HoosierGolfer

Truett (T.P.) Mills and Spalding Numbering System

Addicts!!!!

Second that motion.

I try not to buy too many clubs or putters. I am addicted enough to golfing. I can't keep my old clubs and buy other clubs. But these pictures sure do make it hard. Nice pics and collection.

I am looking to purchase one of these (left-handed)... are certain ones, based on the series/year more valuable?

Thanks.

None of these have much value. These were mass produced often with cheap metal. Retail on most of these was $25 or less in the day. Great historical designs though.

I am looking to purchase one of these (left-handed)... are certain ones, based on the series/year more valuable?

Thanks.

None have any real value. I would say $15/$25 would be tops for any of these. All with the exception of the very last models were mass produced and thousands were produced. These will keep coming to the surface for may years to come.

Thanks for the info. I currently own a #1 and #9 they were left over from when my friend closed up his golf shop. They sat on the shelf there for a couple of years. I cleaned the #9 up and put a new grip on it a while back. It is the back up to my beloved Ping Anser that I have had since 1974. You have kinda gotten me interested in trying to find more of them since they are off the beaten path and sorta cheap.

I'm putting with a Mizuno TP Mills #4...I love it. Cameron took a lot of ideas from TP Mills...

He did take a couple of idea's of T.P's. If he thinks he "improved" them as he often states, he really is a mixed up guy.