Testers Wanted! Takomo Long Game Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, Preeway said:

Good morning everyone. Christmas gets different once the kids become teenagers. Parents are typically up long before they are and we usually have to wake them up so we can start the opening process. Normally I wouldn’t mind the quiet morning but this year Santa brought me The Stack and a PRGR monitor and I feel like I’m 10 again, eager to open and play with my new toy! I hope everyone gets lots of great golf goodies under the tree. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. 

oh oh, I see the index going down... great gifts...

committed to performance excellence

8 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Good morning my spies.  
   Headed to the home track.. Will be hard pressed to make it into the 60’s today temperature wise. I am still so bloated from stuffing myself and with having to wear “ some “ warming clothes, I will probably shoot in the 60’s for 9 holes. 
  But it is still golf and it is important to attend the Ancient Ager muster this morning to see how many and how well my elderly golfing comrades/foes survived and fared over the Christmas weekend. 
   Hold on to the your positive Christmas spirit for as long as you can my friends. 

Enjoy the round!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter