Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

22 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

That's taking your time! We (I as my wife didn't drive) did Halifax to Vernon in 3 days.

Moving back on track though i did get an awesome pen set that is made in the look of golf clubs and the holder opens to be a mini green fur Christmas! 

I'm not a big cram a ton of hours into driving. 8 hours a day would be my ultimate maximum. If I recall it was about 2 days for me to get through Ontario, one from Penticton to Calgary, one from Calgary to Brandon ish.

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

After more than 2 years of pondering, I finally pulled the trigger on a LAB DF 2.1.

Driver: :taylormade-small: QI10 Max
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 5 & 6 Hybrids

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 7-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:
 Array F-3 
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

9 minutes ago, Parshooter36 said:

After more than 2 years of pondering, I finally pulled the trigger on a LAB DF 2.1.

Congrats on the new putter coming :).  I have mine lined up on my practice green, along with my other three possible starters in preparation for the start of the 2023 Golf Journey.  Something about that DF 2.1 that I keep coming back to... it rolls true if I can keep from trying to manipulate it.  Can't wait to hear about your experiences with it PS36.

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

23 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I am considering this a golf related purchase because I am taking my clubs wherever our towing adventures go! Be pretty cool as the kids get older to and we get to several different states to be able to hit a ton of different courses when "glamping"

image.png.ca17b42928da21790f5e83b8fd569f2a.png

Congrats and glamping is the correct word, as someone who loves a good tent camping trip. Wife and I are thinking of a two week tent camping trip this year.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

34 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Congrats and glamping is the correct word, as someone who loves a good tent camping trip. Wife and I are thinking of a two week tent camping trip this year.

Its all I did growing up, some great adventures....but we really want to expand out of the east coast and this was the only way lol

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Got a couple of things that were "Christmas gifts" thanks to some money from my in-laws and my wife's willingness to let me pick my own gifts since she has zero interest in golf lol.

The first is the PuttOUT Putting Plane Alignment Stick Set (kind of difficult to see in the pic). I have it setup with one of my longer alignment sticks in a putting "string" configuration ATM. Also, GG still has this online for $27 - I may just order myself another for the additional gates and alignment sticks!

Second, is the Wellputt First putting mat. I went back and forth between this or the PuttOUT Slim mat, but opted for Wellputt as I previously owned one of the larger mats and really like the training programs. 

Next, I ordered a $12 collapsible tripod off Amazon to use at the range or on the course as well as a $4 phone case and rubber shaft clamp to fashion my own cradle for use with the PING app - can you tell what I'm really hoping to improve in 2023?!!!

IMG_8207.JPG.5785cbed4e9e8c7b6ea900fa596dc6fd.JPG

IMG_8208.JPG.5db6978d3c9781df8a3ac17d855d41fe.JPG

Putting is one of the things I tend to do best but saw decline in 2022 so hoping this will help me turn that around. Plus, the more I can work on putting at home, the more I can devote to approach shots and short game when I practice at the range.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

9 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Its all I did growing up, some great adventures....but we really want to expand out of the east coast and this was the only way lol

We are thinking of trying to tent out on Washington in the future so we shall see. It all fits in our van with a cap currently

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

27 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

Got a couple of things that were "Christmas gifts" thanks to some money from my in-laws and my wife's willingness to let me pick my own gifts since she has zero interest in golf lol.

The first is the PuttOUT Putting Plane Alignment Stick Set (kind of difficult to see in the pic). I have it setup with one of my longer alignment sticks in a putting "string" configuration ATM. Also, GG still has this online for $27 - I may just order myself another for the additional gates and alignment sticks!

Second, is the Wellputt First putting mat. I went back and forth between this or the PuttOUT Slim mat, but opted for Wellputt as I previously owned one of the larger mats and really like the training programs. 

Next, I ordered a $12 collapsible tripod off Amazon to use at the range or on the course as well as a $4 phone case and rubber shaft clamp to fashion my own cradle for use with the PING app - can you tell what I'm really hoping to improve in 2023?!!!

IMG_8207.JPG.5785cbed4e9e8c7b6ea900fa596dc6fd.JPG

IMG_8208.JPG.5db6978d3c9781df8a3ac17d855d41fe.JPG

Putting is one of the things I tend to do best but saw decline in 2022 so hoping this will help me turn that around. Plus, the more I can work on putting at home, the more I can devote to approach shots and short game when I practice at the range.

Well look at you with the cool gear. Now its time for you to come out and play.
I have been on the fence on that Wellputt mat to replace my current putting mat. You said you got it used? or is that new?

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

7 minutes ago, MrBandit said:

Well look at you with the cool gear. Now its time for you to come out and play.
I have been on the fence on that Wellputt mat to replace my current putting mat. You said you got it used? or is that new?

Got it new. I used to have one of the larger mats before we moved to TX. 

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

On 12/3/2022 at 6:02 PM, 03trdblack said:

It's pretty "great" so far 😄

20221201_150737.jpg

20221201_150858.jpg

20221201_150806.jpg

How has the driver been working for you? I know it’s marketed as ultralight to allow for increased swing speed on top of forgiveness

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

Purchased the super speed swing training sticks to go with my hyper light orange whip and PRGR launch monitor 

Titleist ProV1

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Long story alert!  🤪

... We did this trip when I was in the 4th grade. Camping in the Adirondacks and surviving a Bear, going to Niagara Falls which was awesome of course, camping/swimming in Canada, then visiting relatives outside of Detroit where I went water skiing for the first time, stopping for a pizza night with an Aunt in Toledo and then on to the grandparents in Pittsburg before returning home. All sounds like great fun and an awesome trip and most of it was. 

... Leaving Detroit with 3 kids packed in the back of our station wagon with no seats belts, I had a stomach ache. Had a square pizza with square slices in Toledo I had never seen and woke up the next morning with a stomach ache like someone hit me with an axe during any movement. My dad took me to the emergency room and I had appendicitis and it was very close to bursting. I was operated on immediately and spent 3 days in the hospital while the rest of my family went to Pittsburg and my Mom stayed with me. In the mid 60's an appendectomy of a lemon sized appendix was serious especially since it could easily burst and I still have about a 6" scar. Today it is a much simpler procedure.  Combined with no TV shows for a kid, those 3 days stretched on forever it seemed. At least I had a good story when school started that fall. 🤣

... So I hope you trip is as fun as mine was, without a trip to the hospital of course. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

44 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

How has the driver been working for you? I know it’s marketed as ultralight to allow for increased swing speed on top of forgiveness

It's been fantastic so far. Very low spin compared to what I was expecting. The biggest problem now is that I have the Ping G430 LST competing with it and it's winning... 

My bag is a revolving door!

39 minutes ago, chisag said:

Long story alert!  🤪

... We did this trip when I was in the 4th grade. Camping in the Adirondacks and surviving a Bear, going to Niagara Falls which was awesome of course, camping/swimming in Canada, then visiting relatives outside of Detroit where I went water skiing for the first time, stopping for a pizza night with an Aunt in Toledo and then on to the grandparents in Pittsburg before returning home. All sounds like great fun and an awesome trip and most of it was. 

... Leaving Detroit with 3 kids packed in the back of our station wagon with no seats belts, I had a stomach ache. Had a square pizza with square slices in Toledo I had never seen and woke up the next morning with a stomach ache like someone hit me with an axe during any movement. My dad took me to the emergency room and I had appendicitis and it was very close to bursting. I was operated on immediately and spent 3 days in the hospital while the rest of my family went to Pittsburg and my Mom stayed with me. In the mid 60's an appendectomy of a lemon sized appendix was serious especially since it could easily burst and I still have about a 6" scar. Today it is a much simpler procedure.  Combined with no TV shows for a kid, those 3 days stretched on forever it seemed. At least I had a good story when school started that fall. 🤣

... So I hope you trip is as fun as mine was, without a trip to the hospital of course. 

Thats why you can rotate so well with the golf swing! Missing pieces!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

46 minutes ago, 03trdblack said:

It's been fantastic so far. Very low spin compared to what I was expecting. The biggest problem now is that I have the Ping G430 LST competing with it and it's winning... 

it’s not the worst problem to have. What could be better about the great big Bertha? The price tag is a bit steep for something that isn’t getting as much attention 

Titleist ProV1

24 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

it’s not the worst problem to have. What could be better about the great big Bertha? The price tag is a bit steep for something that isn’t getting as much attention 

Nothing really, the Ping is just arrow straight and feels incredibly good off the face. The Callaway is also really good with something other than the stock shaft but the Ping is just so darn forgiving. 

My bag is a revolving door!

Since I get to pick out my own Christmas gifts from my in-laws, I got a new rangefinder off of amazon (yay to no more guessing distances!), Primo golf joggers (way too excited about these 😂) and a hoodie from a company called UNRL. Also, part of my gift that spans essentially every major holiday and my birthday for 2023 was a membership to the course in my hometown from my wife. I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the 2023 golf season in Wisconsin!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

5 hours ago, Jnoble89 said:

Since I get to pick out my own Christmas gifts from my in-laws, I got a new rangefinder off of amazon (yay to no more guessing distances!), Primo golf joggers (way too excited about these 😂) and a hoodie from a company called UNRL. Also, part of my gift that spans essentially every major holiday and my birthday for 2023 was a membership to the course in my hometown from my wife. I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the 2023 golf season in Wisconsin!

Lovely Wife..

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

Found an SM9 58* wedge from Global Golf that was Left Handed and really good condition.   I usually only like to buy new for wedges, but there are free returns and it's not like I'm in a rush here in Indiana to play - so I thought I'd give it a shot.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Didn’t buy them, but Santa somehow knew I liked these… @gfore 

EA95F41C-4ACA-401C-8BAE-01DF3D0767AF.jpeg

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

41 minutes ago, MGoBlue100 said:

Santa’s got some style!!

Titleist ProV1

On 12/27/2022 at 2:42 PM, cksurfdude said:

UNlimited .. any day .. $199/yr??!!??!!

..sheesh i could move out there buy a mansion and my own teaching pro and prob still save money vs living and golfing around here!!! 😆

$199? That’s about 3 rounds when I’m on Long Island. 😢 

I pay $140 a month and $30 cart fee at my club in Myrtle Beach. I only played 60 rounds down here last year. I don’t want to do the math and see how much that comes to each time I tee it up…

Driver:            :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 3HL & 7W

Hybrids:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 22* & 25*

Irons:             :mizuno-small:  JPX 923 HM 6-AW

Wedges:        :ping-small: Tour Issue Glide 4.0 54-12

:ping-small:  Tour Issue Glide 4.0 58-10

Putter:           :EVNROLL: ER7  34”

4 hours ago, MGoBlue100 said:

I'm ready for some new golf shoes. Might have to have a look at G/Fore. These are sick!

Driver: :cobra-small: Speedzone 9.5 degree (love this club)
Fairway Wood - :callaway-small: Warbird (to be replaced ASAP)
Hybrid - :taylormade-small: SIM2 MAX 19 degree, (not a fan, but getting there)
Irons - :callaway-small: Warbird 4 iron to PW (to be replaced ASAP)
Wedges - :taylormade-small: MG2 50 degree, :mizuno-small: T22 54 degree, :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 58 degree
Putter -  LAB Golf - MEZZ.1 MAX - 2023 MGS TEST
Ball - :bridgestone-small: E6 (stands for 3-putt apparently)

I just got what feels like a great bargain on  PXGs eBay outlet. It’s a 17* Gen5 0311 hybrid in Excellent condition for $105 and free shipping. In the notes section of the listing it said “original item”. I called the PXG rep I know up on Long Island, and he told me that means it’s a new, unused return. The only issue is it has a midsize grip. I like to play the standard size tour velvet 360, so that will be a cheap fix. 
I struggle hitting FWs off the deck, but I’ve always considered hybrids a strength of my game, so what I’m hoping for here is a club that will be my distance club off grass, and be a little easier to control with a shorter shaft than my 3w. I don’t expect it to be a scoring club, low, hot runners will be acceptable, anything more will be a bonus. If I’m playing a course where I need to carry water or waste areas, I’ll swap in my 5w.

At the end of the day, it will be a fun club to fool around with. If it works out, great. If not, considering what I paid I can’t see myself losing any money trading or selling this club. 🤷‍♂️

Driver:            :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 3HL & 7W

Hybrids:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 22* & 25*

Irons:             :mizuno-small:  JPX 923 HM 6-AW

Wedges:        :ping-small: Tour Issue Glide 4.0 54-12

:ping-small:  Tour Issue Glide 4.0 58-10

Putter:           :EVNROLL: ER7  34”

11 hours ago, Splatt said:

I'm ready for some new golf shoes. Might have to have a look at G/Fore. These are sick!

The fit is great too; I did have to wear them around the house a bit the other day b/c I couldn't just LOOK at them any longer. 😂

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

I play quite a few long par 3s on my home course which has 36 holes.   Pulled the trigger on a Callaway Super Hybrid  (24 degrees, 5hy ).  Purchased off the Callaway Pre-owned website for $145 which is a far cry from the $400 price tag they were when first released.  Looked brand new when it arrived.  Unfortunately living in Wisconsin I will only be able to try it out virtually and have plans to do so next weekend.  

Taylor Made M5 9 loft

Callaway X-Hot 3 Wood 14.5 loft

Callaway Super Hybrid (3) 18 loft

Callaway Apex 21 4 hybrid 21 loft

Callaway Super Hybrid (5) 24 loft

Mizuno MP25  5-PW

Vokey SM6 52, 58

Scotty Cameron California Coronado

On 1/4/2023 at 12:19 PM, Jnoble89 said:

I love my UNRL hoodie - my wife got it for me a couple years ago for my birthday.

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
Utility - :mizuno-small: Pro 225 3i, Mitsubishi MMT 105S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Tour