Org Change: Reviews Read more... ×
Golfspy_CG2

PING Won 13 Most Wanted Awards in 2018

The great products from them continue. They have quality products in each lineup. Really shows how they are a company that looks after every level of golfer

• Like 2

I have the G400 Max and havent hit drives as consistent or as far until this driver so I can certainly understand why. 

Edited by patrickleeleep

That's awesome! Have to say my bag over the years has taken to a lot of ping clubs and I couldn't be happier with them!

• Like 1

Like was talked about on the podcast, how can Ping BEAT the G400 series?! Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

Always #1 in my book...😜! But 13? Wow, even I didn't know there were so many, though when one would pop up I'd always think; "Damn, another win for PING!" Indeed they killed it this year and let's hope that trend continues. Great gear with second-to-none customer service. What more could you ask for? I'm sold!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

Always #1 in my book...😜! But 13? Wow, even I didn't know there were so many, though when one would pop up I'd always think; "Damn, another win for PING!" Indeed they killed it this year and let's hope that trend continues. Great gear with second-to-none customer service. What more could you ask for? I'm sold!

Are going to change your name to "PING Apologist #13"? 😜

I can't say all these wins are surprising, they make a quality product, and my bag which is 100% performance based is transitioning to mostly PING. Great products, great costumer service, great company. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

As a MGS forum reviewer of one of the few products that wasn't awarded a Most Wanted (the G700 irons), I'll say this: I love my G700s, and if that's an example of a bad PING showing in a Most Wanted test, the good ones must be awesome! 🙂

• Like 4

Doesn’t surprise me. The g400 might be the best driver I’ve ever hit...and despite only golfing for 8 years....I’ve had A LOT of drivers haha.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

1 minute ago, silver & black said:

I know I'm in the minority, but I have never hit a Ping club of any kind. Maybe I should change that...lol.

You should

Edited by GB13
  • Like 1

I've been playing PING since high school in the 80's. After my most recent experience with their customer service I am a PING man for life.

Once you go PING, you never go back.

• Like 2

I’ve never really got along with much from Ping besides the S55. I’ve tried a few different shafts and I seem to spin the G400 drivers too much (at least G30, G, and G400). I sure do find that it works for a lot of other people though!

• Like 1

I'm a Mizuno irons and Titleist drivers fan. Will I change my mind?

I love Ping but why should you? Two great OEMs that produce quality products that work. Why switch?

• Like 2

As a self confessed cr@p wedge player I think I will look at the Glide 2.0 over Winter, lovely looking club and never had a Ping Wedge.

I got the current Callaways as they were forged, and I like forged for feel and sound, but it's hard to ignore MGS testing as it's the real deal.

• Like 1

I switched over to ping glide wedges this past season as I lived my Cobra trusty Rusty's but needed help the cavity design the glide wedges have helped immensly. That and added bounce they have suits my game better. Since I bought them used they are pretty worn and have had my eye on the stealth 2.0 for a while.
I'm thinking with nippon modus shafts to match the i210 in 54* ss and 58* es .... good thing Christmas is coming!

• Like 2