Just When You Thought it Was Safe To...........

kgv0622

It's tough especially with the full summer swing going on.  Kids are going crazy being cooped up..so much so we've defied the ban by the HOA and setup an above ground pool for the kids.  It's keeping them cool and occupied for now.  Praying for all those affected by covid-19...

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :cobra-small: F8 9.5° Project X Even Flow Blue 65g shaft 

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 5W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 816H2 19°

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1X

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Social Media:

Facebook:   md golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Currently Testing:  2021:titelist-small: T200's (https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-test-in-progress-titleist-t-series-irons/?do=findReview&review=38)

It's tough especially with the full summer swing going on.  Kids are going crazy being cooped up..so much so we've defied the ban by the HOA and setup an above ground pool for the kids.  It's keeping them cool and occupied for now.  Praying for all those affected by covid-19...

MDGolfHacker

You’re right, really tough on kids this summer. Keeping yours busy/cool way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Any up date on russtopherb’s Dad? I’ve been praying.

• Like 2

Taylor Made Stealth 10.5  Aldila Ascent Red R flex

Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 5-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Still on that elusive hunt for a 3 wood that I'm able to hit - I don't know why, I crush the 5 wood and it's really a 4 wood anyway. 

10 hours ago, revkev said:

Any up date on russtopherb’s Dad? I’ve been praying.

Rev, I am so appreciative of your thoughts & prayers. I'll pass them along to my father. He's been doing OK - he's being tested again on Monday for COVID antibodies and his doc is concerned that his oxygen level may be dropping too much while he's sleeping so he has to go for another round of tests and he's back on an oxygen tank at nights. Sadly his golfing days may be over, the damage to his lungs has been massive. 

My grandfather's funeral is finally being planned for the end of August so he's hopeful that he'll be cleared to go so he can finally see my grandmother in person, and be there to pay his last respects along with the rest of the family.

• Like 6

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 
:cleveland-small: Hy-Wood
:wilson_staff_small: D200 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: #10

Great thread to read from a "many things are bigger than golf" perspective.  Of course I do hate hearing about the lives impacted and wish the thread wasn't necessary. 

Stay safe out there everyone!

• Like 6

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub-Zero  Project X HZRDUS Smoke

3 Wood: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

3 Hybrid: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

4 Hybrid : image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M4 Stock Stiff Shaft

Irons: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg P790 (5I-AW) - 2 deg strong - Nippon Modus3 105 Gram/Stiff 

60 Degree Wedge: :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 - AMT Black/Stiff

54 Degree Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX Zip Core

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne Putter

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1x

Tracked by: :Arccos:

2 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Rev, I am so appreciative of your thoughts & prayers. I'll pass them along to my father. He's been doing OK - he's being tested again on Monday for COVID antibodies and his doc is concerned that his oxygen level may be dropping too much while he's sleeping so he has to go for another round of tests and he's back on an oxygen tank at nights. Sadly his golfing days may be over, the damage to his lungs has been massive. 

My grandfather's funeral is finally being planned for the end of August so he's hopeful that he'll be cleared to go so he can finally see my grandmother in person, and be there to pay his last respects along with the rest of the family.

Thank you for the update - know that I'm always willing to pray for anyone or provide consolation where needed.  I think hearing that our days on the course may be over is the last thing that anyone of us what want to hear.  But there are worse things - not being able to see one's father or mother again rank in that category.  Peace to your family.

The fellow that I referenced as being on a ventilator earlier passed away over the weekend.  Thankfully his wife is well on the way to recovery and she has adult children and grandchildren in the area to care for her.  But I will miss Michael. 😞

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

EVNRoll ER 5

Still on that elusive hunt for a 3 wood that I'm able to hit - I don't know why, I crush the 5 wood and it's really a 4 wood anyway. 

Just got my 3rd negative result back, thankfully. We've had a big (relatively) uptick in cases in Victoria, so all of Melbourne (5.5 million) is back on restrictions. Hopefully the numbers will drop in the next few days, and pressure on ICU beds will reduce. Regional areas are reasonably unaffected, only 6 active cases in my local council (250,000)

• Like 4

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Just got my 3rd negative result back, thankfully. We've had a big (relatively) uptick in cases in Victoria, so all of Melbourne (5.5 million) is back on restrictions. Hopefully the numbers will drop in the next few days, and pressure on ICU beds will reduce. Regional areas are reasonably unaffected, only 6 active cases in my local council (250,000)

Safe safe Grasshopper [emoji106]

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

You have to like your odds at 6/250k

Stay safe - it remains all around us - hopefully that several weeks of mandatory masks will begin to net results for us.

• Like 3

EVNRoll ER 5