I feel like a Lone wolf!

Anybody else have a passion for one Brand?? I am and have always been a Taylormade fan since my first club purchase. I fell in Love with the Supersteels and the Ti bubble and have not found anything non Taylormade that give me the feel and confidence that Taylormade does. EVERYTHING IN MY BAG  is Taylormade (except for the obvious) clubs, balls, putters etc. My question is.. Are there others out there that are one brand people? Heck I even told me wife that a condition of her marriage is that she be a Taylormade Girl also 🙂

tmlogo.JPG.0367b02a28c6a9fcb72d4b6aba7d1c5c.JPG

Driver - Taylormade Stealth 2

Fairway- Taylormade Stealth Plus

Hybrid - Taylormade SIM2

Irons - Taylormade Phantom Black

Wedges - Taylormade MG2

Putter - Taylormade Spider GT Notchback

Balls - Taylormade PIX

I used to be. For me it was Team Titleist. Started with the 962 irons, then the 990 irons. I got the 975D and paired with my PT15. Scotty putter and Vokey wedges. Working in a pro shop and getting a sweet deal didn't hurt. I rode those for years, then tried to upgrade the driver, got a deal on some wedges, and used some club credit for an Odyssey putter, and other than my irons, my Titleist days were over. I even recently tried to work my way back to Titleist, but the TS3 didn't work for me. I fear I lost my Titleist love. 

I totally understand wanting to match brands. 

When my wife asked if I wanted to leave Maine and move to where she grew up, I couldn't say no to Pinehurst, NC. I honestly don't spend much money on golf equipment, but I'm constantly reading reviews in case I ever get ready to buy

I swing left handed and have been the State of Maine Left Hander's champion since 1997, the last year they held the tournament. I'm currently a 7.1 handicap. Trying to get lower, but my gut gets in the way.

WITB

Driver: image.png.2a9745c9eca1e1dcd4c3ecfd5b2823e3.png Epic speed 9 degree

Irons: :titelist-small: 990's S300 Stiff shafts bought when I was in college. (Received a personal use discount, otherwise would've stuck with my Hogan Edge's)

3 Wood: :callaway-small:  Epic speed 15 degree or image.png.188f225bd9daa89b3976cdaa079d23d0.png PT15

52/56/60 :taylormade-small: Z Spin wedges (heck of a deal $100 for all 3 at Dick's in 2013)

Putter: :odyssey-small: OG Rossie

image.png

I use to be Ping from top of the bag to bottom. Now it's a mix of Taylormade, Cobra, Ping, and Volkey 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Wilson because they are fit and less expensive than the big brands. Wedges cleveland I do find very pleasant, T.M. fairway 7 and 3 because they are fitted. Actually, brand does not play a role but with me but fit and be affordable.

:taylormade-small:Redline Monte Carlo, Face Balanced, Grip:garsen: max

:cleveland-small: RTX5 58°/06°, RTX6° 54° low+8° and 48°/10°Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue Wedge Flex

:wilson_staff_small: D9: 5 en PW; KBS Max Ultralight steel

:taylormade-small: Stealth F.W.7 21° and F.W.3 15° ventus red 5 regular

:taylormade-small: TP5: :vice: Pro plus

Garmin: Vivoactive 4

:nike-small: Air max 90

Never planned to be brand loyal but getting picked for the Cobra Challenge might be changing that plan. 😉

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

Closest I have been is Nike in the early 2010s and Ben Hogan in late 2010s. Now, I choose what works best. Titleist driver, Taylormade woods, Ben Hogan irons, Vokey 46*, three Bettinardi wedges, Oddyssey putter. I never liked Calloway driver, woods and irons. Just don't fee confident with them. 

Driver and fairways: Titleist TSi2

Irons: Ben Hogan PT 4-9

Wedges: Vokey DM7 46*; Bettinardi 2.0 50*, 56*, 60*

I will fully admit my bag goes through phases where one OEM will invade and take over a very large portion. 

Cobra was the first, Ping then came along and did the same thing. Titleist has gotten a lot of play, but it'd never been entirely one OEM. There are always a few others mixed in there.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

The closest I’ve been is Callaway - I’ve always been a fan of their clubs, from the old big berthas to my current epic / apex set. 

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

I guess I am! Now all callaway! I'm left handed and when I went to get fitted the poor man opened the drawer with all the heads in it and only could find 2 for me, both callaway! Hit both irons heads  and came away with the rouge max. I have played 3 rounds and have scored in the 80's. Never scored in the 80's always in the 90's !

Alan Scalzi 

I use to be a PING loyalist but I never did like their woods. I played the Ping Eye 2s, Anser putter and my Hoofer bag for over 30 years. After getting fitted that all changed and now I have a mixed bag and don't see me ever having a true one brand bag again except for maybe Titleist.

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

When I first got started out I was gifted a set of Taylormade clubs by one of my uncle's friends, with the exception being a Nike putter. That kind of kicked off my foray into the golf world and I was full on Taylormade for years up until last year when I did a club fitting and the TSi3 ended up being what fit me best at the time, so I put one of those in the bag. Fast forward to this season and I'll be playing one OEM in Cobra with the Cobra Challenge for a good portion of the summer. I am pretty confident that my entire bag will stay Cobra as well, with the only real close competitions between clubs I can see coming are at driver and putter, just because I don't change putters much and when I hit the TSi3 on the screws, it's going to be tough to out perform.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Circa 2014, I had a full bag of Titleist. It hadn’t happened before or since, but I had one season in the sun with those clubs before the band broke up and I drifted back to playing a variety. No reason really, for or against, just the way it goes

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

As you can see, I'm pretty much all in for Sub 70.  So some point, I'm sure the 4 wood will morph into Sub 70 as well, but until it starts misbehaving, it will stay.

:Sub70:Driver : Sub70 839D

:Sub70:3 wood Sub 70 pro

:Sub70: Hybrid Sub 70 849 18*

:Sub70:Hybrid Sub 70 839 21*

:Sub70:Irons Sub 70 639 combo

:Sub70:Wedges Sub 70 659 approach 50*, 286 full face groove 54*

:seemore-small:Putter FGP

:titleist-small:Ball  Titleist AVX

Grips: Best Grips std leather

Nope definitely not a lone wolf here.

I only started playing seriously last year so my bag is filled with a mix of new and old clubs. M2 driver, Titleist F15-3 wood, Nike 5 wood, Mizuno irons, Cleveland wedges and a Odyssey putter. (I did just buy a Wison putter that is supposed to arrive tomorrow). I buy my stuff based on reviews that I read and on my budget. I did actually get fitted for the Mizuno irons and they are fantastic. 

Mixed bag of goodies: Taylormade M2 driver, Titleist F15 3 wood, Nike 5 wood, Mizuno 923 Hmp irons, Cleveland zipcore wedges and Odyssey 3 ball putter.

I started out with a full bag of Nike, then slowly changed things over the years and now have a pretty mixed bag. In my mind I could find something from one brand for all my clubs, but its more fun to pick and choose from everything!

Link to What's in My Bag Post

:ping-small: - G430 Max

:cobra-small: - LTDx 3 Wood

:callaway-small: - Mavrik 4 & 5 hybrids

:mizuno-small: - Pro 225 Irons

:titleist-small::vokey-small: - SM9 50, 54, 58 degree

:cameron-small: - Teryllium Longneck Newport 2 / :odyssey-small: - Jailbird 380 / Hudson Made Carman Custom

Nick_D's Putter Projects

:mizuno-small: - RB Tour X Ball

Link to BirdieBall 2-in-1 Putting/Hitting Mat 2023 Forum Review

Never been brand loyal for entire bag of clubs.  Did have loyalty for same brand of Woods & Irons - Taylor Made R9's, then switched to Callaway Woods & Irons. 
I always seem to stay with Titleist Vokey Wedges. Did have the Titleist AP2 irons, which I loved & a Titleist Driver.  Until switching back to Callaway for driver & irons.
Now back to an eclectic golf bag: Callaway Driver, Fairway & Rescue.  Irons: switching between Precept Tour Premium & Ben Hogan Apex Pro irons. Haven't found the irons & shaft to play. Wedges - Gap is Callaway, Sand & Lob are Vokey & Putter is Titleist - Scottie Newport 2.

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

I have had full bags of Taylormade and Ping in the past and I almost had a full Cobra bag a few years ago as well. At this point in my golfing life, I am strictly looking for the best club for my game in each slot of my bag. I have more brands in the bag than I ever have.

Driver: :taylormade-small: QI10 Max
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 6 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 7-PW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 46° 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:
 Array F-3 
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

23 hours ago, Markjr100 said:

Anybody else have a passion for one Brand?? I am and have always been a Taylormade fan since my first club purchase. I fell in Love with the Supersteels and the Ti bubble and have not found anything non Taylormade that give me the feel and confidence that Taylormade does. EVERYTHING IN MY BAG  is Taylormade (except for the obvious) clubs, balls, putters etc. My question is.. Are there others out there that are one brand people? Heck I even told me wife that a condition of her marriage is that she be a Taylormade Girl also 🙂

Hello my fellow Taylormade fan! I am a Taylormade guy and have always been pretty much since I started. When I first really started play competitively my bag was stacked with TM. I first started with the Rac CB irons and the R7 driver. My current bag except for the Fairway (Ping is my go-to for the Fairway wood), and Hybrid (got a good deal on an exotics brand club and I love it) are all TM and I play great with them! 

DRIVER :titleist-small: TSR3 9* Ventus TR Blue TX 70g,

3 WOOD:titleist-small: TSR3 15* Ventus TR Red TX 80g,

5 WOOD :titleist-small: TSR3 18* Ventus Blue VC TX 90g

IRONS:srixon-small: ZX7 MKII (5, 6, & 7), Z Forged (8, 9, &PW)

WEDGES:vokey-small: SM9 50* D Grind, 54* D Grind, & 60* M Grind

PUTTER:taylormade-small: Spider Tour 36", SuperStroke ZENERGY XL TOUR 3.0+ w/50g counterbalance weight

BALL - Maxfli Tour X, :taylormade-small: TP5x, & :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (Testing)

Home Course: Snowflake Municipal 

Lobo.jpg

For a while I was always TaylorMade drivers, never really considered anything else. Went for a fitting convinced I would end up with the Sim but ended up with the maverick instead. The rest of the bag has always been whatever works and/or is withing my budget at that time. 

:callaway-small:, Driver, Mavrik Max 10.5*, Aldila rouge white 60, XS flex

:mizuno-small:, 3 Wood, MX-700, S flex

:callaway-small:, 4 Hybrid, Mavrik Max, S flex

:Sub70: , 5-PW 699 Pro, KBS Tour S flex

:titelist-small:, Wedges, Vokey, 52*, 56*, 60*

:odyssey-small:, Putter, Stroke Lab Black #7

:titleist-small:, Pro V1

I'm a fan of using whatever works best for me and fits my budget/sensibilities. I almost had a full Callaway bag for a few seasons, but at the end of the day I want clubs that fit what I want them to do. Sure there are brands I'll gravitate towards (and away from) for one reason or another but I don't go out of my way to use specific brands in specific slots. 

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D7 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact

I was Hogan Apex and Persimmon through the 80s and early 90s.  Stayed with Hogan Apex 2iron through 58 degree wedge.  Then I found a Callaway Big Bertha 7.5 degree driver that I could just smoke and out went the Hogan Persimmon driver.  I replaced the 3 wood a couple years later with a Spaulding metal wood like Payne Stewart used.  The 5 wood stayed in the bag until I finally added a Taylormade hybrid in 1998.  
My bag today looks like the United Nations: Titleist Driver and Hybrids, PXG irons,  Ping wedges and Odyssey putter.

:titleist-small: 917D2 driver

:callaway-small: 3 wood

:titleist-small: TS2 19 degree and 21 degree hybrids

:PXG:0211 5-GW irons

:ping-small: Glide 56 and 60 degree wedges

:odyssey-small: EXO7 putter :garsen: MAX grip

:titleist-small: Pro V1

I used to be a big Nike guy and loved cobra. Still like Cobra but recently I got fitted and ended up with mizuno irons and Callaway woods. Big mizuno fan now lol. Wanted to love the cobra driver but the Callaway was hands down better numbers for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I used to be. For me it was Group Titleist. Begun with the 962 irons, then, at that point, the 990 irons. I got the 975D and matched with my PT15. Scotty putter and Vokey wedges. Working in a genius shop and getting an awesome deal didn't do any harm. I rode those for quite a long time, then attempted to redesign the driver, got it on certain wedges, and utilized some club credit for an Odyssey putter, and other than my irons, my Titleist days were finished. I even as of late attempted to work my direction back to Titleist, however the TS3 didn't work for me. I dread I lost my Titleist love.

I thoroughly comprehend needing to match brands.

You are not alone, as I have played Ping clubs since I bought my first set of Eye 2's way back when. Presently playing G425's plus a Ping Fletch putter.

Driver: Ping G430 SFT 10.5

Fairway Woods: Ping SFT G425 3-5

Hybrid   Ping G410 4H

Irons;    Ping G425 5-LW

Putter:  Ping Sigma2 Anser Platinum

Odyssey Tour#1 White Hot 

Ball:      Titleist Tour Speed

Bag:      Titleist

I started playing at age 40 when a new job/new location/new boss conspired to suck me into the game.  My first set was an off-the-rack package set of Dunlops from a local sporting goods store.  My first fitted set of irons were Ping Zing 2 and I’ve pretty much stuck with Ping since.

Other brands I have played (and liked) include Callaway (original BB driver and 5 wood), TaylorMade (200 steel fairway woods), Cobra (current 3 wood), Ray Cook (mallet putter), and Tour Edge (putter currently in the bag).

Because we’ve never had homes with tons of storage space my wife and I have a long-standing agreement: one new thing in = one old thing out.  As a result, I have one set of clubs and one push cart.  I have one bag for the push cart.  I have one El Camino carry bag for playing with a half set of clubs during the off-season.  And, I have three putters — the Ray Cook mallet, a Ping Anser, and a Tour Edge (the Ping is my backup so it lives in the car, and the Ray Cook hides in the small carry bag).

Sometimes I get a bit jealous of folks who have room to keep multiple sets of clubs to tinker with or alternate between.  But then I realize I never have to think about what clubs I’m going to use on any given day and I’m good with that.

Driver:  Ping G425 Max (10.5º; Regular )

Fwy:  Cobra King SZ (3; Regular); Ping G410 (5; Regular)

Hybrids: Ping G410 (22º and 26º; Regular)

Irons: Cleveland Launcher XL (6-U)

Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 (54º/12º), and Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 (58º/8º)

Putter:  Ping Karsten Anser X

I like trying and playing different brands, although lately my bag is becoming more filled with Callaway.

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G425 Max ( Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 55g R)

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Callaway Big Bertha B23 3 Wood (RCH 55 Regular), :taylormade-small: TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD 5 Wood (Fujikura Speeder NX Red Regular)

Hybrid:  :titleist-small: Titleist TSR2 5 Hybrid (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65 R)

Irons: :callaway-logo-1: Callaway Apex 21 DCB (Project X IO Steel R), 

Wedges: :cleveland-small: Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 50, :cleveland-small: Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54, :callaway-logo-1: Callaway Jaws Full Face 58

Putter: :cleveland-small: Cleveland HB Soft #8P (UST All-In)

Ball: :srixon-small: Srixon Q Star Tour

Was big into Taylor Made until fitted by a brand agnostic fitter…Now a Calloway convert…like the feel of the clubs, particularly my Epic driver and slowly settled into Chrome soft as chosen ball…

:callaway-small: Epic Flash 9.5 Driver

:callaway-small: Epic Flash 3/5 wood

:callaway-small: Big Bertha 4/5 hybrid

:callaway-small: Big Bertha  6- A irons

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy sand wedge 54/58 degrees

:cleveland-small:  Frontline Elevado

:callaway-small: Chrome Soft X balls

Got into golf around 2010 (age 60). As a LH golfer, only Ping and Titleist offered every head LH.  The G10 irons with the wide sole didn’t speak to me as much as AP1 712. Have been full Titleist for the last 8 years. It could have been Ping. The TSR driver has made it easier to stay full Titleist. I have some vision issues with lining up putts. A blade won’t work with a short line. Tried 2 Ball putters but no appreciable success. Will keep my Scotty. At one point bought Maxfli Tour 4 dozen box for $104. Stayed with Pro-V once the buy 3, get 4 deal came back and the Maxfli hit $160.  I lose gloves on course out of my pocket so routine use gets Kirkland gloves. 
TM turned me when drivers came out more than once a year and each promised 10 more yards. Also prefer the 2 year cycle. Sometimes I think the annual release may be charging end users to field test clubs before their time. 

Titleist TSR 11 degree, HZRDS Red R 44.75 LH

Titleist TSR-1 5/7 Woods LH

Titleist TSR-1 23 Hybrid LH

Titleist T200  7-48 - T350 6 Tensai AMT Red LH

Titleist SM9 50-54-58 TT AMT Red LH

Scotty Phantom X 7.5 RH

Callaway ever since I found the Callaway pre-owned site, so many years ago. Vokey wedges though.

That being said, just bought a Sun Mountain bag. I had a Callaway ORG 14 that fell apart in 3 years. Faded, one of the internal metal stays wouldn't "stay" which made it sit lopsided, hard getting clubs in and out as the internal cloth was bunching. I did like that it had an internal zipper that allowed access to the bottom of the bag for those times something fell down there or when getting the stay back in position. Haven't had time to see if the Sun Mountain bag has same zipper. If not, will suggest in a review.

I will try Titleist irons before my next iron purchase.

Sometimes change is good.

Driver: Callaway Epic 9 degree, stiff (set at 10 degrees with the movable weight in the center}

FW: Callaway Epic 3,5, heaven wood w/ regular shaft (driver shaft in 3 wood, 3 wood shaft in 5 wood, 5 wood shaft in heaven wood, all three set at neutral plus 1 degree)

Hybrids: Callaway BB19 4,6,7 (4 set at neutral plus 1 degree and 6 and 7 set at neutral minus 1 degree for gapping purposes)

Irons: Callaway Rogue ST Max 8, 9, PW 

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 50,54,58

Ball: Titleist Pro V1, 1X, Vice Pro Plus or anything I find that day and try out for the fun of it (I haven't bought balls with my own money in at least 10 years)

On 5/23/2023 at 8:38 AM, CB Lobo 4 Life said:

Hello my fellow Taylormade fan! I am a Taylormade guy and have always been pretty much since I started. When I first really started play competitively my bag was stacked with TM. I first started with the Rac CB irons and the R7 driver. My current bag except for the Fairway (Ping is my go-to for the Fairway wood), and Hybrid (got a good deal on an exotics brand club and I love it) are all TM and I play great with them! 

@CB Lobo 4 Life - I was just checking out your signature line.  What are Taylormade 670's?!?

:taylormade-small: Stealth Driver
:srixon-small: ZX 3W
:cobra-small: RadSpeed 3-hybrid
:taylormade-small: P790 (2021) irons (4-PW)
635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png  CBX-2 GW, SW & LW
:EVNROLL: ER7 Putter
:srixon-small: Q-Star Tour DIVIDE / image.png.5c73aa0e191520c63e4a7567ea08cf4a.pngTour -  image.png.70e0eeb259be4d89842e31955c4a2f83.png
image.png.01a298ec5595cfbe94cf034d738c10fd.png Revolver XL
image.png1500Li Cart

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 HD Pro Rangefinder / image.png.e9071b3377299921b87f929d3e042fa6.png S20 GPS Watch
image.png.a78b2d4ee5b8826f57bf30ca7bcf0cb7.png + Launch Monitor

Denver, Colorado

Home Course:  Eisenhower Golf Club, USAF Academy   usafa.png.fb60aa7a77f130b1057160837c0a4a29.png

image.png

image.png