deWiz Golf Swing Modifier - 2023 Forum Review

GolfSpy_APH

deWiz Golf Swing Modifier - A review by GolfSpy_KFT

Introduction (11/16/23)

IMG_9930.jpg

What's up fellow spies? I'll keep my introduction to the point as hopefully most have seen me around the forum by now. My name is Jason Noble, one of the Forum Mod leaders here at MGS, and I am thrilled to be testing the deWiz with this fantastic group of testers. I am a father to two boys, Myles (6) & Brody (4), and have been married to a woman out of my league for just over 9 years. Self diagnosed golf addict working hard at bringing my handicap closer to the single digit range. I started out the 2023 season at a 30.3 and worked it down to a 16.1. I have been working at improving my swing throughout the year, but there are some areas that I just cannot get over the hump on. Enter, deWiz. In my mind, this training aid is going to be a fantastic tool in shining a light on my swing deficiencies so that I know what specifically to practice on.

My main focus with the deWiz will largely be focused on the areas below:

• Do I truly have an over the top move?
  •  What areas of my swing are causing my inconsistencies?
  • Based on the data provided, can I tailor drills to help target the specific inconistencies?

I am entering about the best time of the year that I can be to use a device like this, as the offseason in Wisconsin is closing in quickly. If the deWiz can help me diagnose my swing issues, and provide the necessary feedback to help me improve those aspects, I believe it will help me take another leap forward in my game in 2024. 

IMG_1760.jpg

Unboxing & First Impressions (10/10)

The deWiz swing training device arrived undamaged in a no frills box in the mail. The product box is clean and straightforward, holding within it the wearable device, a charging cord, and some instruction manuals.

IMG_1763.jpg

Aesthetics (10/10)

The watch itself seems very high quality, and also is very comfortable. It is more lightweight than my Apple Watch SE and about the same size. When it is on my wrist I practically forget it is there. This is great for someone who does not like wearing a watch/device while swinging a golf club. 

IMG_1764.jpg

On the bottom side of the device, there are two large silver nodes, which deliver the learning stimuli to your wrist when that is turned on during practice sessions. The zaps this device delivers are no joke, as yours truly decided right away to see what the highest level felt like. Once was enough, and anyone who sets this thing to 7 is truly a glutton for punishment as it ZAPS you to the point of actual pain.

IMG_1765.jpg

(No, I won't be quitting my day job to become a hand model any time soon 😂)

The Numbers (16/20)

I want to start this part of my review off by stating that the data the deWiz provides is thorough, and from what I can tell, very accurate. The primary data metrics of focus are transition, tempo, and length of backswing. There is also a Distwedges section, which emphasizes hitting specific backswing lengths with wedge shots. 

IMG_1784.png

Transition is where I thought I would find the largest area to improve on, as I have typically struggled with a slice as my big miss since I started golfing. What I found, much to my surprise, was that my transition was typically within +/- 1" of plane on most swings. The deWiz only measures the initial portion of your transition, so it leads me to believe I am going wrong elsewhere in my swing, causing that miss. I know that I tend to early extend, so I am guessing that is where it comes from. However, if you didn't know that about your own swing, you'd get a positive response from the app that your transition is within the set range and wonder why you're still hitting a slice. This is where my first issue comes in as I am not great at diagnosing my own swing faults and do not regularly work with a coach for lessons. The video below gives a look at the different views you can see with swing path, as well as a list of the data metrics.

Another issue that I found is that I can make a swing that falls within good ranges on the focused data metrics, and still have a very poor strike. I think the deWiz is a good training tool, but you either need to be able to diagnose your own swing faults AND know how to correct them, or work with a coach that can help you do so in order to maximize the device. 

I struggled the most in two areas, max hand speed distance to impact and IDDy. deWiz does have a learning library which I found useful, but it would be a nice upgrade to the app, IMO, if targeted videos or training tips were provided to you based on areas that you don't fall into the target range.

On Course Mode (12/20)

IMG_1779.png

I was only able to test the on course mode one time, so I can only speak to my experience with it on a limited basis. I found it to be quite frustrating, as it missed a decent chunk of shots I took. I experienced issues with it registering swings, which could possibly have been related to playing cart golf and not always having my phone right next to me while swinging. I had to turn the watch on and off multiple times to get it to re-establish a connection to the app. I can absolutely see the benefit to on course mode, as my transition was much more over the top than when I practice. It just goes to show how much can change within your swing when you leave the range. However, it felt cumbersome with having to go into the app after each swing to record the club, hole, shot direction, etc. Add that to the inconsistencies with recording my swings ultimately lead to a frustrating experience which could become a distraction during a round. I do believe this is a newer feature, and would not be surprised to see it become more user friendly.

Good/Bad/In Between (17/20)

Starting with the good, the deWiz collects a ton of data about your hand path on the golf swing. It provides valuable information, particularly for someone who suffers from a big slice or hook, if their initial transition is way over or under plane. For myself, because my transition is within a pretty good range, I don't find that metric as valuable as my issues must occur later in the swing. It is also an absolutely beneficial tool if you're working to lengthen your backswing to increase speed. Their online portal where you can compare your stats to their ambassadors, as our testers mentioned, is also quite cool. Seeing how your swing stacks up to some pros is neat, and it also shows that everyone's swing has unique characteristics. Here, you can see my max hand speed and distance to impact (biggest area of needed improvement, for me) compared to Henrik Stenson. 

Screenshot 2023-12-29 115144.png

For practicing in the Distwedges mode, you're able to set a maximum and minimum swing length (gears), and then set a tolerance for the training stimuli. You can then set it to manual, shuffle or random lengths, and you try to match those as you practice.

IMG_1785.png

The Distwedges challenge is SUPER fun and if you're competitive, trying to beat your best score is a blast. This will end up being the feature I use the most as I think it could lead to a much improved short game. I am looking forward to being able to get outside with it and get on the course to figure out what length backswing produces what distance with those scoring clubs.

IMG_1781.png

Moving to the bad, if you're not able to self-diagnose what you're doing wrong in your swing and do not have access to a coach for private lessons, it could be hard to improve. Yes, the learning stimuli gives you a jolt when you have it turned on; however, I did not find that after getting that shock delivered to my wrist, I was more prone to improve on the very next swing. Maybe for some it is more encouraging. For me, even with the setting at 4 and not comfortable in the slightest, it didn't seem to have a large impact as of yet. Also, the experience with on course mode was just not enjoyable, BUT, I can see where it can benefit from a learning standpoint (see below as I was much more OTT during a round than during practice settings). I am hoping that will become more user friendly as they continue to develop the app and device with firmware updates.

Screenshot 2023-12-29 124122.png

The in-between for me is really just related to the fact that there is so much data to digest that it maybe overwhelming for some users. I love seeing all the different metrics, but if that is not something you're interested in, this is not the training device for you. 

Play it or Trade It (18/20)

I will be continuing to use the deWiz throughout my offseason, as I do feel that I benefit from having the reminders that it provides with swing data. I do enjoy how easy it is to use in practice settings, and I have enough that I can improve on that using it should benefit my game come spring. I am hoping that the on course mode gets a little more user friendly, but as I already use Arrcos and like to utilize the Apple Watch app, I can't say I'll use it on course that often. I will definitely use it on the range for practice sessions and pre round warm ups.

Overall Score and Closing Thoughts (83/100)

IMG_1774.jpg

Overall, the deWiz is a very cool and data loaded training device that can benefit golfers looking to improve their swing plane, backswing length, and tempo. It is highly accurate from what I can tell, and the Distwedge challenge is an awesome tool for improving your backswing control with wedges on scoring shots. If you are a data nerd, like I am, you will love this device. If you are someone who doesn't love data, or does not have a great understanding of how to change your swing without direct instruction, this trainging tool on it's own may not be the optimal device to improve your game. 

The deWiz also helped me establish answers to two of the three initial questions I had. 

• Do I truly have an over the top move?
    • NO, my initial move is actually pretty neutral, which is great to know.
  •  What areas of my swing are causing my inconsistencies?
    • Based on IDDx/IDDy numbers, I am probably getting stuck in the downswing. Late max hand speed can also be a factor caused by my early extension.
  • Based on the data provided, can I tailor drills to help target the specific inconistencies?
    • Not 100% on this...yet. I do think if they expand the capabilities of their app, this is absolutely possible.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

20 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Testers Announced!

image.png

If you haven't heard of deWiz before, you're not alone. Here's a quick insight into what deWiz says about their product: "deWiz is a wearable piece of technology featuring a patented biofeedback system designed to help golfers swiftly and efficiently implement crucial swing changes. With over a dozen unique data points on each swing, deWiz employs 3D motion tracking to provide golfers with a crystal-clear understanding of their swing mechanics."

As the golf season winds down in various parts of the world, deWiz could potentially emerge as the perfect companion for those keen on refining their game during the off-season. What's more, this versatile device can be used both indoors and outdoors, with or without a club.

Recently, deWiz revealed its much-anticipated "On-Course Mode," which has earned the stamp of approval from the USGA. This feature means you can access the same insightful swing analysis whether you're in the comfort of your home office or competing for your Club Championship.

image.png

For many golfers, this time of the year offers an ideal window for making swing changes and taking lessons. With all that said, we're seeking four dedicated golfers to thoroughly test, review, and keep the deWiz Golf Swing Modifier. Priced at $599.99, it represents a significant investment. Is it worthy of a spot on golfers' wish lists for the upcoming holiday season? How well does it perform on the course and during practice at home? These are just some of the questions we aim to answer through the testing process.

Please welcome and congratulate our testers! 

@ejgaudette

@Syks7

@GolfSub70

@USMCSnyper

Congrats to the testers….looking forward to hearing how deWiz did!  

WITB? Ping G400 SFT w/Aldila Mamba shaft R flex; Ping G410 3w; Ping G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26); TaylorMade SLDR 5i (interchanges w/5h)-PW -stock graphite shafts Rflex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -Rflex and Odyssey AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

35 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Testers Announced!

image.png

If you haven't heard of deWiz before, you're not alone. Here's a quick insight into what deWiz says about their product: "deWiz is a wearable piece of technology featuring a patented biofeedback system designed to help golfers swiftly and efficiently implement crucial swing changes. With over a dozen unique data points on each swing, deWiz employs 3D motion tracking to provide golfers with a crystal-clear understanding of their swing mechanics."

As the golf season winds down in various parts of the world, deWiz could potentially emerge as the perfect companion for those keen on refining their game during the off-season. What's more, this versatile device can be used both indoors and outdoors, with or without a club.

Recently, deWiz revealed its much-anticipated "On-Course Mode," which has earned the stamp of approval from the USGA. This feature means you can access the same insightful swing analysis whether you're in the comfort of your home office or competing for your Club Championship.

image.png

For many golfers, this time of the year offers an ideal window for making swing changes and taking lessons. With all that said, we're seeking four dedicated golfers to thoroughly test, review, and keep the deWiz Golf Swing Modifier. Priced at $599.99, it represents a significant investment. Is it worthy of a spot on golfers' wish lists for the upcoming holiday season? How well does it perform on the course and during practice at home? These are just some of the questions we aim to answer through the testing process.

@ejgaudette

@Syks7

@GolfSub70

@USMCSnyper

GREAT group of testers here, looking forward to how the DeWiz works for you and how it'll help you understand and improve your swings!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Congrats to the testers!!!

Let the swing improvements begin!

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Congrats, fellas. Looking forward to the reviews. I definitely see this as something I could possibly drop some money if it works as well as it sounds. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

Congrats! Also need to throw a "hiiiiyuuuuuuuut" to @USMCSnyper - Semper Fidelis, Brother! 6726 KC130J Flight Mech / Crew Chief 04 - 09. Hopefully you have a very Happy Birthday here in a few days!

Titleist TSR3 // Tensei 1K Black 65g

Titleist TSR3 3W 15* // HZRDOUS Black 70g

Titleist U505 2i // HZRDOUS Black 85g

Taylormade P770 4-PW // Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105g

Callaway JAWS MD5 50*

Callaway JAWS Raw 54* / 58*

Taylormade Spider GTX Single Bend Splitback / Ping Zing 2

Titleist ProV1 // Srixon Z-Star XV (Depending on how much money I want to lose any given swing)

Congratulations Spies!! 👏  Have fun testing this very intriguing device.

image.png.01974b27d0a58e9a704fbc3f67a3fb44.png

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

1 hour ago, taylorjonasher said:

Congrats! Also need to throw a "hiiiiyuuuuuuuut" to @USMCSnyper - Semper Fidelis, Brother! 6726 KC130J Flight Mech / Crew Chief 04 - 09. Hopefully you have a very Happy Birthday here in a few days!

Semper Fi!

image.png.702001ca19ba55f2a1ca32610c99752e.pngUSMC Veteran and Weekend Golfer

image.png.a88615aa1dc2ff3464a9f6eba8f8c357.pngCallaway Paradym 10.5 degree Driver; Tensei 1K Blue 50g S

Screenshot2024-04-26094356.png.e6729b84fbca4db480e886001e078fb6.pngCobra LTDX 3 and 5 woods

image.png.bcf13f4bf775adb3a56fd3df40d0ea0e.png Titleist T300; C Taper Lite 105R

image.png.f87968f7ac02b80c1d756215bf1d4f5c.png Cleveland Zipcore 54 and 58

image.png.3538cead307819c04e33f42f9a56c878.png Scotty Newport Special Select 2 33 inch

image.png

Congrats testers. Enjoy taking it for a Wiz!

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Testers Announced!

image.png

image.png

@ejgaudette

@Syks7

@GolfSub70

@USMCSnyper

Congrats @ejgaudette @Syks7 @GolfSub70 @USMCSnyper! Can't wait to see your results

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Congrats testers!! Looking forward to seeing how it goes

Current WITB:

Driver:   default_benhogan-small.gif.bd4aea80f46a0fd64e2b8412d1ee19dc.gif Big Ben CS3 9.5deg Aldila NV-h 70-R

Fairway: Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png KE4 3W w/KE4 75-R

Irons Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png MMB Forged 3-PW w/TT Dynamic Gold Lite

Wedges:  Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png56 Deg, 60 Deg

Putter:   Sub70.png Sycamore 008 Mallet

Preferred Balls: Titleist ProV1

Thanks everyone looking forward to understanding more about my swing, especially driver, slice that club but most others are straight. Also thinking might be good to add into my stack training to monitor how things change when I go for speed. Should be an interesting test.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Congrats to a great group of testers! I am looking forward to your findings with this piece of tech. Now the fun begins.

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Congrats @ejgaudette, @Syks7, @GolfSub70, and @USMCSnyper! Watching videos on the deWiz makes it look like a perfect coaching or self coaching tool! I’m curious if you testers will feel the same! 
Have fun!

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

Thanks all.  I'm excited to see how this works!  Looks to be a very interesting and potentially powerful tool.  Can't wait to get into it.

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0341 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:mizuno-small:  T7 55º @55/7  -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

Congrats fellas; should be a great test!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Congratulations to a well selected group of testers. Now the fun begins. I look forward to your thoughts and comments especially if you find it helps your golf swing (and how it does) as well as key learnings. Good luck 

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Testers Announced!

@ejgaudette

@Syks7

@GolfSub70

@USMCSnyper

Congrats to all the testers!! I can't wait to hear all about your experiences with this product. 

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

Congrats Testers!  I am looking forward to following along on this one!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Congrats testers! Another nice aid, looking forward to reading

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Congratulations Testers!!!   

@ejgaudette, @Syks7, Jay @GolfSub70 and Marc @USMCSnyper - looking forward to the odyssey of this testing from first posts to last reviews, it is work done right but oh so satisfying once the final post is made (before all the follow-on posts of course) ⛳

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg  ⛳  2024 Official Tester - Callaway Smoke Drive:callaway-small:

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

9 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Testers Announced!

image.png

image.png

@ejgaudette

@Syks7

@GolfSub70

@USMCSnyper

Wow congrats Guys...really looking forward to this one!

I will be watching for your reviews!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

Congrats. to this great and diverse group. Looking forward to the comments and results as they put this equipment through its paces.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour