hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

We'll, here's one of the polymer projects...

B659882C-73C1-4EE9-9F73-74285CC4ABB7_zps

FB1FD5C6-C316-4DCB-B711-D9580EE4C870_zps

1EC0CA27-4C99-4FBA-B26F-F481BBD0905A_zps

17F1400F-E701-4224-B8A2-B56FBE6A4A6A_zps

8947E5A7-711E-4967-BCA5-7C6FB758E819_zps

Maybe you can see it but I did add a black speckle to it. Why? Who knows just something I did after shooting then then having to shoot black polymer and having a little leftover... Lol

• Like 1

Callaway is one of the best. Cracked my driver last year and had a Big Bertha Alpha at my door within the week built exactly as I asked and I was not demanding they were overly accommodating and apologetic.

Have not bought it yet but trying to figure out how I have not hit a Cobra driver in the past ten years. Went to my local shop tonight to hit ball on the monitor and was struggling with my driver a lot. The pro gave me a Bio Cell + to hit and I am sold. Darn thing is just stupid easy to hit and a lot lower spin than I would have thought. Left the shop to go outdoors and hit it and the results were just as good. Think I have to take some cash to him tomorrow.

• Like 1

Good news fellas, I finally have a full bag of clubs, pics will be later and in the WIYB thread, he bad news is that I am really displeased with the customer service at Callaway golf, I have always heard decent things about them, but after this mess, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, I have sent 3 emails in the last week, and I have not received any response from them. I hope that if anyone else has to deal with them, that your experience will not mirror mine. I really like the looks of the clubs, hopefully I can put a few good rounds together with them and soon,

With all the snow Feb and last month I got tons of overtime at work.  Picked up the Titleist 915 15F, 18H, and 24H all with the whiteboard.  Also got  50 and 54 Mizuno MP T4 wedges.  Now to find the time to play them hopefully.

• Like 2

I have issues... Tour issues at that. Couldn't resist the allure of a Tour Issue SLDR head and a Tour Issue 6.3 Tour Spec, both from the 'bay.

I need to get my classified ad set up. I've got a set of irons, a wedge, and most likely another driver with a couple of shafts to unload. Maybe a second set of irons if I don't cancel my order soon enough.

• Like 2

I'm REALLY enjoying the 60* Miura wedge I picked up from Rookie from his listing in the MGS classifieds ;)

• Like 2

Theming a new experiment......just picked up a new set of Project X 5.0 graphite shafts. I am gonna put them in my Cobra Bio Cell irons, currently with Dynalite 85 S. Hoping to get some more play out of them. I gamed the lightweight stiff shafts for a year but really should be hitting the graphites.....BTW the Project X shafts are Blue.

Got a shaft puller for my birthday and bought some new Infinity 6x9's for the cart.

While not a purchase, I did also find an old R7 driver head in the long grass off the first tee at my course. Covered in dirt and broken shaft in the hosel. Might try and put together a long scramble driver with it just to mess around.

Bought a Tour AD DI 6x for my 910 D3..

910 may be out of the bag before it even gets here though. Can't keep a driver in the bag longer than a few weeks!

What's next?

What's next?

He is welcomed to buy my r15 that Tmag sent me to replace the SLDR that broke. I was expecting low ballflight but I'm hitting It ungodly high. Prolly going to be in the classifieds soon.

He is welcomed to buy my r15 that Tmag sent me to replace the SLDR that broke. I was expecting low ballflight but I'm hitting It ungodly high. Prolly going to be in the classifieds soon.

Did they say what ended up being wrong with the SLDR head?

Did they say what ended up being wrong with the SLDR head?

Not yet. It should be there by now so I'm still waiting to hear. I honestly appreciate the new driver and that's more than compensation since they sent me a shaft with it and everything but I'm disappointed by the fact that they don't make it in a loft lower than 9.5*

That was part of the draw of the 8* SLDR.

My putter whoa's have been documented, so when I go to the store I always find my way to the putter section, I have been digging the TM spider mallet 38" counterbalance, but the price tag is not working right now, so I took to ebay, found a prior years model for 50 bucks, so I have a new putter on the way. Not sure why, just trying something different

Bettinardi BBX-80 putter, because... putter!

My latest acquisition is a previously loved Scotty TeI3 Newport that has had a siteline added and is finished in pro platinum (retained the copper face).

• Like 1

Just pulled the trigger on an Odyssey Works Tank #7 to add to my putter collection.