Our Sponsors

Just saw this. Man this sucks!@Golfspy_CG2 prayers and good vibes headed your way brada! Get well man!

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

• Like 3

:taylormade-small:  SIM Max 7°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:titelist-small:  917F2 3 Wood / UST ProForce V2 Black F4S++  
:callaway-small: Epic Flash Hybrid 18* / Mitsubishi Tensei Silver 70g 

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TS-1 3 - P / TT DG 105 (S+) / GP Microsuede

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW 50/6 + 56/12 Wedge 
:odyssey-small: O-Works #7 / Superstroke Ultra Slim 1.0

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys I just got a message from one of our own, our Mod Golfspy_CG2. He asked me to to share that he’s in the hospital with COVID and pneumonia.   He’s responding to treatment and hopes to be home

Got home last night. Feeling better but still low oxygen levels but they have me on home oxygen for that.   So im on the slow road back.  From what i’ve heard, those that are hospitalized, it may

Thanks Rev and everyone for all the prayers, support and encouragement.  JB is right, i’m ready to kick Covid to the dump! @hckymeyer had the most appropriate tweet to me last night. That i will

Posted Images

Get well soon Rob!  

• Like 4

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* Hybrid, Snake Eyes 23* Hybrid,  PX LZ 6.0;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Hey Rob, if I can whip Covid and Walking Pneumonia, I know you can.

Prayers for ya!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Covid and pneumonia oh my that's a double whammy. @Gollfspy_CG2 our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

It's actually very common kind of one of the things that it causes.

Feel better Rob

• Like 5

One of the best dudes there is. Nothing but good vibes being sent his way

• Like 8

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50F - 54S - 59D
:scotty-small: Phantom X 5.5 (2021)
:titelist-small: ProV1

Sorry you have to go through this @Golfspy_CG2  My wife and I have you in our thoughts and prayers.  Get well soon... I fear that the forum will fall apart without you.  {just kidding ,of course.  It's incentive for you to get better.}

• Like 5

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I’ve got my fingers crossed that Rob beats this quickly and is home ASAP. Positive vibes headed his way. Good luck Rob!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Big Bertha Mini (the :wilson_staff_small:  D7 is in time out)
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

Get well soon Rob! Hope all is well and you're able to take the time to figure out what clubs are going in your bag next!

• Like 5

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

A speedy recovery to you, good sir!

• Like 5

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

@Golfspy_CG2 Get well mate! If you don't I may have to road trip to kick your arse.

• Like 6

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Robert, one you’ve recovered, you’ll need to gift yourself a club or two!!!

Praying for you, my friend!!

• Like 9

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!  I'm confident that god will give you the strength to pull through with flying colors!  Give it hell!

• Like 3

BNewt51

:taylormade-small:  9* Sim  Hzrdus Smoke "Yellow" Handcrafted 6.5  (Best borrow I've ever made from a buddy)

:callaway-small:Epic Flash - 14* 3-wood Mitsubishi Tensei Blue X-stiff

:titelist-small: TSI2 19* Hybrid Tensei Blue X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: -P770 4-PW KBS C-Taper 120 S 

:taylormade-small: - 50* , 54* and 58* MG2 Wedges  Dynamic Gold Tour S200

:scotty-cameron-1: - Tour Select Square Back

:taylormade-small: - Taylormade Flextech Bag (Blue and Grey)

:taylormade-small: - TP5 and TP5 Pix 

Bushnell Tour V-4 - Non-Slope edition 🙁

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months! 🤣

19 hours ago, revkev said:

Hey guys I just got a message from one of our own, our Mod Golfspy_CG2. He asked me to to share that he’s in the hospital with COVID and pneumonia.

He’s responding to treatment and hopes to be home in about 3 days. I’ve got him in my prayers and I’m sure he’s appreciate thoughts and prayers from all of us.

Stay safe guys, we aren’t quite done with this yet. In the home stretch for sure but it’s not the time to let up yet.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Thank you for the update, I just now saw this thread, I hope that @Golfspy_CG2 is doing well and will have a swift recovery.

Be well Rob.

• Like 3

Cut Draw Giveaways

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Woods and Putter set unofficial review.

Instagram tagging contest Crew

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

:SuperSpeed:

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

19 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Thanks Rev and everyone for all the prayers, support and encouragement.  JB is right, i’m ready to kick Covid to the dump!

@hckymeyer had the most appropriate tweet to me last night. That i will handle covid with no issues.  But how many clubs will be ordered while im here.  Start the over/unders ha 

Update:

i was sick all Christmas weekend, had a fever and coughing. On Monday i started getting short of breath and had a telemedicine call with my Dr.  he sent me to the ER.  They tested me for COVID and pneumonia and admitted me. 

Since Tuesday am. I have felt overall very good. All vital signs are normal.  The oxygen level is still low.  But im on a 5 day drug for that.  Once it stabilizes i can be released.  
But im getting great care from everyone here.  Hardest part is my fiance/wife at home who cant see me. But i call her regularly and she is glad to hear im doing well. 

I just echo RevKev’s above.  Please take this seriously. There are some patients here near me who aren't as well as i am.  We haven't beaten this yet!!  But we will, if everyone does their parts! 

👍👍👍

I am glad to hear you are feeling better Rob, hang in there and you will be home soon, I hope I do not need to remind you, not to go towards the light, on all seriousness, this virus has been devastating and to all who have been affected, with getting sick directly or having loved ones who have gotten sick, I hope that everything is well.

• Like 3

Cut Draw Giveaways

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Woods and Putter set unofficial review.

Instagram tagging contest Crew

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

:SuperSpeed:

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Thanks Rev and everyone for all the prayers, support and encouragement.  JB is right, i’m ready to kick Covid to the dump!

@hckymeyer had the most appropriate tweet to me last night. That i will handle covid with no issues.  But how many clubs will be ordered while im here.  Start the over/unders ha 

Update:

i was sick all Christmas weekend, had a fever and coughing. On Monday i started getting short of breath and had a telemedicine call with my Dr.  he sent me to the ER.  They tested me for COVID and pneumonia and admitted me. 

Since Tuesday am. I have felt overall very good. All vital signs are normal.  The oxygen level is still low.  But im on a 5 day drug for that.  Once it stabilizes i can be released.  
But im getting great care from everyone here.  Hardest part is my fiance/wife at home who cant see me. But i call her regularly and she is glad to hear im doing well. 

I just echo RevKev’s above.  Please take this seriously. There are some patients here near me who aren't as well as i am.  We haven't beaten this yet!!  But we will, if everyone does their parts! 

👍👍👍

Great to hear you are feeling better.  Whatever the over / under line is set at..... I am taking the over!!!!!   😁

• Like 4

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* Hybrid, Snake Eyes 23* Hybrid,  PX LZ 6.0;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Thanks, Rob, for the update, I just now saw this thread, glad to hear that you are getting better. 
Will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

• Like 2

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TS3 9.5 & 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Tensei Blue 70S

Irons: Titleist T100 4 - P Project X 5.0

Wedges: Vokey SM7 50, 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron 2012 Select Newport Notchback

Ball: 2013 Model Pro V1X

4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Update:

👍👍👍

As I mentioned over text, let’s hope COVID will leave your body faster than a new driver leaves your bag 😁😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50F - 54S - 59D
:scotty-small: Phantom X 5.5 (2021)
:titelist-small: ProV1