Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Midwest weather SUCKS!

JBones

That's a cute little gal Bones. She's quite the stylish golfer. Sure like that bag she has too. How old is she? I'd itching to get my granddaughter a set like that.. one day. I still need to wait a couple of more years. She is only almost 3.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

That's a cute little gal Bones. She's quite the stylish golfer. Sure like that bag she has too. How old is she? I'd itching to get my granddaughter a set like that.. one day. I still need to wait a couple of more years. She is only almost 3.

Shes 6.  She had a legit 4 on a 110yd par 3 and almost hit a hole in one from 70yds with her hybrid (then pulled one of my moves and 4 putted). I have a feeling my 3yr old is going to be the better golfer though, she is much more coordinated.

She's a beauty Bones - Based on how she's dressed I don't know that your weather is that different from Florida this winter.  Wind chill in the 30's when I walked the dog this morning and right around 40 when I played 9 yesterday afternoon.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

She's a beauty Bones - Based on how she's dressed I don't know that your weather is that different from Florida this winter. Wind chill in the 30's when I walked the dog this morning and right around 40 when I played 9 yesterday afternoon.

Thanks. It was actually 60° here yesterday, just with a stout breeze. I played in short sleeves last Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'd be manageable here if not for gusts over 30 this is Texas not Turnberry... I think

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

You get zero simpathy from me.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

You get zero simpathy from me.

Same here.  With the rate we are getting snow and rain it will be late April before anything around here is playable.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

I am looking at my which is covered by a massive 6 foot drift. I will be shocked if the mountains will be gone by mid April. I am lucky being the golf coach here, so I can at least get the clubs out in March and swing them in the gym. I looking for places "down south" to take a pre-season golf trip. Any suggestions? I will be looking any where between Omaha and Kansas City, further if needed.

What's in the Bag

Bag- Sun Mountian 

Driver - Callaway Rouge 9.5* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow
Fairway wood - Ping G15 3 wood

Hybrid - Tour Edge Exotics XCG6 19* 
Irons - Callaway XR 5-PW
Wedges - Cleveland 588-RTX 52* 56* 60*
Putter - Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3 - SuperStroke Wrist lock Grip

I am looking at my which is covered by a massive 6 foot drift. I will be shocked if the mountains will be gone by mid April. I am lucky being the golf coach here, so I can at least get the clubs out in March and swing them in the gym. I looking for places "down south" to take a pre-season golf trip. Any suggestions? I will be looking any where between Omaha and Kansas City, further if needed.

The boys from TwinCitiesGolf.com are taking a trip to Kansas City for golf in a couple of weeks. Can't go because, ironically, I'll be in St. Louis.  Hope the weather holds out.

As hckeymeyer said, no sympathy from Minnesota -- gonna hit below zero for the next few nights...but should be in the 30's early next week.  Maybe that stupid groundhog was right...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Too cold for me in Ohio too, but my clubs are in Florida waiting for me.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Too cold for me in Ohio too, but my clubs are in Florida waiting for me.

You may be very disappointed. Cold and wet our courses are in terrible shape. I'm playing with Foz, Kenny B and his wife today. No right now it's 52 with sustained winds at 28 mph and gust over 50 where the course is. They are supposed to lay down a bit later but it will not be ideal scoring conditions. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Florida weather sucks! I could have stayed home and played in the same temps with dry ground. At least I finally get to meet Rev family and Foz, so all is not lost!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I've got another 5 weeks for the weather to sort itself out.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I've got another 5 weeks for the weather to sort itself out.

Where will you be when you're here Matt? I seem to recall that it's the Fort Myers area. Is that right?

It was a brutal day on the course that included a 4 putt for me on number 1. It was a great day playing with Kenny and his lovely bride. Oh yeah and Foz too. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Where will you be when you're here Matt? I seem to recall that it's the Fort Myers area. Is that right?

It was a brutal day on the course that included a 4 putt for me on number 1. It was a great day playing with Kenny and his lovely bride. Oh yeah and Foz too. :)

Bonita Springs. I'm picking up a car on the 17th and returning it on the 24th, so I have freedom of movement to go where I want to play.

In the bag:

Bag: 

Bonita Springs. I'm picking up a car on the 17th and returning it on the 24th, so I have freedom of movement to go where I want to play.

Is that February or March? So sorry Silver and lack I thought the ground hog saw his shadow. It's supposed to get back to normal here the next few days. Normal for us is breezy, dry 70 in the day 50 at night.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Is that February or March? 

March.

In the bag:

Bag: 

• 2 weeks later...

Midwest weather does suck some of the time.  But not tomorrow.

But I already have a confirmed tee time for tomorrow as its going to be 50* and my club is open.

February golf in Michigan.  Gotta love it.

WITB:
Driver Ping Anser 8.5 deg Diamana 'ahina X
3 Wood Adams LS Stock S or TM 14 deg MiniDriver stock S
Irons Ben Hogan FW 15 KBS Tour V S
Wedges Ben Hogan TK 15 KBS Tour V S
Putter Nike Method Concept
Launch Monitor: SkyTrak

Play Right-handed

Midwest weather does suck some of the time.  But not tomorrow.

But I already have a confirmed tee time for tomorrow as its going to be 50* and my club is open.

February golf in Michigan.  Gotta love it.

Its Friday night and the wind is blowing so hard right now in the O.T. geez louise.  I can almost hear the nails getting pulled out the shingles on the roof. :blink:

All the snow will be gone, but the grass and the trees might be too.

Wow.

But it will be OK, have fun.

Respectfully,
DHUCK WHOOKER

Midwest weather does suck some of the time. But not tomorrow.

February golf in Michigan. Gotta love it.

In the mid 50's here in NY but my club does not open until March 1 for member play. Did hit balls in shorts today so at least that is something.

WITB 2024

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

In the mid 50's here in NY but my club does not open until March 1 for member play. Did hit balls in shorts today so at least that is something.

Don't you just hate it when balls in shorts get hit?   :D

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Warning this is an open suck up to get Kennt to come to Florida again. :)

Our last day in Wisconsin was 100 , seriously! That's hotter than any day we've had in 10 years here. I'm never going back to Wisconsin again because it's way, way too hot.

The reality is that we had two summers there when it never hit 80. The reality of Florida is that most winters we have a week or so of what might be called cold weather, 30's at night 40's in the day time. Some winters we don't even have that. This winter we had two cold weeks. That's when Kenny was here. No hitting balls in shorts that week. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Don't you just hate it when balls in shorts get hit? :D

Depends on whose balls are getting hit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Got a round in Saturday.  It was very windy (3 clubs if head-on).  Brutal as a side wind.  Yet, it was February, in the 50's and sunny.  Played pretty well up until the end,  Was very thankful to get out there.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled sucky weather.....

WITB:
Driver Ping Anser 8.5 deg Diamana 'ahina X
3 Wood Adams LS Stock S or TM 14 deg MiniDriver stock S
Irons Ben Hogan FW 15 KBS Tour V S
Wedges Ben Hogan TK 15 KBS Tour V S
Putter Nike Method Concept
Launch Monitor: SkyTrak

Play Right-handed

Archived