Testers Wanted! Takomo Long Game Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

11 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I have found that it's not an issue when you outgrow shirts before they look worn.  🥴

My shirts would look worn faster if I were the one tending to them. I could reverse engineer a tshirt in 30 minutes with one of those horizontal quantum realm transporters

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

32 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I have found that it's not an issue when you outgrow shirts before they look worn.  🥴

Sounds like you have the same issue I do. I have found that there is obviously something in my closet affecting the weave of certain fabrics, as they seem to shrink over time. Once I figure it out I’ll let you know. Now, off to get some ice cream….

-ZoonORama (Keith)

• Irons:  :Takomo: 101T (4-PW)
  • Wedges:  :Takomo: Skyforger 52, 56, 60
  • Driver:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 9 degree (S/D)
  • Woods: :callaway-small: Mavrik 3 (15 degree), Mavrik 5 (18 degree)
  • Putter:  :odyssey-small:  Ai-ONE Milled 6 T DB
  • Balls:    :maxfli: Tour / Tour X
  • Rapsodo MLM
  • Garmin S42 Watch

Enjoy your day! Sounds like it will be a nice one!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

4 minutes ago, TylorJudd said:

Good morning spies! I have wifi at the right time so buenas Dias from puerto adventuras. We are going to spend most under the sun at the beach but I am going to try and see if I can get a collectivo to go down to Mayakoba and check out Sunday fun at the LIV event. Have a good one everyone!

IMG_0221.jpeg

That is awesome!  Definitely report back on your thoughts!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Hey just thinking about this but is there a place on the forum for course reviews?  There are so many spies in different locations and lots of us travel and play, if there was a list or reviews by spies when people are traveling that would be great.
 If it’s already a thread, my apologies for not searching hard enough (I did try, I promise)!! 

Lee Stanek

Driver: Taylormade.jpg.9d38498f8a6006a57c3d138bbf9964b9.jpg  SIM2 Max 9*

3,9 Woods:  Callaway.jpg.c961807c499184adde0c3ed28e3f228d.jpg S2H2 Big Bertha

4-9i,PW,SW Callaway.jpg.c961807c499184adde0c3ed28e3f228d.jpg  S2H2

GW Taylormade.jpg.9d38498f8a6006a57c3d138bbf9964b9.jpg MG3 52*

LW Adams GT2 Undercut 60*

Putter: Titleist.jpg.371c05d2e7430a89639ff5927b325962.jpg  Scotty Cameron Caliente

Ball: Play either Titleist.jpg.371c05d2e7430a89639ff5927b325962.jpg ProV1 or  

3 minutes ago, Lee Stanek said:

Hey just thinking about this but is there a place on the forum for course reviews?  There are so many spies in different locations and lots of us travel and play, if there was a list or reviews by spies when people are traveling that would be great.
 If it’s already a thread, my apologies for not searching hard enough (I did try, I promise)!! 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/forum/30-golf-courses-travel/

13 minutes ago, mikeanthony said:

Good morning and happy Sunday, Spies. With today being my daughter’s birthday, it’s no golf this AM and off to a birthday brunch for her today … which I’m more than happy to do. 😊

Hard to believe she was born on this day in Chicago, in a snow storm 11yrs ago, and thankfully a day after the Ravens/49ers Super Bowl. As the saying goes, the days are long, but the years are short … soon before long I’ll blink, she’ll double in age and hopefully graduate college. Savor the moments. 

IMG_2367.jpeg

Hope she has a great birthday!