2020 MGS FANTASY GOLF LEAGUE

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

FG Final.jpg

Our Sponsors

Since we (meaning ME) seem to still have questions about waivers.  I am assuming we only see players that have not been picked 4 times, so why would someone drop a player they picked up via the draft for an undrafted player?  I guess if you auto drafted that might be the case.

Oh and 1 other thing. The available player list has multiple filters. There is the all available player list, the available and playing in upcoming week, and available plus your team.

I primarily use the last two to see if there are better performing players than i currently have and I when looking for a player to fill boost a roster for a week.
  • Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* with UST Proforce V2
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :srixon-small: 765 6-AW with KBS Tour shafts
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CONGRATULATIONS 2020 MYGOLFSPY FANTASY GOLF CHAMPION APOLLOSHOWL We got everything we could've hoped for in this year's finals. In the end, one stands above the rest. It is with great honor tha

Poll Results, Their Effects on the League, and the Playoff Format Here's a quick rundown of how the polls shook out and how they affect your week-to-week team management.... Draft Date &a

Welcome to Fantasy Golf... in the year 2020! So, you've heard the siren's call and decided that this year is going to be the year you're going to take the forum by storm and earn that lovely MGS

Posted Images

So if there are multiple guys, does that mean if 2 people drop, for instance, Tiger, he will show up to be bid on twice? Or will there only be one entry, but have 2 Tigers "in stock" to purchase?

Also, love the best 4 scores format! Thanks commissioners 🙂

• Like 1

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max 10.5 Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S

3w/5w: :callaway-small: XR16 Fujikura Speeder Evo 565 S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX 4 50.10 | 54.10 | 58.09 Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5 BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

So if there are multiple guys, does that mean if 2 people drop, for instance, Tiger, he will show up to be bid on twice? Or will there only be one entry, but have 2 Tigers "in stock" to purchase?

Also, love the best 4 scores format! Thanks commissioners
I was just trying to figure out if there was a way to see how many of a player are left but couldn't find anything other than searching everybody's team to count them. If they are available you will only see the name unless I missed it somewhere.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

4 hours ago, Quigleyd said:

Being the obvious but not intended pest. Is there somewhere we can learn where to navigate the site? I looked through the thread and do not see info that would be helpful here. For example the waiver wire. Thanks again. sorry for being the dumb dumb. 

Not a dumb dumb at all. Fantrax is more complex and less user friendly than most fantasy sites. The amount of options make it hard to beat for a league like ours though.

• Like 3

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

I was just trying to figure out if there was a way to see how many of a player are left but couldn't find anything other than searching everybody's team to count them. If they are available you will only see the name unless I missed it somewhere.

I can tell you how to tell if there are 4 or not, but I haven't figured out how to get the exact amount yet.

Edit: I lied, yes I can. Click on the player and scroll far right on the tabs toward the top of their player card, until you see "Ownership." Click on the ownership tab and you can see who all owns the player. Not super efficient, but it only takes about 5-10 seconds.

• Like 5

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

I can tell you how to tell if there are 4 or not, but I haven't figured out how to get the exact amount yet.

Edit: I lied, yes I can. Click on the player and scroll far right on the tabs toward the top of their player card, until you see "Ownership." Click on the ownership tab and you can see who all owns the player. Not super efficient, but it only takes about 5-10 seconds.
Perfect. Thanks Shooter!

• Like 2

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Rough start...ended up having to autodraft (glad I did my prerankings haphazardly and quickly)...ended up with Si WOOOO Kim. My team is off to a quadbogey to start the season...

• Like 1

:taylormade-small: M2 Driver 

:taylormade-small: M2 3 Wood or  :ping-small: G410 7 Wood

:taylormade-small: 3 Hybrid or :ping-small: G Crossover 3i
:ping-small:  G410 5i-GW (White Dot, Stiff)  
:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth (54, 58) and sometimes will add a :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (62)

:ping-small: Sigma 2 Anser 
:918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Range Finder 

First trade of the year!  

• Like 3

Lol! How many trades did you send out? Have to answer quicker next time!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
I sent out a few! I still want to try to get Fowler, Wolff, among a few others.

Oh man, I dunno @blackngold_blood. Us Fowler owners are quite pleased with is -8 he put up today. Hopefully a sign of things to come!

• Like 2

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:titelist-small: 975D 10.5*

:ping-small:  Eye 2 Persimmon Woods (3/5)

:wilson_staff_small:  D7 4-GW, KBS 105

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

Oh man, I dunno [mention=55774]blackngold_blood[/mention]. Us Fowler owners are quite pleased with is -8 he put up today. Hopefully a sign of things to come!

I hope it is a sign of things to come for Rickie!

What does the gold star next to a player mean? I thought the active symbol was a green check mark?

P.S I’m always open to trades, just send me offers! 

Edited by GB13

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

What does the gold star next to a player mean? I thought the active symbol was a green check mark?

I believe it takes the place of the check mark.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I believe it takes the place of the check mark.

🤦‍♂️ahh, that’s what I thought, but I wanted to make sure there wasn’t some new stat I didn’t know about. 😆

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I just had a trade offer cancelled by Fantrax because it said a player involved in the offer was including in a different transaction.  I offered Justin Rose to Golfermarcus but apparently Fantrax terminated it when Rose was traded in the Chunks - Blackngold_blood swap.

My workaround was to resubmitt the original trade since Rose is still on my roster but it might be something to ask the Fantrax admins about.  Do they have a difficult time distinguishing owners when someone can be on 4 different teams?

• Like 4

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 10.5°, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X
Fairway Wood:  :cobra-small: F9, Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, N.S. Pro Modus3 G.O.S.T. Tour S
4 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, Fujikura ATMOS 7 Stiff
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: KING Black 50°, 54°, 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B

1 hour ago, GB13 said:

Here are some players I'm interested in.

image.png.277f5f19008707e42e93a3eb8466f028.png

Here's who I currently have on the team

image.png.2e802ed40bdf693a13c7ea5a2773c510.png

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

🤦‍♂️ahh, that’s what I thought, but I wanted to make sure there wasn’t some new stat I didn’t know about.

I just looked this morning and the check mark and star are there so that isn’t it. Now I’m really curious what the star is.

• Like 1

The star means they're counting towards your best 4, the check means they're playing in the upcoming event. With all zeros, it'll look a little funny but I expect it to sort out once events start happening. 

I guess it's good to see the check since it's more professional but a small piece of me misses the lettuce logo it used to look like. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+
.......tracked by :Arccos:

:ping-small: G410 Plus: Tensei Orange
:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 FW: Tensei Blue

:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 Hy: Fujikura Pro
:ping-small: i500 5-GW: Modus3 105
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60: KBS Tour 90
:MLA: Tour Classic Black w/ :P2-grips-logo: