ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

Another 60° day, then back to the 20s all week. I hope Punxsutawney Phil was right, because I'm over winter.

2 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:

Going to the golf course today....YAY!

Taking a sledge as it's closed yet again for snow and ice...BOO!

Just back- just me my boy and the dug on the course- I'm soaking, cold and sore from falling 😂

great fun though and the dog loved it 🐻

48 and felt hotter wore a t shirt dog training with snow on the ground.

Time for us to get blasted, I guess.  

Winter Storm Warning!  4-6" of snow (a lot for us)... winds 25-35 mph... temp down to 10º by tomorrow night.

I knew I should have stayed in Phoenix for another week!!!

Last Wednesday it was -5* here, yesterday 55* and sunny! I'm not going to complain. 

No golf (or school or work) today in Seattle. We got 8" of snow last night, which is a lot for our area. All entitled Prius drivers are now regretting not getting AWD.

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 5

3 hours ago, GolfJunkie302 said:

No golf (or school or work) today in Seattle. We got 8" of snow last night, which is a lot for our area. All entitled Prius drivers are now regretting not getting AWD. emoji23.png

Yup, we are the same out my way. The thing people don't understand is that Chicago has 400' of elevation change over 40 miles but out here we have it in 3 blocks! Couple that with a lack of salt trucks and/or plows... After living in Baltimore for 3 years, I took the salt trucks for granted!

Worst of all I was golfing in 48 degree weather on Saturday!

• Like 1

Ice Storms... not good especially when the heavy stuff isn’t going to come down for a while. Supposed to drop down well below freezing, 2500+ without power with 8° temps over night... not good.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GolfJunkie302 said:

No golf (or school or work) today in Seattle. We got 8" of snow last night, which is a lot for our area. All entitled Prius drivers are now regretting not getting AWD. emoji23.png

Thanks for sending the snow my way!!  Temp has dropped 6 degrees in the last two hours; at noon it's 25º, snowing sideways; wind @ 38 mph... feels like 6º.

• Like 2

Thought this was too wild not to share, to show our Missouri weather is all over the place. Half the state with winter weather advisories, the other half with storm watches and tornado warnings. IMG_2582.jpg

• Like 1

Thank God for heated driving ranges. Utah just got slammed with heavy snow and it has been cold so skiing is great no golf

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It was 2º last night.  Not going to be above freezing for at least 2 weeks.  Starting tomorrow afternoon, we are getting 5-11 inches of snow over the weekend.  Guess it won't be going away for awhile.

The days are getting longer... why isn't it getting warmer?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

It was 2º last night.  Not going to be above freezing for at least 2 weeks.  Starting tomorrow afternoon, we are getting 5-11 inches of snow over the weekend.  Guess it won't be going away for awhile.

The days are getting longer... why isn't it getting warmer?

This always baffles me- we have our worst weather Jan thru March when we are heading closer to the sun and more daylight each day.

And except for a couple of weeks we've had warmer than usual temps. So far it's snowed only twice here. We're getting lots of rain - which my wife complains about. I'm happy because I don't have to shovel rain!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Well, after a very mild winter here in SW Idaho so far, February looks like we'll close out with lots of snow and cold starting later today. Predicting snow all the way through Monday here, and temps staying in the mid-to-low 30's for the foreseeable future. No more winter golf for us...

We have a northwest wind so the 50s are going and the 30s are coming back

• Like 2

Weather don’t know what to do around here. 72 yesterday’s high and 30 today. 18 this morning was a slap in the face. Gotta love working outside!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Snowed most of the day, but very small flakes.  High 25º which will be the low tonight.

I shoveled the driveway for my wife to driver her car into the garage.  Now it's snowing again, and she won't be home for another 30 minutes.  Grrr!  and Brrr!

• Like 2

My wife showed me a weather report on facebook for our area next week.  It says 12"-18" of snow likely with the possibility of up to 36"!  I laughed and told her no way we are going to get that much snow.  I sure hope I'm not wrong on that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1