Golfspy_CG2

• Golfspy_CG2 changed the title to Don’t Be That Guy

SMH all I got for that 

• Like 5

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Just wow.  My tolerance for stupid keeps getting less and less everyday!  Karma is a bi&@$ and they will hopefully find that out soon. 

• Like 8

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Ugh. Totally out of line.  Those guys are lucky she took it that well because she’d have a good case against them if she wanted to go down the legal road. 

at a minimum I’d have a hard time inviting them back to my club, even with a loaded tournament. 

• Like 7

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120X | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | :ping-small: Traverse | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

The only pushback you get from me is singling out the seniors for being creepy.    Being in the same age group doesn't make it any better.  It's just plain wrong, regardless.  Just don't do it!  

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Creepy old guys, no surprise see it here.  
These girls don’t need abuse of any type from anyone.

• Like 5

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr   
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

My cousin I play with gets a little creepy with cart girls and someone are in high school and I called him out on it .. I was like relax you Creep .. he was like when your my age and been married as long as I have blah blah blah … I was like yeah your still a creep

• Like 8

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

4 minutes ago, Nolan220 said:

My cousin I play with gets a little creepy with cart girls and someone are in high school and I called him out on it .. I was like relax you Creep .. he was like when your my age and been married as long as I have blah blah blah … I was like yeah your still a creep

Yup, a Creep.

• Like 5

Rick

Left Hand, 

3 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Yup, a Creep.

Big creep .. I stopped playing with him 

• Like 5

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I might catch some pushback here for being a party Kill. 

But I was talking to one of our young beverage cart drivers today.   Shes 22 the nicest and sweetest young woman you can meet.  Snd yes she is an attractive blonde.  But doesn’t flaunt her looks in the way she dresses or acts. 

As I usually do I asked her how the group was she worked   It was a 128 person fundraiser for a boating club.   She kind rolled her eyes and said.  It was Ok   At first I thought maybe low tips as it’s is a bunch of guys who when they come into the bar are notoriously (frugal).  
I said, oh poor tippers huh?   She said well that was expected.  I then asked   Did they behave themselves at least.  She said it depends on what you mean behave and laughed.   By now I was a bit worried   I said   Nobody put there hands on you or anything did they.    She said, well yeah, just a few creepy hugs that they Insisted on and lingered a bit too long. 
I apologized and said I would speak to the leader of the group.  She said, well yeah thats who it was.   But don’t worry. I know it comes with the territory.   But the comments were getting tiresome and by the end of the day more over the line.

One example she gave me was a guy—-in his 70’s or so, holding out a hand of dollar bills and said, you get one of these for each button that comes undone 🤦

I’m thinking.  Really grandpa a whole dollar.  What do you think this is Senior Day at the strip Club. 

She said there were more of those and guys taking pictures as she was getting drinks out of the cart (bending over) 

I mean really guys. I get it. I certainly don’t mind being waited on by a pretty woman with a nice personality.   But never take it beyond just being friendly and classy to her and most of all thanking her for being out there with some drinks.

Can’t these #**%^+ realize they probably have granddaughters like her.   Shes just trying to do her job make a little money before she goes back to school. 

I know younger guys in their 20’s can be out of line aswell.  But at least they are the same age and the creepiness factor isn’t as high.

So just don’t be that guy!  Please! 

Could not agree more. 💯 don’t be that guy.

• Like 1

Ping CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

Ping G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

PXG 0341 3 wood 15° w/Project X Even Flow Blue

PXG 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide 

Ping G410 Crossover 23° w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

PXG 0211 5 - GW w/True Temper Elevate 95

Callaway MD3 54°/12° S Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Callaway MD3 58°/09° W Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Evnroll ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Review

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Review

Kirkland Signature v2.0

Clicgear 3.5+

Knowing these young girls are maybe 18 or 19, I get sick to my stomach. My older daughter is 13, and her being 18-19 isn't far off. I can't imagine being gross to someone so young who is just trying to do her job. 

• Like 4

When my wife asked if I wanted to leave Maine and move to where she grew up, I couldn't say no to Pinehurst, NC. I honestly don't spend much money on golf equipment, but I'm constantly reading reviews in case I ever get ready to buy

I swing left handed and have been the State of Maine Left Hander's champion since 1997, the last year they held the tournament. I'm currently a 6.3 handicap. Trying to get lower, but my gut gets in the way.

WITB

Driver: :taylormade-small: R11 9 degree turned 1 degree lower (Bought since it was on sale at Dick's)

Irons: :titelist-small: 990's S300 Stiff shafts bought when I was in college. (Received a personal use discount, otherwise would've stuck with my Hogan Edge's)

3 Wood: :callaway-small: GBB Epic 15 degree (only club newer than 5 years in the bag)

52/56/60 :taylormade-small: Z Spin wedges (heck of a deal $100 for all 3 at Dick's in 2013)

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot XG SRT (bought because I won credit for a long drive in 2010)

1 minute ago, JeremyD said:

Knowing these young girls are maybe 18 or 19, I get sick to my stomach. My older daughter is 13, and her being 18-19 isn't far off. I can't imagine being gross to someone so young who is just trying to do her job. 

Yup, just talked to 2 of our Gdaughters 19 & 16.  We have a third Gdaughter 17.  

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

I don't know if it's just a guy trying to show his buddies he's cool, or if he thinks he is gonna get lucky with a young lady trying  to make some money for college. But they are just inappropriate jerks no matter what the their age is. There is no reason for this. Be respectful, thank her, and tip her. 

• Like 5

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi1 10* Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: 939x 5 hybrid

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (6 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I might catch some pushback here for being a party Kill. 

But I was talking to one of our young beverage cart drivers today.   Shes 22 the nicest and sweetest young woman you can meet.  Snd yes she is an attractive blonde.  But doesn’t flaunt her looks in the way she dresses or acts. 

As I usually do I asked her how the group was she worked   It was a 128 person fundraiser for a boating club.   She kind rolled her eyes and said.  It was Ok   At first I thought maybe low tips as it’s is a bunch of guys who when they come into the bar are notoriously (frugal).  
I said, oh poor tippers huh?   She said well that was expected.  I then asked   Did they behave themselves at least.  She said it depends on what you mean behave and laughed.   By now I was a bit worried   I said   Nobody put there hands on you or anything did they.    She said, well yeah, just a few creepy hugs that they Insisted on and lingered a bit too long. 
I apologized and said I would speak to the leader of the group.  She said, well yeah thats who it was.   But don’t worry. I know it comes with the territory.   But the comments were getting tiresome and by the end of the day more over the line.

One example she gave me was a guy—-in his 70’s or so, holding out a hand of dollar bills and said, you get one of these for each button that comes undone 🤦

I’m thinking.  Really grandpa a whole dollar.  What do you think this is Senior Day at the strip Club. 

She said there were more of those and guys taking pictures as she was getting drinks out of the cart (bending over) 

I mean really guys. I get it. I certainly don’t mind being waited on by a pretty woman with a nice personality.   But never take it beyond just being friendly and classy to her and most of all thanking her for being out there with some drinks.

Can’t these #**%^+ realize they probably have granddaughters like her.   Shes just trying to do her job make a little money before she goes back to school. 

I know younger guys in their 20’s can be out of line aswell.  But at least they are the same age and the creepiness factor isn’t as high.

So just don’t be that guy!  Please! 

Some guys can ruin it for the rest of us who actually respect women and its no wonder why so many women think that all men are creepy jerks.

• Like 7

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Definitely agree with all the sentiment here. I too have called out a couple of my buddies in the past when I felt they were over the line.  

• Like 8

:titelist-small: TSR2 10.0 HZRDUS Red CB 6.0 

:titelist-small: TSiR2 10.0  Tensei Blue X ink 55g 

:titelist-small: TSR2 16.5 PX Evenflow 5.5 60 g 

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T200 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

55 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Yup, just talked to 2 of our Gdaughters 19 & 16.  We have a third Gdaughter 17.  

My oldest daughter just turned 15.  Luckily, I look like I want to fight all the time apparently. 😂  As soon as someone gives a look in her direction I just look back at them… they walk away.

I refuse to put up with any of that BS.  

• Like 8