect of fitting.  How you use the ground will impact which Terra Forza shaft you fit into.  The shafts have no traditional flex or weight rating marked on them, and you're not supposed to think about these shafts that way.  But more on that later!

IMG_8675.jpeg

For those of you who don’t know me; Hi!  I’m Bryan, or as I’m better known around these parts, GolfSpy BOS.  That's me in the photo above and I’m a 36 year old single digit handicap with hopes and dreams of getting to scratch and about 1/18th the time required to put in the practice to do so.

When I’m not golfing or dreaming of golfing I can most likely be found on some youth sports field or carting one of my three wonderful children around to some activity.  Thankfully, my oldest has already taken to the sport and my other two have shown interest as well!  So, It seems I will have some built in golf-buddies for life.

In regards to the current state of my driving game; it's just OK.  I wouldn't say it was good or bad, but I know there room for serious improvement in consistency if nothing else.  Here's a current view of my Arccos stats:

IMG_9829.jpeg IMG_9830.jpeg

Distance is fine, a little down from my best numbers, but I know that will return with a great focus on fitness.  The bigger issue is that I am currently fighting some wayward shots and miss equally in all directions.  I'd like to see the fairway hit % rise, and just generally see if I get in more of a groove with the Terra Forza shaft versus my gamer the Fujikura Motore X F3 6x.  

Much more to come! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Thanks to MGS and Terra Forza for this opportunity!

The timing could hardly be better since driver tune-up was on my to-do list this spring.  I can't help but wonder if my current set-up isn't under performing.  Really looking forward to the fitting and testing!

A little background on me:  I first started to play golf at 40 and was, by all accounts, a fairly high ball hitter with some power and a generally reliable fade off the tee.  Now, 30+ years later, 40+ pounds lighter, and several failed tries at finding a draw, things are different -- tee shots are shorter, lower, and wilder.  I have not done any testing outdoors with a launch monitor but recent indoor testing with a Uneekor launch monitor produced these results: Club Speed: 89; Ball speed: 125; Apex: 53'; Launch angle: 11.25°; Carry: 185 yds.; and Total Distance: 204 yds.  I was using my Ping G425 10.5° driver with loft and back weight in standard position.  The shaft is a stock Ping Alta CB 55 R-flex.  (One caveat here -- the simulator bay I used is physically large enough for me to swing freely but is psychologically inhibiting so I don't know how accurate the numbers are.)  

I'm hoping that this fitting process can help me find more accuracy over everything else.  Although, I won't turn down a few more yards as well.

First Impressions

My Orange spec Terra Forza shaft arrived late yesterday so these really are shoot-from-the-hip first impressions. 

The shaft is simple and blends from a carbon fiber look to plain black about 7" below the grip.

FC3B720B-7861-4222-BB78-A74AC4010E98_1_102_a.jpeg.3e0d6941ac7a5ef0256982687fa46a24.jpeg

3D90C1B2-CE6B-4ED6-9F5D-97A6B351DE6B_1_102_a.jpeg.51cfc066bdbba3b6cad11c23af5df62b.jpeg

The graphics on the shaft are not "fussy" or distracting.  The view in standard 10.5° or in the 12° setting is this:

9BC07552-5D3B-4294-B3D2-E12BB0BA1794_1_102_a.jpeg.ae4d6040b197c8aecbd7bd434939595f.jpeg

1EB407E4-1E42-40B9-8650-F02E06DEC36F_1_102_a.jpeg.8f0a352791d46a1653338dc3af8f1b17.jpeg

In the 9° setting, however, the larger "Terra Forza" logo begins to become just barely visible.  I don't know if it is enough to become a distraction since I am unlikely to play the driver in that setting.

285150BA-B73E-461B-BF5B-7A12C396626D_1_102_a.jpeg.433e99f1928cbf71f13a76586cbef417.jpeg

Uninstalled I sense no real difference in weight between the Ping and TF shafts; with the TF shaft installed, however, the club feels head-heavy -- not excessively so but it can be felt.  I am attributing this to the counter-balance of the Ping shaft but I am also going to try to get a swing weight with each shaft installed.

In my introduction (and in other MGS threads) I have mentioned my psychological struggles with hitting driver in the simulator at my home course (Uneekor system).  I did a short test there today but I'm still waiting for the data to arrive by e-mail.  I will say that I do not think it will be an accurate/fair first test.  There is a new Trackman facility that has just opened in town that I hope to try as well.

Rain continues for the next day or two so I'm not sure when I'll get some on course data.  Last week I started using a Shot Scope V5 to track shots.  I'm hoping that I'll get some good info using it.

C5BE5CFC-71A3-4FBE-9DB4-2810A48B765C_1_102_a.jpeg

C5BE5CFC-71A3-4FBE-9DB4-2810A48B765C_1_102_a.jpeg

Edited by tdc1
Added background; added 1st impressions; delete duplicate photos

Driver:  Ping G425 Max (10.5º; Regular )

Fwy:  Cobra King SZ (3; Regular); Ping G410 (5; Regular)

Hybrids: Ping G410 (22º and 26º; Regular)

Irons: Cleveland Launcher XL (6-U)

Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 (54º/12º), and Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 (58º/8º)

Putter:  Ping Karsten Anser X

Congrats on the selections! 

This is going to be one of the most interesting reviews based on the methods and more. Best of luck and looking forward to a lot of stories about the experience, how they preform and a lot more!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

On 4/7/2024 at 3:22 AM, GolfSpy_BEN said:

-2 cut line

low AM: jasper stubbs

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Testers Announced!

image.png

Can the proper golf shaft for your driver be determined solely by how you use the ground in your swing? As part of this "testers wanted" opportunity with Terra Forza Golf Shafts, we will find out!

About Terra Forza

Terra Forza has taken a new approach to shaft fittings and flexes. In this case, it is best to hear about their claims directly from them.

“Our theory revolved around the idea that how a golfer loads and unloads a shaft is directly correlated to how they use the ground. After many years of studying ground reaction forces (GRF) and pressure traces, Terra Forza Golf was born, validating that theory. After some trial and error, we were able to create a line of golf shafts that matched a golfer's pressure trace and pressure data. Our patented algorithm allows us to recognize those traces, along with all of the pressure data coming from the TF Pressure Plates, and objectively determine the proper shaft for any golfer. We welcome you to the new ERA of fitting shafts, from the ground up.”

image.png

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

@ChiefMikeOfficer 

@MrBandit 

@GolfSpy BOS 

@tdc1

Congratulations guys this review looks really interesting and I am looking forward to seeing the results 

Congrats guys.  

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Congrats guys!  Looking forward to seeing how these work out and the fitting experience. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Congratulations testers…interested to see how the fitting process works out!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Testers Announced!

image.png

Can the proper golf shaft for your driver be determined solely by how you use the ground in your swing? As part of this "testers wanted" opportunity with Terra Forza Golf Shafts, we will find out!

About Terra Forza

Terra Forza has taken a new approach to shaft fittings and flexes. In this case, it is best to hear about their claims directly from them.

“Our theory revolved around the idea that how a golfer loads and unloads a shaft is directly correlated to how they use the ground. After many years of studying ground reaction forces (GRF) and pressure traces, Terra Forza Golf was born, validating that theory. After some trial and error, we were able to create a line of golf shafts that matched a golfer's pressure trace and pressure data. Our patented algorithm allows us to recognize those traces, along with all of the pressure data coming from the TF Pressure Plates, and objectively determine the proper shaft for any golfer. We welcome you to the new ERA of fitting shafts, from the ground up.”

image.png

@ChiefMikeOfficer 

@MrBandit 

@GolfSpy BOS 

@tdc1

This fitting system does beg to be followed…congrats to the testers…Looking forward to hearing how it all plays out and if the process is as grounded as they claim…

WITB? Ping G400 SFT w/Aldila Mamba shaft R flex; Ping G410 3w; Ping G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26); TaylorMade SLDR 5i (interchanges w/5h)-PW -stock graphite shafts Rflex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -Rflex and Odyssey AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

Congratulations Testers. Shaft tests are interesting follows. And this one in particular with Terra Forza’s approach to fitting.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Congratulations to this group of testers. 

Looking forward to the comments and thoughts on the fitting process and comments and reviews once these are in play.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Can’t wait to hear about the process and read through the results. Best of luck to everyone!

Currently in the bag:

Cobra Aerojet LS 9* | Cobra LTDx 3 wood 14* | Callaway Utility Wood 17* and 21* | Callaway Apex ‘19 forged 5-PW | Edison 2.0 wedges 49*, 53*, 57* | LAB DF2.1 Broomstick 50” | Transrover bag

Congrats to the testers.  I look forward to your reviews on these shafts.

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

Congrats testers, interested to see the results from this with the different fitting concept. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Testers Announced!

image.png

@ChiefMikeOfficer 

@MrBandit 

@GolfSpy BOS 

@tdc1

Congrats testers!!! I'm really interested in hearing how these do or don't work for everyone. The concept is really fascinating. Good luck to the group and I'm looking forward to learning and hearing more throughout this test.

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

Congrats testers! Going to be an interesting follow for sure as I think Terra Forza might be on to something with their study of ground force effects on the swing. But we will see how true (or not) it is!

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

Congrats testers! Excited to follow along on your fitting/testing journey.

Driver: PXG Black Ops, Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB 6.0

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide 6.0

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, Project X LS 6.5

Wedges: PXG SG2 50, 56(55), Modus 125 Wedge; PXG SG 2 60, KBS 130 Wedge  

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

Congrats, testers!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Congrats testers!!!!!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Testers Announced!

image.png

About Terra Forza

image.png

@ChiefMikeOfficer 

@MrBandit 

@GolfSpy BOS 

@tdc1

Congratulations to all. Really looking forward to hearing about the fitting experience.

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)

Really looking forward to seeing what y’all think!

:titelist-small: TSi3 #1-3-5 all with Tensi Blue S-flex

:callaway-small: 2019 Apex Pro black 3 & 4H Catalyst 70 or    

:titelist-small: TSi3 #2-3 depending on how I’m playing. Tensi Blue

:callaway-small: 2019 Calloway Apex Pro black, 5-PW, Catalyst 100 - 6.0, Super Stroker Jumbo   

:cobra-small:  2020 RadSpeed OL 4H, 5-GW … won’t get to actually use till warmer weather

:callaway-small: 2019 PM-grind, 56° & 60°, KBS steel, Green Cap

:taylormade-small: Blue Spider EX

:titelist-small: Pro V1X

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm looking forward to checking out this fitting method and seeing what Terra Forza is all about.  

For those nearby that want to try them out send me PM.  I have the full fitting kit and pressure plates from Terra Forza.

I'll have to set up some time at a local range and we can all hit some balls and go through the fitting app!

IMG_9743.jpeg

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Congrats testers.  I will be following along as I am a shaft junkie. 

Edited by TG8
Typo

WITB