Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

After dialing in to the Zoom wedgecast this week(great zoom Phil). I decided to downsize my wedge shafts from 124 grm Zipcores to 90 grm and use my old SCOR 54/57 wedges. They also have a V sole whereas the Zipcores do not. I could definitely feel the lighter wedges. That, plus great iron play today got me 1st Place shooting a 40/42:82 and winning $116! Both birdies were cut (#1 Par 5 469 yds & #10 Par 4 310 yds). Had 2 birds and 7 pars today…along with 4 doubles and 5 bogies.

3rd round this week, totally different result. Weather was Sunny 46* - 81*

Shot 82 less CH 14 = 68 versus Par 72 = -4

FIR was down with only 7/14 50%

GIR was up at 7/18 44%

Up & Downs at 50%

Total putts only 31 (made a 67 footer on par 5 for birdie)

Longest Drive was 231 yards

I was having some lower back issues, from my auto accident a year ago so my backswing was considerably slowed and I did not achieve my normal 70% FIR.

B15350C2-3B39-46B0-9036-BF5C5313385F.jpeg

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

25 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

After dialing in to the Zoom wedgecast this week(great zoom Phil). I decided to downsize my wedge shafts from 124 grm Zipcores to 90 grm and use my old SCOR 54/57 wedges. They also have a V sole whereas the Zipcores do not. I could definitely feel the lighter wedges. That, plus great iron play today got me 1st Place shooting a 40/42:82 and winning $116! Both birdies were cut (#1 Par 5 469 yds & #10 Par 4 310 yds). Had 2 birds and 7 pars today…along with 4 doubles and 5 bogies.

GIR was up at 7/18 44%

Up & Downs at 50%

I was having some lower back issues, from my auto accident a year ago so my backswing was considerably slowed and I did not achieve my normal 70% FIR.

Great round, phenomenal putt, and congratulations on winning some money @fozcycle

28 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

GIR was up at 7/18 44%

Up & Downs at 50%

Looks like candidates for Bacon Boyz!!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 10/22/2022 at 5:18 AM, funkyjudge said:

Have you guys ever laid in bed thinking of how to tweak your golf swing? (Please tell me I’m not the only one who does this)

On 10/22/2022 at 5:18 AM, funkyjudge said:

Have you guys ever laid in bed thinking of how to tweak your golf swing? (Please tell me I’m not the only one who does this)

YES; many times!

Never and if I ever do I know who to look for… I sleep in bed with a some horizontal dancing 💃 lo

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

On 10/21/2022 at 6:17 AM, Grand Stranded said:

I'm going to say you're not the only one who does this. I watch golf YouTube to relax before going to sleep, although I try to avoid swing fixes since too much information overloaded what I think about over the ball. Now it's just product reviews and course vlogs. Then I'll think about changes I'm working on before dozing off.

Went down to Shabbona to play Indian Oaks with my buddy Kevin today.  It's a nine hole layout that has some extra tee boxes for 18 holes.  I really want to like this course, but I just can't.  It's a pretty course with some fun holes but cramming in a back nine on top of the front nine means there's a good amount of downtime and the tee boxes are sometimes poorly labeled.  We twice found ourselves on the wrong tee box for the front nine.

But at any rate, it was absolutely gorgeous weather, especially for fall golf.  Played decent and got to try my new 3 wood again. Irons and wedges were good.  Greens were very fast which worked to my favor as I managed to knock a couple long putts really close that would normally be way short.

I shot (+12) 48 and Kevin went for 52.  Hopefully I can squeeze in a round tomorrow!

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

3 minutes ago, JerryB said:

Went down to Shabbona to play Indian Oaks with my buddy Kevin today.  It's a nine hole layout that has some extra tee boxes for 18 holes.  I really want to like this course, but I just can't.  It's a pretty course with some fun holes but cramming in a back nine on top of the front nine means there's a good amount of downtime and the tee boxes are sometimes poorly labeled.  We twice found ourselves on the wrong tee box for the front nine.

But at any rate, it was absolutely gorgeous weather, especially for fall golf.  Played decent and got to try my new 3 wood again. Irons and wedges were good.  Greens were very fast which worked to my favor as I managed to knock a couple long putts really close that would normally be way short.

I shot (+12) 48 and Kevin went for 52.  Hopefully I can squeeze in a round tomorrow!

I know what you mean by a 9 holer with multiple Tee Box placements.  One hole in particular could be a long Par3 and/or Par 4 dogleg, that was kinda cool.
 We played there every fall at a Charity Tournament in Torrington CT.  It was OK setup but wouldn’t want to play it often. Well run Tournament and raised a LOT of money for Local Charities.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Played 9 this afternoon and didn't play too well overall, but did manage to finally make a par on the #2 hole at my course (whoo hoo!) .. which has been a bit of a bugaboo for me this season .. ie. a lot of doubles and triples there....

Also been working on hitting driver more often but sliced a few tee shots today .. until I got to #8 where I hit a fairly straight and decently long - for me - ball right into the middle. Then #9 is a little shorter so I typically use my 3W there, and hit another decent tee shot to the left edge of the fairway.

Two in a row -we're on a roll now, baby!! 

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

6 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

It was a beautiful day to get out on the course, 73 degrees by the time I left with 10+ mph winds. It was a little cooler when I teed off at 1 and by the 4th hole I was regretting wearing pants. The grass has gone dormant, so the course is now a nice shade of brown

20221022_144644-01.jpeg.0fd785705a18ff23dad1e2ec287439ab.jpeg

My rounds started off like it usually does, I pull hooked a drive into the rough on the third hole and proceeded to duff the next couple of shots en route to a +3 7. Over the next 5 holes I went +2 to be five over through six. Hole 7 I lost a drive and ended up with a quad. I ended the round +11 for the best score I've posted inn a long time (47). 

My ball striking was the best I've seen in a long time with every club in my bag. With two exceptions, I hit driver well. On the par 5 3rd I finally hit one toward the right of the fairway leaving 209 to the flag. Hit a beautiful 5 wood 15 feet short of the green and had a Texas wedge chance of an eagle. I ended up missing as it rolled 15 feet left of the hole, but I did par. I actually parred both the par fives, hitting a sawed off PW from 78 yards right at the flag, but it rolled out 20 feet. My irons were the crispest they have been since I got them. On the par 3 8th hole it was playing 148 and I hit 7 because I normally total 138 with it and hit it to flag high and it rolled to the back of the green. 

The work I've been putting in these last couple of weeks is starting to pay off. The Swing Jacket has my body rotating better than it has in a while and when I feel like I get my belly button toward the target...it's a stripe show (for me).

I can't wait to do it again. 

It's a great round and you didn't mention shank!!  Good job! 

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Just now, Kenny B said:

It's a great round and you didn't mention shank!!  Good job! 

Thank you, El Conquistador! I've been working on better body rotation, giving myself a better chance to not early extend and only hit one major heel shot that still went relatively straight with just a bit of left to right. I wasn't visited by the S word today, except at the range. Progress!!

9 hours ago, rkj427 said:

Sunshine, blue skies and about 70 degrees on October 22 in Michigan is a rarity.

Got out early this afternoon for 9 holes, as I had another event to attend later in the evening.

Stony Creek Metro Park, the course was jam packed, so slow play was to be expected, and I ended up getting paired up with another couple that live not too far from me and were quite enjoyable to spend a few hours with.

Played very well, as I hit 7 of 9 GIR and 6 0f 7 fairways, only missing 1 with my driver a little to the right, which led to some poor judgement shot attempts and a double for score on that hole.

Shot 39 with 17 putts, and the only other blemish was a bogey on a par 3 where I hit my tee shot into a bunker, and then 2 putted the green afterwards.

Posted some pictures to show some of the color changes going on here, and a deer that wandered out, and held up the group behind us on a par 3.

Supposed to be 60 degrees and partly sunny next weekend, and I already have made a tee time at this same course to play with some friends as a foursome.

IMG_7675.jpg

IMG_7672.jpg

IMG_7670.jpg

IMG_7669.jpg

IMG_7668.jpg

IMG_7667.jpg

Looks beautiful!  Where is that located?  I grew up in MI but not familiar with Washington Twsp. 

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

25 minutes ago, GaryF said:

Looks beautiful!  Where is that located?  I grew up in MI but not familiar with Washington Twsp. 

Northern suburb of Detroit, Washington Twp. is located just below Romeo, MI.

The Metropark entrance is located on 26 Mile Road just west of Mound Road.

washington map.jpg

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

11 hours ago, rkj427 said:

Sunshine, blue skies and about 70 degrees on October 22 in Michigan is a rarity.

Got out early this afternoon for 9 holes, as I had another event to attend later in the evening.

Stony Creek Metro Park, the course was jam packed, so slow play was to be expected, and I ended up getting paired up with another couple that live not too far from me and were quite enjoyable to spend a few hours with.

Played very well, as I hit 7 of 9 GIR and 6 0f 7 fairways, only missing 1 with my driver a little to the right, which led to some poor judgement shot attempts and a double for score on that hole.

Shot 39 with 17 putts, and the only other blemish was a bogey on a par 3 where I hit my tee shot into a bunker, and then 2 putted the green afterwards.

Posted some pictures to show some of the color changes going on here, and a deer that wandered out, and held up the group behind us on a par 3.

Supposed to be 60 degrees and partly sunny next weekend, and I already have made a tee time at this same course to play with some friends as a foursome.

IMG_7675.jpg

IMG_7672.jpg

IMG_7670.jpg

IMG_7669.jpg

IMG_7668.jpg

IMG_7667.jpg

It looks like a beautiful day to be on the course, 70 degrees this time of year in MI is awesome. The autumn colors are really popping and add beauty to the course, plus I love seeing deer out there. 

Glad you had a great day in the course, Robert. 

1 hour ago, rkj427 said:

Northern suburb of Detroit, Washington Twp. is located just below Romeo, MI.

The Metropark entrance is located on 26 Mile Road just west of Mound Road.

washington map.jpg

Interesting, lived in Birmingham then Bloomfield Hills when young before we moved to Lansing area. 

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

4 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

I’ve learned some very important lessons playing competitive golf the last few years, but the most important is to stay patient and play your own game. Don’t get caught up trying to keep up with long hitters. Just keep grinding, every stroke matters. By the end of the day you’ll realize the handicap system works. Most guys are going to end up playing close to their level. The ones who try to do stuff they can’t will not.

... So very true for waaaay too many. I saw a video where a young long hitting stud that was a 5 index challenged an Asian Women's Tour player on a 7200 yd course. He though his length would be too much for her on such a long course. The irony is, she just played her game but he tried to hit it even farther and it cost him. On long holes she hit driver, then a fairway wood or hybrid short of the green, pitched on and usually made her putt. He tried to use his length advantage to reach the par 5's in 2 or get close to the green on par 4's and swung too hard several times. She never did and beat him even giving him the 5 strokes. 

... I know I repeat the good stuff but everyone doesn't read every thread. DLIII said whenever he needs to hit a long drive, he slows his swing down just a hair and makes sure he makes dead center contact which produces the longest drives consistently. Occasionally when he just wants to hit a long drive like a long par 4 leaving a short iron in, he will amp up his speed and take the chance of mishitting it a little. But when needing a long drive to reach a par 5 in 2 or needing a birdie on a long par 4, he concentrates on center contact not increased swing speed.   

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

12 minutes ago, chisag said:

... So very true for waaaay too many. I saw a video where a young long hitting stud that was a 5 index challenged an Asian Women's Tour player on a 7200 yd course. He though his length would be too much for her on such a long course. The irony is, she just played her game but he tried to hit it even farther and it cost him. On long holes she hit driver, then a fairway wood or hybrid short of the green, pitched on and usually made her putt. He tried to use his length advantage to reach the par 5's in 2 or get close to the green on par 4's and swung too hard several times. She never did and beat him even giving him the 5 strokes. 

... I know I repeat the good stuff but everyone doesn't read every thread. DLIII said whenever he needs to hit a long drive, he slows his swing down just a hair and makes sure he makes dead center contact which produces the longest drives consistently. Occasionally when he just wants to hit a long drive like a long par 4 leaving a short iron in, he will amp up his speed and take the chance of mishitting it a little. But when needing a long drive to reach a par 5 in 2 or needing a birdie on a long par 4, he concentrates on center contact not increased swing speed.   

Needed to hear this, or read in this case 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Walked Buena Vista alone today.  Another great fall day, but windy.  Pretty sustained 20+ mph winds.  Busy, too.  Lots of time sitting and waiting on the groups in front of me.  Going to go ahead and blame them for my poor play, lol.

Put up a (+16) 48.  Not much positivity to take from this one beyond the fresh air and exercise.  Next time perhaps.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

1 hour ago, Golfspy_Lukes said:

92CD09E9-8B0A-47AA-8812-3D22B542B6E3.jpeg

What a round to remember on a bucket list course.  And a birdie on the toughest hole or one of the toughest courses in America!!  👏👏

Have you come down out of the clouds yet!   

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

1 hour ago, Golfspy_Lukes said:

Oops, just saw the course Logo!!  Well done, very well done👍

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 hours ago, Golfspy_Lukes said:

56 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

What a round to remember on a bucket list course.  And a birdie on the toughest hole or one of the toughest courses in America!!  👏👏

Have you come down out of the clouds yet!   

Haha was gonna ask where is the "mind blown" emoji 😄

@Golfspy_Lukes way to go man!! Awesome round .. congrats!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Played in our first 11v11 ⚽️ game of the season with no subs 🥵 (full 90 mins) this past Wednesday night and my goodness did my body take a beating … woke up this morning to still a rather sore lower body. 

Managed a 43 out to a 49 in, 92 … while going +11 over the final 6 holes. Haven’t posted in some time for my on course game (and confidence) has been in a rut. 

Both Father Time and just mental brain farts got to me over the final few holes. Still happy nonetheless with an 88 and 92 over my past two rounds. 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

image.png

5 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Haha was gonna ask where is the "mind blown" emoji 😄

@Golfspy_Lukes way to go man!! Awesome round .. congrats!

🤯

It's there!

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg  ⛳  2024 Official Tester - Callaway Smoke Driver :callaway-small:

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

Shot another sub-80 round this morning 41/38 = 79.  Not one birdie, but no doubles or worse either!  

Amazing after trimming two evergreen shrubs; my back, shoulders, and arms hurt!!

IMG_1686.jpeg.fd02a1273e0f868b253976b7cd645ebb.jpegIMG_1687.jpeg.13db4b2d8cc4d4347ee2b9ced70fe88a.jpeg

My wife gave me stereo fingertip violins; she shot 105... if you only count 7 shots to get out of the bunker on the par 5 #18  😆... not her best day, but not her worst either!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”