Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

13 minutes ago, juspoole said:

Golf wise - very close.  I jog 15 - 20 miles per week and have gotten most of my speed back, but my stamina is still lacking.  I'll have to stop at times around the 2 mile mark to restretch.  

I've not attempted basketball or tennis at this point and will still wait a while for those.  Also, I've been care not to do much jumping or "fast twitch" effort for the most part.

So in my mind, I'm probably around 75% - 80% recovered.  Don't get me started on the atrophy.  Still a lot of strengthening to do in my calve as well.

Hey, you're running, playing golf and moving the right direction 👍.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

2 hours ago, tchat07 said:

Alright played today and have two questions out of it:

1. Whenever you are playing with a 4-some do you play different tees or for pace of play purposes do you play the same tees? I ask this more as a do you move up.

2. Does anyone else struggle with "casual" rounds? I feel like going and just playing with friends or a random group I struggle being focused and scoring well

I play within my comfort zone. If the other three are playing whites at 6500 or less im fine with that. If I'm playing with a group playing the senior tees I'm good with that as well. Im old enough and enjoy hitting different clubs into the greens. If they are playing blues I just tell them I'm playing up one. I'm not long enough or young enough to play from the back any more. Can I, yes, but it isn't as enjoyable for me. It hurts to much at the end of the round. 

I don't struggle with casual rounds. I always try to play my best no matter the circumstances. You only need to focus for a very short period of time. The most distractions are on the tee box and the green. Once your off the tee your group is going different directions. Worst case there is one person with you if you took a cart. I usually just go as a single and if I get paired up, its  ok. I just got used to tuning out distractions. When it's my turn to hit or putt I get in the zone. Do my pre shot routine, focus on the target, practice swing, then step up and swing. Focus over. 

One thing I do struggle with is captains choice / scrambles. Since  I'm usually one of the better players in the group they always want me last. Someone hits a good one in the fairway then they want me to pound one out there. Or no one did well and they all turn and say no pressure but we need you. I always hold my tongue. So much want to say OK captain obvious. There is no added pressure, I always try to do my best. But I am just beat to crap at the end.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

Hang in there,  you are doing things that are uncomfortable and it will take some time to incorporate those new things into your swing.  

Thanks for the encouragement cnosil!

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

On 8/13/2021 at 5:05 PM, Ben_Howell34 said:

I will say the heat and humidity was brutal which did not help the grip on the driver. 

I used to struggle with this but I have found 3 things to be really helpful.

1. Wash your grips after every 2-3 rounds. Take a wet towel and scrub. Then a dry towel and scrub. You can even take dish soap and brush to them to give them some new life, but make sure that they get a good rinse and dry to make sure all the soap is off.

2. When I play, I bring 2 towels. One only for cleaning clubs and the other for my arms, hands, and face. The arm/hand towel, I wet one end of it before teeing off. I religiously wipe down my hands and arms with the wet end to clean off the sweat, then I dry my hands and wipe down my grip with the dry end. This gives me a nice dry grip for my next swing.

3. Rotate gloves. Hang them in your cart. Never put them in your back pocket. Put your glove on only right before a shot and then immediately take it off. 

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

Played Friday afternoon and had the best front 9 in a LONG TIME…..4 pars, 4 bogeys and a birdie for a 3 over 39!

Standing over my tee shot on 10 and the golf gods said “not so fast my friend!” And it started pouring down!!! We sat under a tree for 45 minutes trying to wait it out but then the lightning got really close and we had to call it ☹️

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

10 hours ago, TBS said:

I used to struggle with this but I have found 3 things to be really helpful.

1. Wash your grips after every 2-3 rounds. Take a wet towel and scrub. Then a dry towel and scrub. You can even take dish soap and brush to them to give them some new life, but make sure that they get a good rinse and dry to make sure all the soap is off.

2. When I play, I bring 2 towels. One only for cleaning clubs and the other for my arms, hands, and face. The arm/hand towel, I wet one end of it before teeing off. I religiously wipe down my hands and arms with the wet end to clean off the sweat, then I dry my hands and wipe down my grip with the dry end. This gives me a nice dry grip for my next swing.

3. Rotate gloves. Hang them in your cart. Never put them in your back pocket. Put your glove on only right before a shot and then immediately take it off. 

Good tips. I actually usually do 2 and 3 but somehow I lost my extra glove. 

I have never washed my grips. That’s a good tip. I don’t really struggle with any grips besides driver, and I got the driver regripped not too long ago and that’s helped tremendously. Just this round being at the beach the humidity was insane, so on 2-3 holes I struggled with the grip off the tee. 

My irons are old and somewhat of a mixed bag. Hoping to get some new ones at some point (probably after a few more lessons) and when I do I will get those regripped as well. 

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

15 hours ago, tchat07 said:

1. Whenever you are playing with a 4-some do you play different tees or for pace of play purposes do you play the same tees? I ask this more as a do you move up.

2. Does anyone else struggle with "casual" rounds? I feel like going and just playing with friends or a random group I struggle being focused and scoring well

1. No. I play from around 6100-6200.

2. Not really, because all my rounds are fairly casual.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

6 hours ago, TBT said:

Standing over my tee shot on 10 and the golf gods said “not so fast my friend!” And it started pouring down!!! We sat under a tree for 45 minutes trying to wait it out but then the lightning got really close and we had to call it

Same thing happened to me last Sunday. It's looking good for @CWilson216 and me today though.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

15 hours ago, tchat07 said:

I'll play whichever tees the group feels most comfortable playing.

My thought is this...I am no longer competing, I want to enjoy the round and if that means we can all stand on the same tee and gas it up then that is far more valuable than playing a certain tee.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

4 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I'll play whichever tees the group feels most comfortable playing.

My thought is this...I am no longer competing, I want to enjoy the round and if that means we can all stand on the same tee and gas it up then that is far more valuable than playing a certain tee.

I think this is why I love walking so much, not only do I typically play better but it allows you to still chit chat alllllll round. You end up hitting in spots as all the guys throughout the round, it’s like multiple conversations going regardless of tee box. With a ride on you rely on being on the same tee because you don’t have those conversations otherwise.

love walking lol

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Overall I played well. Went back to my old irons and hit them significantly better. Had a blow up hole where I hit a pull draw on a par 3 and had a poor lie. Three chips later I was on the green for a two putt triple. Drove the ball well today considering the rough was fairly manageable. Short game could definitely use some work. 

Screenshot_20210815-095139.png

Screenshot_20210815-095136.png

• Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 8° Accra FX2.0 250 M4
  • PXG 5 wood turned 4 wood hzrd black
  • PXG 3 Hybrid hzrd black
  • Taylormade 2019 P790's KBS Tour S 4-5
  • PXG 0211 ST 6-GW
  • Vokey 54/58° sm8 
  • Mizuno Mcraft 3

Had another good round today. I put the Maxfli Tour and Tour X in play. I'll post more about that in the testing thread later today.  So cutting to the chase, I had two birdies and a bogey on the front and three birdies and a bogey on the back for another round of 68. I'm lighting it up this season. Can I last till December playing at this level? Who knows. But a shout out to the golf gods this season! Thanks for the memories. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Played today and not as good yesterday. Though this course was far wetter than yesterday's round, and I hope they didn't mow the fairways in a few days. Just a local course with my buddy and his wife. I didn't really keep score but I think it was in the 82-84 range. Only 1 birdie and 1 double.

The course itself was...interesting. It's about 15 minutes away from my house and I've played 9 a few times at it, but today was the first time playing 18, and the blue tees.

So as I mentioned the fairways were long. Not plush or grown in, just long. I'm hoping this means they just haven't been able to mow in the last few days. Unfortunately, there was crab grass all over, fairways too. Some of the blue tees were tucked back in a chute, which was a nice feel (and messed with me a bit) but a lot of the big trees have over grown with limbs sticking out into the fairway or hanging right in front of the tee box so you couldn't even use half of it. The par 3 17th, I couldn't even see the flag from the tee as there was a pine tree about 20 years in front that blocked the left third of the green. Trim it back. Also the course is listed at 6985, but when I measured it on Google Earth, it came out to under 6400.

To  top it off, this is the sign that greets you as you drive in. The audacity....

Hilliard_Lakes_logo.jpg

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

19 hours ago, tchat07 said:

Funny, I’ve been thinking about this one. I’ve had rounds with friends and family where I’d spend the first few holes having a great game, then realizing that I was being less than sociable. And then my game would go to pot. Not sure what to do about it. I don’t want to be rude. On the other hand, I don’t want to ignore it when I’m on a roll.

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°
PUTTER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png KING GRANDSPORT 35

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO WHITE/BLUE ICE
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

22 hours ago, tchat07 said:

I play the tees I want to. My home course is around 6600. When I'm playing well I'll stretch it out, if not, I'll move up. Especially if conditions are sub optimal or if it's a new course.

If it's a casual round, I just don't keep score. I'll note the birdies or a good par save, but then I can ignore the rest. I just focus on hitting good shots and ignore the rest. Tbh don't play enough of these.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

56/51:105

39 putts  4 three putts (two of those should have been two putts max)

two pars  

8 penalties from the tee game  

was my neighbors birthday round and his wife treated us to 18 at Pumpkin Ridge Ghost creek. He shot an 80 which for him he felt like he could have been a 76. First round out with the max ls and it was a disaster. Some heely but mostly great face contact (center high), just poor path. Again, the range prior was great. I need to make the range more like the course and in grain I can swing the sane way when it comes to the tee. At points it felt like I forgot how to swing the driver. Need to put some time in with it. Had one good drive of 280. Sadly fatted a wedge and needed to chip. Then two putted.  Lost too many balls. Had some decent iron play. Short game stunk. Greens were like putting on carpet except you couldn’t get good reads. Had a great pitch (105 yard out) after I had to take a drop from a dried water hazard. You can see my pitch mark below and where the ball ended up. Overall a frustrating yet fun time. Was my first time out in three weeks. 

59D0A443-7895-4F0F-B6E7-99D6A9593E0C.jpeg

AEF476FA-CF3B-47C0-981E-951C75549C7F.jpeg

EBC1C216-B2E8-40E1-B667-37D1070A4223.jpeg

B8BD1AAE-2EDE-4962-B582-C1DEF75B8258.jpeg

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

4 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

My iron game is trash right now, just horrible. 

Ball then turf grasshopper. We schooled do a scrabble. My iron game and your driving should do us well. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

9 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Ball then turf grasshopper. We schooled do a scrabble. My iron game and your driving should do us well. 

Yeah, but I am living in block city

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

normal Sunday round; hot and humid and by the 15th hole I was pretty worn out.  Ball striking is still pretty good; putting seems to be continuing down the mediocre path.   Did a little experimentation today; based podcasts and metrics I have been reading my goal was to be pin high or past on every hole.  Essentially the thought process is to hit your 80% percentile for shot dispersion and not always be short.   Ended up short siding myself long a couple of times, but I think the approach is beneficial and results in shorter putts.    

42/40:82.  8 FW, 9 GIR, 38 putts.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Shot a 78 (+6) yesterday.  Hit the ball well.  Rolled in a couple putts.  First and last time playing this local course, but it was a last minute decision to go out.  Maybe 13-14 actual golf holes.  Lost a couple strokes due to not knowing the course and a few more due to poor conditions around the green.  5+ hour round as people didn't know you could talk and drive a golf cart at the same time, which was very frustrating.  BUT, it was some good golfing weather so I'm glad I was able to sneak a round in! 

Bag: Big Max Dri Lite Summit Black/Red
Driver: Callaway GBB Epic - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green Small Batch "Hulk"
3 Wood: Callaway Epix Max - Aldila Ascent Red 
2 Iron: TaylorMade Stealth UDI - LA Golf A Series Hybrid
4-AW Irons: TaylorMade P790 - KBS Tour 120g Stiff (1/4" long, 2* upright)
54* & 58* Wedges: Callaway Jaws MD5
Putter: Mizuno M Craft I Blue
Ball: Vice Pro Plus