367 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite design!

• 3-Putt King
    • 3 Foot Putts are Dropping
    • Shark Head
    • RIP Chubbs
    • Birdie Time
    • Sock

More shaky lines but this time an amalgamation of the Irish and Northern Irish Colours

PRG2.thumb.jpg.d662d67fcebee7deddd1faf43951bcd8.jpg

• Like 3

Designed this headcover to express my emotions on the golf course! Not to good at designing but gave it a go using microsoft word and paint :') - Would love to be the lucky winner so that I could donate the proceedings to Prostate Cancer UK after it has had an impact on our family's lives. Also it would be great to sport this headcover around the course, and it may even become my lucky charm and help with a few more birdies instead of bogies! Thanks for the opportunity to enter!Doc2.thumb.png.d125164c75df0c17fb168a0d61c21406.png

• Like 6

Sorry for the hack Paint3D job.

Top Gun theme. Would obviously need rights or helmet alterations, but I used images I could easily find while at work.

RIP Nick Bradshaw.

CYn1rbX.png

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I created this one because I like the simple design, the play on words that it's a putter cover (rolling the ball), and also the idea that rolling in a golf cart fits as well.

I chose the white because I think it pops, and the red and blue b/c 1. they compliment each other well, and 2. I'm American so of course it's going to be red, white, and blue. 😉

I also wanted to use icons that are easily recognizable, very easy to stitch on, AND a design something like this might give ULTIMATE flexibility if/when you choose to do full "design your own" covers where you give people specific points that they can customize, make the text customizable, etc.. It's also something that is easily repeatable on blade style covers, but also mallet covers too. 

The other piece is that where the golf clubs are can make it VERY easy to add in further customization with different color leather.

Thanks for this cool opportunity!

Untitled drawing (1).png

Edited by analyticandrew
(uploaded wrong design - oops!)
  • Like 6

Probably not enough to make @Shankster want to come back here, but I'd totally use this:

daUP.jpg

• Like 5

Probably not enough to make [mention=69396]Shankster[/mention] want to come back here, but I'd totally use this:
daUP.thumb.jpg.93d4a404a17ebe8f75e1e4d35e800b7e.jpg

You betcha!!

Actually just asking about the Yoop with the wife. Grass is a little greener here (literally, not figuratively), but nothing beats a UP summer.
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Shankster said:

You betcha!!

Actually just asking about the Yoop with the wife. Grass is a little greener here (literally, not figuratively), but nothing beats a UP summer.

The whole week or two it lasts.

I might have to cobble together a Mitten headcover for us trolls beneath the bridge.

Nice work, @GolfSpy MPR. Could totally see this in a Mackinaw/St. Ignace tourist shop!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, edingc said:

The whole week or two it lasts.

I might have to cobble together a Mitten headcover for us trolls beneath the bridge.

Nice work, @GolfSpy MPR. Could totally see this in a Mackinaw/St. Ignace tourist shop!

I had a draft of this with an arrow pointing down the bottom, labeled, "Trolls." But I couldn't get the look how I wanted it 🙂

• Like 1

One of the senior guys at my club affectionately refers to our course as an old lady who can be ornary but it also known to give out candy in the form of makeable birdie putts.  You have to treat her respectfully if you want a piece.

Candy.jpg

• Like 3

Hopefully, you don't have to dig too deep to find the basic, albeit, targeted message in this one.

Green, orange and a bunch of lucky 4-leaf clovers aren't enough to make me a good putter, but it's not a bad start.

Hai you all again. 

Some more design work; let the bomb drop in the hole as my putter will turn into a nuclear power weapon. Let's sink those 10+ footers😎!

design 2 by JPB.jpg

• Like 4

This design is for the hip hop fans out there and is called Me, Myself, and Dye. If this doesn't ring a bell, it is a spin-off of the De La Soul album cover for 3 Feet High and Rising

It could do well as a crossover product with the Malbon, Origins Golf, or possibly the AmpCaddy crowd. 

Me Myself & Dye-01.png

• Like 6

This design comes from the fact that my wife has been on me all summer about my "golfers tan". I say let's embrace it and not hide from it. 

MyGolfSpy_PRG.jpg

• Like 5

Northern Irish icon the Giant's Causeway is represented with the geometrical shapes leading to vertical lines with breaks. If a line was drawn to connect the squares they outline the Northern Irish coastline.

cover finished rgb.jpg

Edited by TheFrogfather
colours didn't display correctly
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Lots of creative members here.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Drive for show, putt for dough has been shown to be an incorrect statement! However, Drive for dough, putt for dough is the reality of your weekend game. Whether you are playing for quarters or 100's, everyone wants to sink that dagger that sends your bitter group mates reaching for their wallets! The drive and buttery 8 iron may had set it up, but that 15 foot snake you just drained while walking it into the hole is what they are going to be complaining about when you hit the bar for your drinks!

Every time you reach for your putter you can get a not so subtle reminder that while you love the game and would play anyway, taking those dollar bills from your friends makes it that much sweeter!

Stand over your ball and make that confident stroke just like Cup himself whispering "dollar bills" under your breath to take the match and the 3 dollars you earned out there on the battlefield!

Dollar Bills Putter Cover.jpg

• Like 1

at some point we all have been "in the zone" and made a putt.  I think  it is being "focused"   So FOCUS..and  Silence the NOISE  ( around you and in your head) make the putt.   

Design: The background is blurry or faded and "FOCUS" is sharp.  a hole and flag at the end of focus.  and going from wide to small = target is small.  " silence the Noise is on the top so you see it pulling off the cover and a nod to USN career with HOO YAH GEAR on the bottom.  You can make it any color.  I like the black/gray and white.  

thanks

Blaster

IMG_2217.JPG

IMG_2216.JPG

• Like 2

Artist Statement:

PRG Originals pushes the boundaries of putter cover designs with high quality artwork and stitching. 

This design shows an eagle in patriotic colors ( blue and red shown here, or it can vary with respect to the country for unique international flavor opportunities, or have an all white background).  The way the eagle is presented conveys a subtle message to always keep fighting and grinding to SOAR above the competition.  In golf, the eagle also represents a very satisfying 2 shots under par or a hole in one result.  Maybe it can bring some good luck to score the rarest shot in golf -- the double-eagle and there's a PRG Original putter cover for that!

This putter cover will surely stand out in your golf bag and make a statement wherever you go to score low.

All4Golf_doubleeagle.png

• Like 5