jlukes

What equipment are you thinking about?

I was lucky enough to be selected for the Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 testing... I find it kind of weird I am so excited to try a Dick's Sporting Goods special. As I have been looking to switch up the putter during the early part of this season this has put a freeze on other purchases I was going to make.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mr_Theoo said:

Think it’s time to kick the epic outta the bag. For me it’s just a turd

3A65DBBB-C983-4907-ADED-C6BFFAA8886E.thumb.jpeg.1f573051aade9353c96478ec9a893097.jpeg

Gave the true fit a try last night outta Curiosity and of course it came back with the driver I have my eye on. This must be fate

• Like 6

3A65DBBB-C983-4907-ADED-C6BFFAA8886E.thumb.jpeg.1f573051aade9353c96478ec9a893097.jpeg
Gave the true fit a try last night outta Curiosity and of course it came back with the driver I have my eye on. This must be fate

Interesting, of course we all want to know how this works out.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

13 hours ago, Mr_Theoo said:

Do it, do it, do it!!! Ask @MaxEntropy what he thinks, he's good at spending other peoples money!!!

7 minutes ago, MattF said:

Do it, do it, do it!!! Ask @MaxEntropy what he thinks, he's good at spending other peoples money!!!

😂

I almost convinced a friend to buy a car last night, for what it's worth.

@Mr_Theoo - do it, man!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

😂

@Mr_Theoo - do it, man!

I just might, gonna ask my coach if I can try it outside when we play Thursday

• Like 1

Not as much as usual as I need to purchase a new to me (used) car.  The G410 LST certainly has me thinking and possibly a new wedge.  

Excited to be a tester for the stroke lab putter, just playing the waiting game for the putter to get shipped.

• Like 1

The UST Lin-Q shaft. I love their lineup and this one looks cool too. Can’t wait to see what it’s about

16 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

😂

@Mr_Theoo - do it, man!

The rabbit hole goes deeper as I just found out a club champion opened in columbus so now I can get fitted with all the options

• Like 4

I'm thinking of ordering some Accra shafts for the M5 driver and M6 fairway and hybrid that I am testing.

• Like 2

Fairways woods. I hit my Mizunos great but I think I may be missing out. Could I just need a shaft change? Or do I demo something like the Sub70's? 🤔

• Like 1

Full Bag fitting at True Spec Golf in NYC for June 7th!  Cannot wait.

Really curious to see what happens - specifically at the top of the bag and gapping

• Like 4

On 5/26/2019 at 8:19 PM, lmh3 said:

I'm thinking of ordering some Accra shafts for the M5 driver and M6 fairway and hybrid that I am testing.

I support this!!

Just now, jlukes said:

I support this!!

You support the shaft or the head?  This is from a local fitter.

3/4/2019 – We have currently removed all of the Taylormade M5 Driver heads from our fitting selections, due to a universally inherent cracking problem on the composite portion on the sole of the club. These WILL NOT be available to hit until there’s a resolution to this problem and we have full confidence in the new product brought forward. We apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you, Frank

4 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

You support the shaft or the head?  This is from a local fitter.

3/4/2019 – We have currently removed all of the Taylormade M5 Driver heads from our fitting selections, due to a universally inherent cracking problem on the composite portion on the sole of the club. These WILL NOT be available to hit until there’s a resolution to this problem and we have full confidence in the new product brought forward. We apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you, Frank

The shaft .

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Full Bag fitting at True Spec Golf in NYC for June 7th!  Cannot wait.

Really curious to see what happens - specifically at the top of the bag and gapping

what about this?..........

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/31444-jlukes-witb-2019/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jlukes said:

That was before I won a free full bag fitting at the top fitting studio in the country (and arguably the world)

congratulations. You are officially a true golf nut 😂

22 days from 'locked in' to getting a full bag fitting😂

• Like 1

... Golf nut? Which of us on this forum would not happily take advantage of a free full bag fitting? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, chisag said:

... Golf nut? Which of us on this forum would not happily take advantage of a free full bag fitting? 

Whomever that is is the golf nut

• Like 1