Testers Wanted! Takomo Long Game Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, Cfhandyman said:

Good morning all, so what was more surprising to you this past weekend.

1.  The sheer greed of the NFL and there essentially pay per view playoff game.

2.  The deep freeze weather most of the country is experiencing.

3.  Dallas and Cleveland getting blown out or Detroit finally winning a playoff game.  

4.  Buffalo “snowball” game being postponed due to too much snow. 

image.png.b2bf280587d3ac2d1571e38f7862640d.png

5.  Oh, it’s Monday and I forgot to go to work, once I looked out the window. Oh wait, it’s a holiday today and I’m going back to bed.

Hopefully, the game will be played today. Have a great day and stay warm and safe. 

Having had to work for ole Jerry back in the day…. Will not be a happy place in Jerry World. 

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Good morning all and TGIM! (I had an old boss that used to say that at our 9AM weekly meetings)

As luck would have it this is actually my 5000th post here on MGS.

I'm so grateful to have found this community and now to be part of the forum staff too.  There really isn't a better forum on the internet and this thread alone is proof of that!

Looking forward to the next milestone and the continued growth of this community in our little corner of the internet here!

Cheers all!

Congratulations on #5000... looking forward to many more!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

17 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Good morning all and TGIM! (I had an old boss that used to say that at our 9AM weekly meetings)

As luck would have it this is actually my 5000th post here on MGS.

I'm so grateful to have found this community and now to be part of the forum staff too.  There really isn't a better forum on the internet and this thread alone is proof of that!

Looking forward to the next milestone and the continued growth of this community in our little corner of the internet here!

Cheers all!

Congratulations and well done. 

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg