Anyone Ever Try a JumboMax Grip?

Our Sponsors

John please tell me those aren't slippers you're wearing made to resemble golf shoes. :(

and by the way... try that grip on a driver.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

The new design that Barbajo put on is far superior to the original model.

The initial idea behind the grips was the sized allowed the grip to lower and allow for great hand action/ movement.

whatever your belief.

The grip is heavier than a regular grip for sure. However the weight of the club moves to the hands and you can track the club that way.

They have a sm grip that Jumbo users will certainly like. The XL hmmmmm I dunno

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg ACCRA tour Z GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - 33" 3 deg loft 70 lie, lrg slight line slightly toe hang

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

I know a few people that got to try these out and they absolutely hated them

I was one of them. Had them on my driver, 7 iron and PW. Loved it on the wedge but hated it on the other clubs. Never could consistently square up the face with the driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have been using them for a few years on all my clubs and they are great. I do have bigger hands so I don't have to grip as hard. I just had to replace my 1st gen grip on my driver because I wore it out. I don't know about distance or accuracy as I'm a weekend warrior and struggle with both on a regular basis. (I'm 61) If you are in doubt, just try one to start with. I would suggest small and go from there as far as the sizes go, unless you have really big hands. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you have found that using a fat grip on your putter works for you to keep your hands quiet, try a jumbomax on your SW/LW or whatever club rarely has a full swing. I use one on my 58* wedge and it has cured my chipping yips and made me deadly from 75yrds in.