Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

25 putts! That's amazing!

I had 28 a few rounds ago which I liked, and then 30 with the new putter, and I putted well.

I guess I better get closer to the pin!

Anything around 32 I'm happy with. I got lucky and had two chip ins (one 4 Iron which I love around the greens and one putt from off the green which fell) couldn't help but laugh, really fun round and many entertaining shots. Thank goodness I can putt. Lipped lipped out on one and overread two others that were very makable but those are the breaks!

What's the putter?!890365665.png1887617582.png

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

... I wish I could bottle what I have had for the last 2 rounds. Only got to play 16 holes Monday due to rain but was 5 under with no bogies. Went back to the same course today with only a gentle breeze and I decided to play the back tees at 6677 which is not too long but gave the course a different look as I usually play the second tees in at 6357. 

... Started off holing a 30 footer for birdie on #1. Then hit it to 2 feet on #2 for another birdie. Lipped out on #3 for what would have been 3 in a row but birdied the 191 yd par 3 #4. Kinda felt like the preacher in Caddyshack at this point and came back to earth trying to bust a big drive that hooked around some trees and hit a blind hybrid shot from 221 that ended up pin high to the right of the green in deep rough and I could not get up and down. Made par on the next hole and birdied #7 a par 5 where again I hit a 95 knockdown 52* wedge to 2 feet. Hit it into the sand on the next par 3 and got up and down and on #9 hit a big drive leaving me 85 in and ... yup ... hit my 52* to about 2 feet for my 5th birdie on the front.

... Here the day gets weird. As we came to the tee at 10 a guy was hitting his second shot and duffed it a few feet. Then did it again. Then somehow managed to hit it dead left into the heather, dropped another ball and followed that with a 110 yd shot. 4some that started on the back 9 and we asked politely if we could play thru as there were 2 open holes in front of them and they said no?!?! I do not believe I have even seen a 4some or been in a 4some that did not let a much faster 2some thru with open holes in front of them. So we walked past them to the 11th and teed off. One of the guys actually waved at us as we walked down the 11th fairway. What a weird day!

... I had 3 pars in a row lipping out another birdie on 13. Hit another knockdown 52* on #14 a 562yd par 5 but this time a good 8 feet and made the birdie putt. Pulled a 4 iron on #15, a 201 yd uphill par 3 and hit the pin with my pitch shot and it sat right on the lip mocking me. Par on the next and the last hole is a 502yd uphill par 5 and I hit a 58* out of the rough from 45yds to about 10 feet and looked like the putt was going in but juuuuust missed as it slid off the volcano'ed hole late in the day. All that was left was to play the 10th that I had skipped due to the most inconsiderate golfers I have even encountered. I pulled my drive in the deep rough but had a decent lie, and from 95 yds came up short of the green and buried in the thick grass where the water runs off the green. I had to hit a big flop to a pin only 25 feet away and it came out nice and high, hit and turned right and toward the hole, then dropped in. I think the Golf Gods were looking out for me. 

... So I start adding up my score and was surprised to find out I shot a 66, tying my lowest round and just 1 stroke short of my age. If that chip had dropped on 15. If that putt had fallen on 18. if, If and IF ... the mantra of every golfer that has ever played the game. :unsure:  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Set my new record for consecutive birdies today with four! I was -5 through six today.

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

My second round this week...well the wife and kids are out of town so that's the only reason. Played pretty good my driving was terrible and I have this fade on every shot cant draw the ball at all anymore...I am concerned about this even though my scores are better. Shot a 79.SmartSelect_20180628-122734_18Birdies.jpeg20180627_152206.jpeg20180627_150846.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Played The University of Kentucky Wildcat course today with the son of my High School Friend. He shot a 92 and I shot 45/43:88 on a 5853 Par 71. I had one Birdie today, 285 yd Par 4. My Buddy could not play due to spine injury but he rode with us for 9 holes and putted. We have been playing every year for the past 10 years, so he did not want to miss. This weekend is our 50th High School Reunion.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Shot like crap today, but managed to stay one shot out of the 80's

Horrid front- just couldn't ever get going...+7 thru 10

Oh well, can't shoot good every round I guess

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Played The University of Kentucky Wildcat course today with the son of my High School Friend. He shot a 92 and I shot 45/43:88 on a 5853 Par 71. I had one Birdie today, 285 yd Par 4. My Buddy could not play due to spine injury but he rode with us for 9 holes and putted. We have been playing every year for the past 10 years, so he did not want to miss. This weekend is our 50th High School Reunion.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

My 50th H.S. reunion was 3 years ago.  Got word that this year we are now having annual reunions with multiple classes because each class reunion was getting too small.  Guess it's the nature of things.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I turned it around yesterday at the University of Michigan's Radrick Farms course (Pete Dye's first design) and had a really good round. 80 (40/40). I lost two balls off the tee left, and I three-putted two of the last four greens. Could've been a special round! I hit my irons well, wedges were good, just couldn't make any putts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Men's League - 9 hole match play. My partner and I lost the first 3 holes , halved the next 2 and won the last 4 to win the match by 1. Phew the pressure was on after the first 3. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Golf league match last night. My 9 hole handicap on this course was a 1. First hole, flew the green and could never find the ball took a double . Second hole pushed my approach about 20 yards right managed bogey after a poor pitch. Got it together for the next few holes until I started missing greens; had absolutely no distance control on the short pitches, everything was ending up way past the hole. Guess that is better than the chunks I was having earlier this season but ended up 9 over on a course where I only hit my driver once and hit irons off the tees since the longest par 4 was 348 yards

3 doubles, 3 bogeys, 3 pars

3 fairways, 2 greens, 13 putts.

team lost by 3 strokes; obviously my play was to blame. Need to stop this downward spiral or poor play that I have been in.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Was a sub for a customer league last night. Started out rough especially since I had to play a 30 HDCP, of course . Ended up winning 15-5. Should have been a blow out, but I had a snowman, on the first hole. Then struggled with the speed of the green on a couple others. Course actually was partly under water last week. All in all felt good to win.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Played early 9 holes little warm but nice morning, 41, 1 bird and 4 horrible putts 2 for birds other 2 to save par.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Played 1st round in over a week as Ive been out exploring the backcountry of Oregon. Course was slow which is good for me. Shot 82 but putted horribly with 3 or 4 3 putts. Struck ball well all day but no touch since not touching xlubs for 8 or 9 days.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Shot 42-42 for a 12 over 84. Worst part is that I took 8 penalty shots!!! But I set my personal record with 27 putts. Chipped in on #1 for birdie, so that helps on the putting stats. Always have that “what could've been” after every round.

CobraConnectChallenge3

Mixed Couples Scramble last night - we took first place net - won $60. Which of course I immediately spent in the pro shop  :D

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Mixed Couples Scramble last night - we took first place net - won $60. Which of course I immediately spent in the pro shop :D

You spent in Pro Shop or “We” spent in Pro Shop

Rick

Left Hand, 

Mixed Couples Scramble last night - we took first place net - won $60. Which of course I immediately spent in the pro shop  :D

What is "mixed couples"?  Or are you being PC?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

What is "mixed couples"? Or are you being PC?

I'm not sure in Tony's case but the “mixed couple” meant that your playing partner was not your spouse. That way you can get yelled at by someone else's spouse if you lose

Rick

Left Hand, 

I got to play a round of golf with the wife yesterday late afternoon. She shot her best round ever with an 87! She shot 41 on the front with a 4 putt and a tap in birdie that was almost a hole in one. I got it around in 70 hitting only 8 greens. It was fun knowing she was playing well and trying to stay out of her way.

The course added some stars for the holiday weekend on our par 3 5th hole. It's a very nice touch.

IMG_7835.JPG

IMG_7832.JPG

IMG_7831.JPG

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

I got to play a round of golf with the wife yesterday late afternoon. She shot her best round ever with an 87! She shot 41 on the front with a 4 putt and a tap in birdie that was almost a hole in one. I got it around in 70 hitting only 8 greens. It was fun knowing she was playing well and trying to stay out of her way.

The course added some stars for the holiday weekend on our par 3 5th hole. It's a very nice touch.

attachicon.gifIMG_7835.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7832.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7831.JPG

Great pics and it's always cool when the boss Lady is playing well!   It looks like ya'll had an awesome time.  

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I played really well today considering my hip joint is going south on me.   39 / 41 = 81.   I'm bagging some irons that should be illegal  ;) however more on that subject later..........

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Did 9 yesterday and played pretty darn good overall, though my putting is now MIA... :wacko:

Most of my ball strikes were solid and I had good control overall, just too many flippin' 3 & 4 putts!!!! :angry: Posted a 52 and lost by 1-stroke. Great time with my bud Dave who played hooky from work with me and insisted he pay for everything...AGAIN! :huh: Love that guy, but I gotta beat him to the clubhouse next time so I can repay him next time...

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I'm not sure in Tony's case but the “mixed couple” meant that your playing partner was not your spouse. That way you can get yelled at by someone else's spouse if you lose

Our 'mixed couples' is a foursome consisting of 2 men and 2 women. May or may not be your significant other. FYI no 'swinging' involved other than golf clubs  :D  We also call it 'hit and giggle' as even though it's competitive we try to have fun (no yelling). 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

My wife and I played today with absolutely beautiful weather; sunny 80* with a slight breeze.  On the putting green I knew that I would not be putting well today.  Just had no touch for speed or the line, but I only had one 3-putt.  I shot 82 with just one lucky birdie on the par 3 #17. Tee shot with a wedge hit the top of a tree and end up 2 inches behind the cup.

However, today was not about my golf game.  My wife was playing lights out until the last 3 holes.  She finished the round double bogey, bogey, double bogey and still posted an 84.  She was so pissed; she thought this round was her best chance to break 80 for the first time.  

How did I play?

Horribly!

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Shot an even 100 today. My best round is a 97 so that's not too bad. The worst part is I had a 45 on the back 9. Why can't I do that for all 18? Ha.

I admittedly rushed on the front 9 as we played through some groups and that still makes me nervous. But I shot fairly well and my chipping game was in point. Just need to work on those blasted 3 putts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Was +5 after the turn with 2 doubles and feeling pretty decent after scrambling with success, which is usually a weak part of my game. Played a decently tight course, not too long at just under 6400, but narrow and lined with trees. Completely gassed out and shot +9 on the back for an 86, yikes. Driver is drawing too much, or I'm blocking it right, need to do some range work.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

87 on new to me course. Stroked the ball well and hit quite a few GIRs, but 5 3 putts. Snowman and 3 doubles. Greens were tough with every putt sloped, false fronts, and big breaks.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

In a word, terrible. To add to the misery, as a single, it was just over a 5 hour round. :(

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!