New (2023?) Maxfli Tour golf balls

bgolfb4

Seems Dicks is having a special for these balls, found this online.  For those who enjoy playing this ball.    

Maxfli 2023 Tour S Golf Balls

$39.99

Limited-Time Sale: Get 1 for $39.99, 2 for $70, or 4 for $119.99 on Select Maxfli Tour Golf Balls! Discount Applied in Cart.

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

On 12/14/2022 at 1:24 PM, cardia10 said:

Yeah, I think they were previously in a sweet spot but $40 brings up much more options and competition and just the perception of the price versus other premium brands may bring them back to reality fast. 

I tried the cube for $104 for the X. $39.99 won’t work with the buy 3 - 1 free for Pro-V’s netting at $41 a dozen.  BTW, it will be here in March. TP5 is also on deal now. 

Titleist TSR 11 degree, HZRDS Red R 44.75 LH

Titleist TSR-1 5/7 Woods LH

Titleist TSR-1 23 Hybrid LH

Titleist T200  7-48 - T350 6 Tensai AMT Red LH

Titleist SM9 50-54-58 TT AMT Red LH

Scotty Phantom X 7.5 RH

I was thinking, “I’m not sure I want to try the ‘23 for a while: I’m still all in on the ‘21 X. And since I have 2 full cubes in the basement, I’m not sure I’ll have to for awhile…”

Then @chisag mentions that he returned some ‘21 for the new ‘23… 🤔🤔🤔

If all they changed was the alignment/cg stripe I’m sure I’ll love this version too. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I’ll be playing this ball until it’s as expensive as a ProV1x.

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

I’ve been looking for a ball for my son (11yo, 180 driver total distance) who has been using the Maxfli Softfli. He wants more spin f around the green so I’m thinking of the Tour S for him. I have used the Tour and Tour X but I’m not good enough to tell the difference (hovered down to a 12.5 but currently 17 going through swing changes). I planning to do the 4 for 119 deal in store as I have a 20 off 100 coupon I got in the mail. 

Curious if that’s a good ball choice for my son since it’s much harder than the Softfli which is a 35. Most kids he plays in tournaments with use tour balls and he drives it just as far as they do. 

56 minutes ago, jared52 said:

I’ve been looking for a ball for my son (11yo, 180 driver total distance) who has been using the Maxfli Softfli. He wants more spin f around the green so I’m thinking of the Tour S for him. I have used the Tour and Tour X but I’m not good enough to tell the difference (hovered down to a 12.5 but currently 17 going through swing changes). I planning to do the 4 for 119 deal in store as I have a 20 off 100 coupon I got in the mail. 

Curious if that’s a good ball choice for my son since it’s much harder than the Softfli which is a 35. Most kids he plays in tournaments with use tour balls and he drives it just as far as they do. 

... I would certainly think it is in the ball park of what he wants. Spin around the green is very good for a ball labeled soft. $99 for 4 dozen Tour S is really a no brainer imo. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Got a chance to go out to a course and compare the Tour vs TourX. It was good to see the outside results match so closely to what I was experiencing in my sim. These two balls perform so similarly for me through the bag. The only difference I see is the X is probably 10 yards longer off the tee, and a little firmer.

I feel like I read so many reports of guys with my SS (110-112) saying the Tour was longer off the tee, that I was happy to get out and see my own results for the X. I have always played the higher compression version of balls, so I am not surprised to see the trend continue. Just hoping to get one of those $20 off texts, and then I'm heading in for the 4 pack.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 3:18 PM, chisag said:

... GS/Sam was joking but there are plenty of golfers that will buy a ball labeled Tour Soft over a ball labeled just Tour. So on that alone it makes marketing sense. My guess is green side spin will be no more than 1 foot difference, if any. But off the tee they certainly may spin a little less and fly higher which would help the higher index that slices. Again probably more a selling point than an actual obvious visual difference. But if it spins a few hundred RPM's less and curves a little less it can mean the difference between the water and the rough. 

... The S is a little softer feeling than the Tour off the putter, but I think you need a direct comparison to really tell the difference. It isn't like the difference between a Chrome Soft and a chrome Soft X. 

... My hot-take is the better the golfer the less difference they will find between the Tour and Tour S. But the higher index, inconsistent ball striker may find less curve along with better green side performance. 

So here's a question for ya @chisag. I played the Tour for the past 2 seasons because it was longer off the tee, had plenty of zip to hold a green, and I could split the big box with my 72 yr old dad who has a much lower SS and isn't all that consistent of a striker. We could both reap benefits that the Tour could offer. Would the Tour S suit us both the same way that the Previous Tour did? Or are we better off sticking with the new Tour? Or even going separate ways? Going off of your last comment, is the Tour S a ball that I would find performs similarly to the previous tour while my dad could reap further benefits? If that's the case I'm all in on that idea. 

Last question.. is it possible that the Tour S could actually be a decent "soft" option for faster swing speeds? 

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

Ok because I'm an impatient sumb!tc# I just went out and bought the big boy box of the Tour S. ALL IN! 

Came home and went shot for shot on the Mevo with each to get some #'s between the new Tour S and last year's Tour. Very interesting! 

GW-7i is what I'm mostly concerned about. I noticed that each club was roughly the same spin on both balls and that's really nice. Saw about 10 yds lower flight with the Tour S, and about 5 yds longer carry, also with the Tour S. So they perform as designed and advertised. 👍 Maxfli 

Feel is nice! Not a marshmallow at all.  Noticeably softer than last year's Tour BUT plenty of feedback and feel, which can sometimes be an issue with other "soft" marketed balls and higher swing speeds. I think the Urethane cover helps with retaining more of the feeling. From the center of a forged iron face, it's quite nice. 

I'll be taking a sleeve for a spin on the course in the next day or so to get some driver data and short game performance. 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

3 hours ago, azstu324 said:

So here's a question for ya @chisag. I played the Tour for the past 2 seasons because it was longer off the tee, had plenty of zip to hold a green, and I could split the big box with my 72 yr old dad who has a much lower SS and isn't all that consistent of a striker. We could both reap benefits that the Tour could offer. Would the Tour S suit us both the same way that the Previous Tour did? Or are we better off sticking with the new Tour? Or even going separate ways? Going off of your last comment, is the Tour S a ball that I would find performs similarly to the previous tour while my dad could reap further benefits? If that's the case I'm all in on that idea. 

Last question.. is it possible that the Tour S could actually be a decent "soft" option for faster swing speeds? 

... Seems I am a little late but here is my opinion. Ya never know til you try em! 🤪  I have been playing the Tour so I have-not done any further experimenting with the S. I am a little surprised you produced the same spin with both balls playing your gw-7i. While I have not been on a LM the S definitely rolls out a little more for me with my irons. Not bad with MIM Tours but the lower spin Forged Tecs are not a good combo with the S for me. And therein lies the rub.

... Not only do our swings make a difference with the balls we use, the equipment can also make a difference. In my last 2 fittings I was spinning the ball around 2600-2800 with the Stealth 2 HD but only around 2200-2300 with the TSR3, and sometimes even lower. I would ideally like to be around 2400-2600 so the S might work well with the Stealth but not the TSR3 where the Tour X might even be a better fit. But then my irons might suffer with the S or X and the Tour works well for me. Around the green I did not notice a lot of difference with the S or Tour but as you know we have had an unusually wet winter and course conditions have not been hard and fast as normal. I just ordered the Cobra King Tours and will sell my Forged Tecs so no more spin disparity with two different sets. My concern will be summer at Raven when the greens rarely show a ball mark and I can use all the spin I can get. 

... So in the end you just need to experiment on your own to find how each ball works for your game, which you are doing. 👍  I have a feeling the S will be an OK ball for my game but not as good as the Tour when the overall performance is considered. As soft and windy as it has been I probably could have been using the S but wanted to stick with one ball this winter. It will be interesting to hear how the S works for you and your Dad. 

On 1/25/2023 at 6:06 PM, NC Golfer said:

Don't know why many bash DSG/GG. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't have much golf retail in the Raleigh-Durham area. I like ease of picking up equipment at easy to get into and out locations.  I actually like these stores and the quality of staff has improved. 

Personal politics for many back to when DSG stopped selling firearms. GG has nothing to do with that but some people can't get past that. I've never thought about the politics of my bank, my utility companies, my car manufacturer, etc. Probably why my stress level is much lower. I can't think to get in the game of being upset because someone who makes $25MM a year doesn't think like I do.

DSG is headquartered outside of Pittsburgh and they are a huge force with youth leagues in the area. Plus beyond some small independent shops few and far between, our only other option is buying 5-10 year old stuff at Dunhams. 

Driver:  Wilson Staff Cortex 9* Atmos Blue 6

3 Wood: Walter Hagen AWX

5 Wood:  Walter Hagen AWX

4 Hybrid: TaylorMade Aeroburner 

Irons 5-AW: TaylorMade Aeroburner HL 

Sand Wedge:   Wilson Harmonized 56*

Putter:   Wilson Staff Infinite Bucktown 34"

3 hours ago, FightingScot82 said:

Personal politics for many back to when DSG stopped selling firearms. GG has nothing to do with that but some people can't get past that. I've never thought about the politics of my bank, my utility companies, my car manufacturer, etc. Probably why my stress level is much lower. I can't think to get in the game of being upset because someone who makes $25MM a year doesn't think like I do.

DSG is headquartered outside of Pittsburgh and they are a huge force with youth leagues in the area. Plus beyond some small independent shops few and far between, our only other option is buying 5-10 year old stuff at Dunhams. 

So, where do you get your thirty-aught-six for deer hunting in Tionesta?

Z565 or Launcher Lite :: M6 3&5 woods :: Srixon hybrids :: Cleveland 588 TT irons :: CBX wedges :: midsize grips w/no glove

11 minutes ago, mardukes said:

So, where do you get your thirty-aught-six for deer hunting in Tionesta?

LOL well done. I don't hunt so no need for a deer rifle, but there are enough local gun shops that fit someone's world view (and actually help the person selling it). Plus Dunhams, or the Cabelas outside of Wheeling. 

Just took out the Tour S for a round. These are long and straight! Spin off the driver was noticeably lower and keeping the ball on the fairway was NOT an issue. Any stereotype about "soft" golfballs being short.. completely busted by the Tour S. 

Today was a breezy round playing 1-2 clubs + into the wind. Flight was noticeably lower with long irons and woods.

The only thing I really couldn't get a pulse on was green side performance. Played Toka Sticks in Mesa. The greens are rock hard and the size of a picnic blanket so we're used to playing the chip n roll on these. 

So far I'm pretty happy and will use them again on Friday for my next round. 

I honestly don't think these fit the stereotypical "soft" description just based on compression, cover material, and performance. 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

On 3/20/2023 at 9:23 PM, azstu324 said:

Just took out the Tour S for a round. These are long and straight! Spin off the driver was noticeably lower and keeping the ball on the fairway was NOT an issue. Any stereotype about "soft" golfballs being short.. completely busted by the Tour S. 

Today was a breezy round playing 1-2 clubs + into the wind. Flight was noticeably lower with long irons and woods.

The only thing I really couldn't get a pulse on was green side performance. Played Toka Sticks in Mesa. The greens are rock hard and the size of a picnic blanket so we're used to playing the chip n roll on these. 

I honestly don't think these fit the stereotypical "soft" description just based on compression, cover material, and performance. 

You inspired me to go to Dick's and pick up a dozen Tour S.  I've been playing the Tour X since last summer and still have a dozen left, but wanted to compare it to the Tour S since I like the feel of a softer ball.  I don't play spin much around greens; I have much better control with a runout game.  

Yesterday was the warmest day of the year so far and a perfect time to test it out.  Well, I'm happy with the distance and shots around the green.  Without any wind I was hitting the ball further than I did with the Tour X downwind.  Pitch shots fit my game perfectly.  Weather has turned chilly and windy again, so my next outing will see how fly in poorer conditions.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 3/20/2023 at 11:23 PM, azstu324 said:

Did they get rid of the double line putting alignment? I can't find pictures online of the 'other side'. That double line area is my favorite part of the tour X i've been playing as i've been rolling it so much better with that visualization. I would switch to the Tour Strip balls for similar aid but I don't want to pay that price. 

JK

Driver: Callaway Rogue

3W: Callaway Rogue

Hybrid: Callaway Apex

Irons: Callaway APEX 21

Wedges: Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore

Putter: PXG Hercules 

8 minutes ago, jkimbrell0 said:

Did they get rid of the double line putting alignment? I can't find pictures online of the 'other side'. That double line area is my favorite part of the tour X i've been playing as i've been rolling it so much better with that visualization. I would switch to the Tour Strip balls for similar aid but I don't want to pay that price. 

... They did. Many, myself included prefer the change although like you, others will be disappointed. Pictures on the website:

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/maxfli-2023-tour-golf-balls-22maxu2023mxfltrggbl/22maxu2023mxfltrggbl

... The good news is you can still order the previous version cube for $119 that has the alignment aids:

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/maxfli-tour-gloss-white-golf-balls-48-pack-21maxu2021mxfltrlgbl/21maxu2021mxfltrlgbl

5 minutes ago, jkimbrell0 said:

Yeah they did get rid of it. Not completely sure why but I know it's been a topic of debate with the new lineup. I personally never used it but also didn't mind it and thought it was a great idea for those who do use alignment lines like that. 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

1 minute ago, azstu324 said:

Yeah they did get rid of it. Not completely sure why but I know it's been a topic of debate with the new lineup. I personally never used it but also didn't mind it and thought it was a great idea for those who do use alignment lines like that. 

... I have always felt if you like an alignment aid, it is easy enough to get a marker kit and make your own. I find them distracting and considering I play Aguila and Raven 95% of my rounds and they have ranges right next to the first hole with range balls littering the fairways, the Maxfli with alignment aids look just like range balls. I can't imagine the cost would be much of an issue like Callaway Chrome Soft offering both models, one without and one with Triple Track.

... Fwiw I do use the Maxfli CG Alignment on the tee and the green. I don't "line them up" per se but do align them in the general direction I am aiming. I figure if they are going to the trouble of finding the balance point, I might as well take advantage of it, whether it really makes a difference or not.  

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... I have always felt if you like an alignment aid, it is easy enough to get a marker kit and make your own. I find them distracting and considering I play Aguila and Raven 95% of my rounds and they have ranges right next to the first hole with range balls littering the fairways, the Maxfli with alignment aids look just like range balls. I can't imagine the cost would be much of an issue like Callaway Chrome Soft offering both models, one without and one with Triple Track.

... Fwiw I do use the Maxfli CG Alignment on the tee and the green. I don't "line them up" per se but do align them in the general direction I am aiming. I figure if they are going to the trouble of finding the balance point, I might as well take advantage of it, whether it really makes a difference or not.  

Yeah I liked the tourX version marking because it made me focus on rolling the entire equator as opposed to just looking at a straight line, same concept as the half golf ball practice aids you can buy. I can see how some people would find them distracting, but I thought it was a good paired down version of the triple track which a ton of people have success with but looks waaayy too busy for me. And I have a marking kit but feel like it never comes out 100% so just liked the convenience and always having a perfect mark.

Oh well, I still have ~24 left from my cube and as you said I still can stock up on last years if needed.

JK

Driver: Callaway Rogue

3W: Callaway Rogue

Hybrid: Callaway Apex

Irons: Callaway APEX 21

Wedges: Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore

Putter: PXG Hercules 

Another update on the Tour S (so far my 2023 ball)

This is NOT a "soft" version of a Maxfli. I say that in the sense that it doesn't feel like a marshmallow or play like a stereotypical soft branded ball. 

This is indeed a Tour level ball in every sense. It's simply the softer core of the new releases but has some pretty awesome performance if it fits your game. I had a chance to play a full length round at a course where I use all of the clubs in my bag and during pretty windy conditions. 

The ability to flight this ball was pretty awesome! Quite a few times I needed to keep the ball lower to cut through the wind and it did everything that I had hoped for. Length off the tee is noticeably longer and somehow straighter.. like laser straight! The same applies for iron shots both off the grass and off the tee. Full length shots with short irons held the green pretty well. Short wedge or green side shots still seem to check up and so far no less than the original tour from what I can tell. 

Feeling off the club face and putter is a "firm soft", but the ball still has a heft to it so you get the appropriate feedback when needed. Some "soft" branded balls that I've tested in the past just get lost at higher swing speeds and feel like they bounce off the putter face like a rubber ball which I've never liked. 

Lastly, durability seems top shelf with these. I played a whole round with the same ball and it'll easily make another round. 

So far I'm pretty darn impressed with the the Maxfli Tour S and anticipate using it for 2023. 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

• 5 weeks later...

Picked up 2 dozen of the Tour X for 35 each at Golf Galaxy and have a couple rounds in with them and I gotta say, these balls are legit.

Very impressed with the performance and durability.

I'm typically a PV1x guy but for a lower price and similar performance I might just convert.

I was impressed by the review that was posted by HQ - https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/maxfli-tour-tour-x-and-tour-s-golf-balls/

If you're wondering - it's certainly worth investigating....

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Well, can't wait to see what comes up in Ball Lab this week with the Maxfli. Although I'm set with my ball of choice, I expect a lot of chatter in this thread in the next few days.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

4 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Well, can't wait to see what comes up in Ball Lab this week with the Maxfli. Although I'm set with my ball of choice, I expect a lot of chatter in this thread in the next few days.

One good thing should a person choose the Maxfli ball: the odds of being able to identify your ball go way up!

You won't be asking "does your Titleist have a red mark?" 😆

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

1 hour ago, StrokerAce said:

One good thing should a person choose the Maxfli ball: the odds of being able to identify your ball go way up!

... While still not popular, Maxfli's here in the year round playing desert are not rare. Many more Kirklands/Titleist for sure but I turned one of my playing pards on to the Maxfli Tour ball so completely different markings are a must. 

1 hour ago, StrokerAce said:

One of my favorite things about this ball.

Maybe I'm one to stray away from the masses as my previous ball was a Vice Pro in lime green. But its funny to see the looks I get from the Titliest snobs at my Country Club.

I cannot recommend these Maxfli Tour S enough.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 6:06 PM, NC Golfer said:

Don't know why many bash DSG/GG. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't have much golf retail in the Raleigh-Durham area. I like ease of picking up equipment at easy to get into and out locations.  I actually like these stores and the quality of staff has improved. 

Because there is more to life than just golf, and Dick's has repeatedly and loudly proclaimed its agenda-driven disdain for what was once a major component of its customer base. 

:ping-small: G430 Max HL Max Driver

:ping-small: G430 Max HL 5- and 7-Woods

:ping-small: G430 Max  HL 4-Hybrid

:titleist-small: T300 6-GW Irons

:ping-small: Glide 3.0 52 and 58 degree Wedges

:titleist-small: Vokey SM9 56 degree Sand Wedge

:bettinardi-small: BB-8W Putter

:titleist-small: ProV1x Balls

Semper ubi, sub ubi.

On 4/25/2023 at 10:54 AM, chisag said:

... While still not popular, Maxfli's here in the year round playing desert are not rare. Many more Kirklands/Titleist for sure but I turned one of my playing pards on to the Maxfli Tour ball so completely different markings are a must. 

Same here

On 5/21/2023 at 12:19 PM, Bluesman57 said:

Because there is more to life than just golf, and Dick's has repeatedly and loudly proclaimed its agenda-driven disdain for what was once a major component of its customer base. 

Like what?

Z565 or Launcher Lite :: M6 3&5 woods :: Srixon hybrids :: Cleveland 588 TT irons :: CBX wedges :: midsize grips w/no glove

On 5/22/2023 at 1:54 PM, mardukes said:

Like what?

Selling guns. They refuse to be the location that sold the gun that was used in a mass shooting.

They are incredible corporate citizens in greater Pittsburgh, where they are headquartered. Better than some of the big corporations founded here.

4 hours ago, FightingScot82 said:

Selling guns. They refuse to be the location that sold the gun that was used in a mass shooting.

They are incredible corporate citizens in greater Pittsburgh, where they are headquartered. Better than some of the big corporations founded here.

To clarify, I meant, like what is more to life than golf?

-- golf is life; life is golf

BTW -- some time ago I was abducted by space aliens.  I was confused for a while with their conversation until I realized they used the word "playing" for "living" and "golfing place" as the name for Earth.

Edited by mardukes

On 5/23/2023 at 7:07 PM, mardukes said:

To clarify, I meant, like what is more to life than golf?

-- golf is life; life is golf

BTW -- some time ago I was abducted by space aliens.  I was confused for a while with their conversation until I realized they used the word "playing" for "living" and "golfing place" as the name for Earth.

I have played with those guys. They are pretty friendly until you start beating them. They threatened to kill me with a freakin' laser beam.

Srixon ZX5 Driver 

Srixon ZX 2 Hybrid 

Srixon ZX 7 Wood

Srixon ZX5 Irons

Cleveland CBX Zipcore Wedges

Cleveland Milled Soft Putter