Random Thread

Went on a short hunt today with a coworker. We also took the daughter of a recently fallen brother. It makes me feel good to let the family of our brother know that even though he is gone we are still there for them.
20201218_112841.jpg.5d0b43cb60a28a9f0da864470ec1609d.jpg

That one pup on the right sure looks proud of his catch.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the

I've mentioned before that I work for a major auto manufacturer and one of the perks is killer deals on lease cars. I went yesterday and replaced mine with an Audi Q3. I've been wanting to lease

Not sure how many on here are familiar with “Les Miserables”, but my son plays the lead character, Jean Valjean, and my 9 year old daughter plays Little Cosette. Their opening night was last night, an

Posted Images

...a design only its architect could love. 

I was thinking more like a NSFW design [emoji12]

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

This is a good case for bringing back a public whipping--- Make him work there for free until he pays off the costs to the club and associated revenue loss. Work 10 hrs a day 7 days a week no holidays and sleep in jail

Gotta agree. I hate the vandalism.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Went on a short hunt today with a coworker. We also took the daughter of a recently fallen brother. It makes me feel good to let the family of our brother know that even though he is gone we are still there for them.
20201218_112841.jpg.5d0b43cb60a28a9f0da864470ec1609d.jpg

Awesome! Great job[emoji106]

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

6 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Might be up for promotion... I am higher on the list than I expected with a crap score... can’t decide if I am happy or not... that means moving AGAIN next summer... 😑

what’s the potential moves?

• Like 2

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

That one pup on the right sure looks proud of his catch.

Got the chest puffed out!! Look what I got[emoji16]

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

3 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

what’s the potential moves?

Lots of places. There are usually around 100 places to pick from every year.  Anywhere from a large “boat” to an instructor job... don’t want to get ahead of the cart... I’m near the cut line from past tests... just thinking of moving again makes me want to puke.  Be nice having the ⚓️ Though... I can finally get shtuff done... yes I spelled that shtuff.

• Like 4
Lots of places. There are usually around 100 places to pick from every year.  Anywhere from a large “boat” to an instructor job... don’t want to get ahead of the cart... I’m near the cut line from past tests... just thinking of moving again makes me want to puke.  Be nice having the [emoji572]️ Though... I can finally get shtuff done... yes I spelled that shtuff.

I’m gonna use the “shtuff”[emoji106]. I like it.

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

On 12/17/2020 at 2:47 PM, BIG STU said:

This is a good case for bringing back a public whipping--- Make him work there for free until he pays off the costs to the club and associated revenue loss. Work 10 hrs a day 7 days a week no holidays and sleep in jail

Yea, those days are loooong gone.  More like a case of temporary insanity resulting from C19SS (Covid 19 Stress Syndrome).  By the end of the trial Haggin Oaks will owe him compensation. 

• Like 3

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

56 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Lots of places. There are usually around 100 places to pick from every year.  Anywhere from a large “boat” to an instructor job... don’t want to get ahead of the cart... I’m near the cut line from past tests... just thinking of moving again makes me want to puke.  Be nice having the ⚓️ Though... I can finally get shtuff done... yes I spelled that shtuff.

I went through the process (not fully because I didn’t sign up again) but looking at billets was a lot of fun.....younger times I suppose. Well good luck on the process of it happens

• Like 2

Check out my reviews

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

6 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Huh that's an interesting shape. It looks like ... Never mind.

LOL remember this is supposed to be a G rated golf forum well maybe at times PG

• Like 4

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I went through the process (not fully because I didn’t sign up again) but looking at billets was a lot of fun.....younger times I suppose. Well good luck on the process of it happens

Thanks.  A lot of random places... I’ll be late on the list so they’ll be picked over by the time I get called up... actually going to try for Maine or Mass towards the top.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, tommc23 said:

20201218_112841.jpg

Brings back memories. My old man was an avid Quail hunter and raised Bird Dogs too mostly English Setters and Pointers---- And it is great you remembered the Daughter of a fallen brother too. --- One thing though in the Piedmont of NC we were not allowed to hunt in the snow. I think the Mountain region was different though

• Like 4

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

11 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Yea, those days are loooong gone.  More like a case of temporary insanity resulting from C19SS (Covid 19 Stress Syndrome).  By the end of the trial Haggin Oaks will owe him compensation. 

Sadly you are probably right

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Thanks.  A lot of random places... I’ll be late on the list so they’ll be picked over by the time I get called up... actually going to try for Maine or Mass towards the top.

Well if that’s the case we’ll have to get out for a round. Maine has some dynamite courses and MA isn’t too shabby if I do say so myself

• Like 3

Check out my reviews

WITB:

12 minutes ago, Shankster said:

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Well if that’s the case we’ll have to get out for a round. Maine has some dynamite courses and MA isn’t too shabby if I do say so myself

i’ve got a lot of friends in portland, ME and get up there a few times a year (in normal times). 

the planets are aligning !!

• Like 4

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

2 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

i’ve got a lot of friends in portland, ME and get up there a few times a year (in normal times). 

Funny you say that... Monday right after sunset Jupiter and Saturn will look like one planet.  Keep an eye out!  It won’t last long.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Chip Strokes said:

Jupiter and Saturn on Sunday night/Monday morning, closest convergence since the year 1223!  The brightening caused by the light from both planets close together is believed to be the Star of Bethlehem... They are aligning indeed 👍

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, and Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, CTI 9i, and Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   

|> App: SwingU/Looper  

|> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png

2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes 1398724741_Inesislogo.jpg.34e215e2c1310a7b31d310ab89f4c188.jpg

8 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I love the Northeast.  We lived in Derry, NH when I was a young kid. Went back as a teenager, and been trying get back ever since.  

• Like 2