tommc23

Stanley Cup

And if it counts for anything, generally speaking hockey players are usually genuinely nice guys and great with the fans and community. Much moreso than NFL, NBA or MLB....at least in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I've met Ovechkin multiple times and he's always nice and accommodating

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Way to go Bolts!

It's back to Tampa now, right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I've met Ovechkin multiple times and he's always nice and accommodating

I second this! Met him years ago and was one of the nicest guys. Although, the only NHLer I've met that wasnt very friendly was Patrick Roy, he took a picture with me so I cant complain but compared to some of the others, he was standoffish. 

• Like 1

After reading through this thread I might be the only one but....LETS GO JACKETS!!!

This is been an AWESOME series so far. I've hardly slept all week with the long games but man has it been worth it.

• Like 2

Yep

Yup! Saturday at 3 pm on NBC! Let's go Bolts!

After reading through this thread I might be the only one but....LETS GO JACKETS!!!

This is been an AWESOME series so far. I've hardly slept all week with the long games but man has it been worth it.

Not necessarily a Jackets fan but I do like Tortorella. I grew up with his son Nick. Coach Torts is such a good dude and brought us our first cup in 04 in Tampa!

I wouldn't mind seeing the Jackets do well!

• Like 1

Yup! Saturday at 3 pm on NBC! Let's go Bolts!

Awesome, let's get the win in Tampa and get some rest.

And if it counts for anything, generally speaking hockey players are usually genuinely nice guys and great with the fans and community. Much moreso than NFL, NBA or MLB....at least in my experience.

I don't know. Our baseball players, Rays, do a great job in the community as do the Lightning. The Bucs never seem to come to St Pete but they are out and about in Tampa.

We hear about the schmucks of course. I think for the most part professional athletes are as normal as you can be for guys in their 20's and 30's who make a boatload of money. They generally understand their responsibility to the community, their organization and sport better than the average person their age. Certainly better than I did.

I might add that the PGA and LPGA players who live in our area are very involved in the Community also. Brittany is amazing with kids.

• Like 1

Boooooooooo! Caps will take it now!

That one hurt last night. We looked tired and unorganized. Here's to hoping for a better performance Saturday!

That one hurt last night. We looked tired and unorganized. Here's to hoping for a better performance Saturday!

Have to say that the blue jackets are a good team, and as a Pens fan I'd rather play the Caps! You guys are about 1-2 years and 1-2 guys shy of a very very scary team

And the flyers made this a series again after a few heart attacks during the game

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LETS GO LIGHTNING! {Insert Claps Here}⚡️

LETS GO LIGHTNING! {Insert Claps Here} ⚡️

• Like 2

Wow Caps. Gotta admit the Blue Jackets played the better game. But the Caps finally put the heat on in OT with so many point blank opportunities. Finally got one through.

• Like 3

And the Lightning get to rest tonight after defeating the Devils 3 to 1 in 5 games. Go Bolts!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Wow Caps. Gotta admit the Blue Jackets played the better game. But the Caps finally put the heat on in OT with so many point blank opportunities. Finally got one through.

I hated seeing the Caps win that game. But what an overtime!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I hated seeing the Caps win that game. But what an overtime!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll take them anyway we can get them. But the last 3 minutes of the 3rd period and the OT, were edge of your seat stuff!!