Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

PUREing your driver

I do, more with iron shafts than anything else, but I do a lot of it with my drivers shafts these days. I wound up building my own tools for it rather than buy the stuff, though. 

Edited by Shank Aaron

Shank's Tentative 2024 WITB

O.B. Finder- Paradym Smoke Ai TD 9*/Ventus TR Blue 6X +1/D

FW- Callaway UW 17*/VA Composites Nemesys 7X

4H- Paradym Super Hybrid/Ventus Velo Blue 8X

5-AW- Apex 21 $-Taper 120S Blackout- (almost time for a new set of something....)

Spoons- Vokey Jet Black SM9 50.08 F/54.10 S/58.08 M Jet Black/Accra iWedge Tour (Until the SM10's drop)

Flat One- Bettinardi Hive Poison Kool-Aid Innovai 6.0

Left Dash ALL DAY/14-way Vessel Players 4 (Thank GOD they finally fully enclosed each club pocket)

I’ve always wondered about this too. Does any one know if PXG for example pures sets you get or is it better to take your current clubs somewhere to have pureIng done?

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

The debate on this item will rage on in a lot of places.
From my own experience with finding stable plane of a shaft it certainly makes the shaft feel a bit firmer.
When a shaft is twanged that is out of stable plane it wobbles like crazy, almost immediately. So in my mind I want that shaft as stable as possible. How much that truly effects performance is what gets wildly debated. I don't believe there has been any definitive data one way or the other.
To me it's setting the fine details of a build.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

I’ve always wondered about this too. Does any one know if PXG for example pures sets you get or is it better to take your current clubs somewhere to have pureIng done?

PXG like all brands dont pure their shafts. That would add extra cost to a purchase. If you want a shaft pured then a club builder like TXG, CC and local shops that offer it would be the place to get it done.

As for the topic it’s one that’s been debated on every forum and there’s some that say it’s worth and some that say it’s not. I’ve had two shaft companies tell me it’s not needed.  There’s pros that have it done and there’s pros that dont

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

26 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

PXG like all brands dont pure their shafts. That would add extra cost to a purchase. If you want a shaft pured then a club builder like TXG, CC and local shops that offer it would be the place to get it done.

As for the topic it’s one that’s been debated on every forum and there’s some that say it’s worth and some that say it’s not. I’ve had two shaft companies tell me it’s not needed.  There’s pros that have it done and there’s pros that dont

Factor in that Dr Sasho Mackenzie did a study and it showed that the results were better with the spine aligned at a 45* angle to neutral rather than neutral like SST Puring does. But even then the improvements were not statistically significant. 

What I planned to type above before being interrupted by work was that this is a contested platform for debate. You have the category of folks who think it's vital to club building, and a category who believe its nothing more than a placebo. I watched the video above and it was extremely informative, I also don't have Matty's ball speed numbers so I searched other tests. What I founds was a coin flip with no definitive conclusion. A hand full of vloggers agree it's essential, another hand full agree it's window dressing to more profits on the back end of a club build. YMMV

My take? Well, that's simple. I would do it to every full swing club in my bag.......but not if I had to pay extra for it. 

Shank's Tentative 2024 WITB

O.B. Finder- Paradym Smoke Ai TD 9*/Ventus TR Blue 6X +1/D

FW- Callaway UW 17*/VA Composites Nemesys 7X

4H- Paradym Super Hybrid/Ventus Velo Blue 8X

5-AW- Apex 21 $-Taper 120S Blackout- (almost time for a new set of something....)

Spoons- Vokey Jet Black SM9 50.08 F/54.10 S/58.08 M Jet Black/Accra iWedge Tour (Until the SM10's drop)

Flat One- Bettinardi Hive Poison Kool-Aid Innovai 6.0

Left Dash ALL DAY/14-way Vessel Players 4 (Thank GOD they finally fully enclosed each club pocket)

I had my iron shafts pured when TrueSpec built them.  They talked me into it but looking back I’d pass on it due to cost and little or no perceived benefit to me.  I’d spend the money on a good fitting before puring shafts.  

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

PXG forged 54 & 58 wedges

PXG Operator H w/ BGT Stability shaft

Too many studies show it’s BS, and to me it’s the same as “dealer pad” on cars. Waste of money.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

9 hours ago, Popeye64 said:

The debate on this item will rage on in a lot of places.
From my own experience with finding stable plane of a shaft it certainly makes the shaft feel a bit firmer.
When a shaft is twanged that is out of stable plane it wobbles like crazy, almost immediately. So in my mind I want that shaft as stable as possible. How much that truly effects performance is what gets wildly debated. I don't believe there has been any definitive data one way or the other.
To me it's setting the fine details of a build.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

Tiger Woods has his clubs PURED... That's enough for me to think it's good if you can afford it.

TXG, YouTube channel, has said it is more important on steel shafts because the wall thickness is so much thinner than graphite shafts.

One way to tell if a club has been PURED is that the graphics are not straight in line with the top line. If all the iron shafts have the label in different orientations then you can know it was either spine aligned, PURED, or "twanged" as mentioned by others. There is also a PURED sticker that came with my PURED clubs, and a certificate.

I can say my PURED clubs, I have 2 utility hybrids, are very consistent when swinging and ball flights. I would recommend it.

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

6 hours ago, Buffly said:

Tiger Woods has his clubs PURED... That's enough for me to think it's good if you can afford it.

TXG, YouTube channel, has said it is more important on steel shafts because the wall thickness is so much thinner than graphite shafts.

One way to tell if a club has been PURED is that the graphics are not straight in line with the top line. If all the iron shafts have the label in different orientations then you can know it was either spine aligned, PURED, or "twanged" as mentioned by others. There is also a PURED sticker that came with my PURED clubs, and a certificate.

I can say my PURED clubs, I have 2 utility hybrids, are very consistent when swinging and ball flights. I would recommend it.

Your comment about Tiger makes me think about how many pros put their name on something and we buy it because they are the spokesperson. Clubs, shoes, socks, gloves, glasses, underwear, alcohol, cigarettes (back in-the-day), etc. Amazing how certain people being a spokesperson will cause us to buy something, even when studies show to the contrary about what the “star” is claiming.

Interesting.

Truespec offers it as an additional charge.  The fitter kind of left me with the impression that it is a wee bit overkill - especially for the vast majority of players. My thought is that were it really vital to how the shaft and its attachment to a clubhead performs, it would not be an option.  I used to build custom flyrods and proper shaft spline alignment, particularly on multi-piece rods, is vital to its performance.  I never asked folks "so would you like this rod to cast like its designed too or....?"

Now the guy who assembled my new KBS driver shaft did ask what my normal PING adapter shaft setting is.... apparently he aligns the shaft & adapter to optimize something??

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

32 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Now the guy who assembled my new KBS driver shaft did ask what my normal PING adapter shaft setting is.... apparently he aligns the shaft & adapter to optimize something??

This is done so that the shaft label is down which is the recommended way by shaft companies. So by setting it up that way to start you don’t have the logo somewhere else. Titleist and iirc ping ask this question when placing an order. I don’t recall if that was an option on TM’s site when I ordered my sim max

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

1 minute ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

This is done so that the shaft label is down which is the recommended way by shaft companies. So by setting it up that way to start you don’t have the logo somewhere else. Titleist and iirc ping ask this question when placing an order. I don’t recall if that was an option on TM’s site when I ordered my sim max

Makes sense, forgot about that.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

2 hours ago, PMookie said:

Your comment about Tiger makes me think about how many pros put their name on something and we buy it because they are the spokesperson. Clubs, shoes, socks, gloves, glasses, underwear, alcohol, cigarettes (back in-the-day), etc. Amazing how certain people being a spokesperson will cause us to buy something, even when studies show to the contrary about what the “star” is claiming.

Interesting.

It's not just Tiger, and these people are customers, not endorsers:

Abraham Ancer

Dawson Armstrong

Jamie Arnold

Ricky Barnes

Daniel Berger

Wesley Bryan

Sam Burns

Cameron Champ

KJ Choi

Chad Collins

Fred Couples

John Daly

Cameron Davis

Bryson DeChambeau

Roberto Diaz

Jason Dufner

Ernie Els

Julian Etulain

Derek Fathauer

Zach Fisher

Rickie Fowler

Brice Garnett

Brian Gay

Lucas Glover

Fabian Gomez

Cody Gribble

Padraig Harrington

Jim Herman

Charley Hoffman

Tom Hoge

Lee Janzen

Dustin Johnson

Sung Kang

Matt Kuchar

Martin Laird

Nate Lashley

Danny Lee

Luke List

Will MacKenzie

Hideki Matsuyama

Graeme McDowell

Keith Mitchell

Grayson Murray

Dan Olsen

Ryan Palmer

Rod Pampling

Pat Perez

Kenny Perry

Rod Perry

Paul Peterson

Ted Potter, Jr

Fran Quinn

Chez Reavie

Justin Rose

Scottie Scheffler

Adam Schenk

Vijay Singh

Brandt Snedeker

Scott Stallings

Kyle Stanley

Shawn Stefani

Robert Streb

Chris Stroud

Justin Thomas

Martin Trainer

Harold Varner III

Lanny Wadkins

Johnson Wagner

Garrett Willis

Gary Woodland

Tiger Woods

(From SstPure 2019 on tour list http://sstpure.com/pro-players/ )

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

1 hour ago, Buffly said:

Abraham Ancer

Dawson Armstrong

Jamie Arnold

Ricky Barnes

Daniel Berger

Wesley Bryan

Sam Burns

Cameron Champ

KJ Choi

Chad Collins

Fred Couples

John Daly

Cameron Davis

Bryson DeChambeau

Roberto Diaz

Jason Dufner

Ernie Els

Julian Etulain

Derek Fathauer

Zach Fisher

Rickie Fowler

Brice Garnett

Brian Gay

Lucas Glover

Fabian Gomez

Cody Gribble

Padraig Harrington

Jim Herman

Charley Hoffman

Tom Hoge

Lee Janzen

Dustin Johnson

Sung Kang

Matt Kuchar

Martin Laird

Nate Lashley

Danny Lee

Luke List

Will MacKenzie

Hideki Matsuyama

Graeme McDowell

Keith Mitchell

Grayson Murray

Dan Olsen

Ryan Palmer

Rod Pampling

Pat Perez

Kenny Perry

Rod Perry

Paul Peterson

Ted Potter, Jr

Fran Quinn

Chez Reavie

Justin Rose

Scottie Scheffler

Adam Schenk

Vijay Singh

Brandt Snedeker

Scott Stallings

Kyle Stanley

Shawn Stefani

Robert Streb

Chris Stroud

Justin Thomas

Martin Trainer

Harold Varner III

Lanny Wadkins

Johnson Wagner

Garrett Willis

Gary Woodland

Tiger Woods

Here’s the deal. Those guys get this done for free, so they’re not “customers”, and I would be willing to bet that they wouldn’t be able to tell if the shafts they play have been Pured or not. There are hundreds of Pros around the world, and most don’t Pure... 
I can guarantee that an amateur who is handed a shaft and is told that it was Pured would believe it, yet have zero chance, after 100 shots, of being able to identify if it actually had or not. Zero.

I don’t fault you for doing it at all. If you feel that if Tiger endorses it then you should do so as well. Hey, your choice. 

Just now, PMookie said:

Here’s the deal. Those guys get this done for free, and I would be willing to bet that they wouldn’t be able to tell if the shafts they play have been Pured or not. There are hundreds of Pros around the world, and most don’t Pure... 
I can guarantee that an amateur who is handed a shaft and is told that it was Pured would believe it, yet have zero chance, after 100 shots, of being able to identify if it actually had or not. Zero.

I don’t fault you for doing it at all. If you feel that if Tiger endorses it then you should do so as well. Hey, your choice. 

Roger might be the only one that could. I’ve read interviews and heard the reps from TM say he told them his lifts were off by 1/2* and they were all like this guy is high and the specs are fine, but they took them to the machine and sure enough they were 1/2* off. He’s done so with other aspects of a club that has had the club guys shaking their head at what he can feel and how accurate his feedback is

1 minute ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Roger might be the only one that could. I’ve read interviews and heard the reps from TM say he told them his lifts were off by 1/2* and they were all like this guy is high and the specs are fine, but they took them to the machine and sure enough they were 1/2* off. He’s done so with other aspects of a club that has had the club guys shaking their head at what he can feel and how accurate his feedback is

Loft? Totally see that. That’s yardage. He’s hit millions of shots. He knows how far his shot should go, its height, spin, etc. But puring is not loft/lie/or length....

Some people say there is something to flo’ing/PUREing a shaft. Some say there is nothing to it. The cost of $20 a shaft may be cheap to some and deal breakers to others.

Either way I haven’t heard of anyone saying it made their clubs worse. If someone offered to do it to my clubs for free I would do it without question.

I’d love to do a head to head comparison to see if there is any performance benefit.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

4 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Some people say there is something to flo’ing/PUREing a shaft. Some say there is nothing to it. The cost of $20 a shaft may be cheap to some and deal breakers to others.

Either way I haven’t heard of anyone saying it made their clubs worse. If someone offered to do it to my clubs for free I would do it without question.

I’d love to do a head to head comparison to see if there is any performance benefit.

TXG did a video. Joe linked it above. No measurable difference. No study yet has shown “statistical significance”, but I’m sure Pros who have it done for free see it the same way: can’t hurt. I agree with this, but if I’m paying, you gotta prove to me, statistically, that I benefit.

I have had one maker of clubs tell me face-to-face it’s BS, two shaft manufacturers, one shaft reviewer/tester, and three customer service reps from major OEMs all say the same thing. Again, to your point, it doesn’t hurt... Except the pocket book. 😂

TXG did a video. Joe linked it above. No measurable difference. No study yet has shown “statistical significance”, but I’m sure Pros who have it done for free see it the same way: can’t hurt. I agree with this, but if I’m paying, you gotta prove to me, statistically, that I benefit.
I have had one maker of clubs tell me face-to-face it’s BS, two shaft manufacturers, one shaft reviewer/tester, and three customer service reps from major OEMs all say the same thing. Again, to your point, it doesn’t hurt... Except the pocket book.

I saw the TXG video and I am in the doubter corner, but I’d like to see how it works with someone that struggles with face contact. I want to do my own comparison.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

29 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I saw the TXG video and I am in the doubter corner, but I’d like to see how it works with someone that struggles with face contact. I want to do my own comparison.

Based on what Sasho Mackenzie saw, it might be worse for more inconsistent swingers.  The more the direction of forces on the shaft change throughout the swing, the less  aligning the spin will impact anything. 

I have heard stories, don't remember where I heard it, about people having a set of irons, but one or two clubs in the bag always gave them trouble when compared to the relativity of their other irons. 

Somewhere in the story something ended up being either out of spec in some fashion that was measurable. It could have been swing weight caused by inconsistent shaft weight on an assembly line. It could have been an aggressive spine that bent weird. The reality was that greater care in assembly to ensure consistency and repeatability was needed. Whether someone pays for spine aligning, FLO, or SST Pure it would seem that greater attention to detail would follow. 

I watched a video recently of a gentleman club builder demonstrating FLO of a shaft. He mentioned that once the Flat Line Oscillation axis was found that the rules of golf state it would be a breach to install the club head so as to create a fade or draw bias. I found it fascinating that assembly of the club is regulated so rigorously for the pros. At the same time, if the USGA sees a possibility for an unfair advantage to how the shaft is installed then I can't ignore that it matters. 

• 3 months later...

I want my customers to play their BEST so no excuses on the equipment.  I will spine (also called pure) all shafts to 9 o'clock to hit the ball straight even if its not a good swing.  And I do not charge extra for this service!  If the player is good enough to work the ball then I will spine the shafts to 12 o'clock.  I will also flow-weight a set of iron shafts for a custom iron set at no extra charge.  I weigh every grip, shaft, and head as it arrives out of the shipping box.  And give the customer specs of each component and the finished product of every custom club I make.

WITB:

MALTBY TS2 irons Mizuno 54* mpt11 wedge Inazone 58* wedge

MALTBY KE4 tour driver  Ray Cook putter M1X

Integra #3 fwy.  SMT #5 fwy.

On 2/16/2021 at 11:08 AM, Buffly said:

Abraham Ancer

Dawson Armstrong

Jamie Arnold

Ricky Barnes

Daniel Berger

Wesley Bryan

Sam Burns

Cameron Champ

KJ Choi

Chad Collins

Fred Couples

John Daly

Cameron Davis

Bryson DeChambeau

Roberto Diaz

Jason Dufner

Ernie Els

Julian Etulain

Derek Fathauer

Zach Fisher

Rickie Fowler

Brice Garnett

Brian Gay

Lucas Glover

Fabian Gomez

Cody Gribble

Padraig Harrington

Jim Herman

Charley Hoffman

Tom Hoge

Lee Janzen

Dustin Johnson

Sung Kang

Matt Kuchar

Martin Laird

Nate Lashley

Danny Lee

Luke List

Will MacKenzie

Hideki Matsuyama

Graeme McDowell

Keith Mitchell

Grayson Murray

Dan Olsen

Ryan Palmer

Rod Pampling

Pat Perez

Kenny Perry

Rod Perry

Paul Peterson

Ted Potter, Jr

Fran Quinn

Chez Reavie

Justin Rose

Scottie Scheffler

Adam Schenk

Vijay Singh

Brandt Snedeker

Scott Stallings

Kyle Stanley

Shawn Stefani

Robert Streb

Chris Stroud

Justin Thomas

Martin Trainer

Harold Varner III

Lanny Wadkins

Johnson Wagner

Garrett Willis

Gary Woodland

Tiger Woods

And not one of them pays to have it done. If someone wants to do mine for free, i'd let them.

Someone may have answered this before. But in your experience…@pineneedlespro

How often do you find the driver shaft spine not factory set at 12 or 9 o’clock when it’s top is set up originally to OEM standard?  Is it off by a lot?  Aren’t shafts designed to be fairly consistent in terms of spine?

Just curious. 

I am impressed that you offer this for free. I have found that everyone charges for it. That’s great customer service. 

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User