Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What clothing company would you be your sponsor?

ANGRYGOLFHULK

In light of all the recent apparel changes by the PGA boys, I got to thinking. If you could choose who you could have as a clothing sponsor, who would it be?

I would go with POLO (RLX or Ralph Lauren) IJP design, ADIDAS or J. Lindeberg. Currently I wear mostly those four only, because of fit and style. ADIDAS is my main brand of golfing gear because of my TMAG connection. But wouldn't it be great to never have to pay for it.....

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

I have a Nike apparel component of my staff deal, if I were to wear any other brands, I would go with Sligo or Puma.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

In light of all the recent apparel changes by the PGA boys, I got to thinking. If you could choose who you could have as a clothing sponsor, who would it be?

I would go with POLO (RLX or Ralph Lauren) IJP design, ADIDAS or J. Lindeberg. Currently I wear mostly those four only, because of fit and style. ADIDAS is my main brand of golfing gear because of my TMAG connection. But wouldn't it be great to never have to pay for it.....

They have ruined you. I would much rather you said "HULK WANT PURPLE PANTS'.

I do not care about brand of clothes but I almost always wear golfing attire.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

They have ruined you. I would much rather you said "HULK WANT PURPLE PANTS'.

I do not care about brand of clothes but I almost always wear golfing attire.

Ha. I don't have purple pants but I would wear them :)

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

This might be a tougher question than what equipment company I'd like to be on staff with...

My favorite shirts right now are from Criquet - all cotton, super soft. My favorite pants are Puma. I generally like everything from Travis Mathew, and I'm a long time Nike loyalist.

Glad no one is forcing me to make that choice.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

I'd have to say Puma for me. Just like their style and love their shoes. I'm also basing it on a single company that would provide everything from head to foot, so 2nd place would be Adidas.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I haven't worn too many different companies apparel, but right now I am really enjoying my Sub 70 shirts and pants.

In my Clicgear B3 cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart:

Rocketballz 10.5* stock stiff shaft

Adams Idea A3 Boxer 19*

TMag Rocketbladez 4i-6i

Mizuno MP53 7i-PW

Mizuno MP-R12 52*, MP-T11 56*, MP-T10 60*

Some old Odyssey putter (Don't laugh, it gets the ball in the hole nicely)

Bridgestone E6

Walking on air with my True Tours and Kentwool socks

No-one will ever have golf under his thumb. No round ever will be so good it could not have been better. Perhaps this is why golf is the greatest of games. You are not playing a human adversary; you are playing a game. You are playing old man par.

Bobby Jones

You swing your best when you have the fewest things to think about.

Bobby Jones

It would be Nike for me.

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

Its hard to pick just one company! Thats why i love supporting Golf4Her on tour! They definitely carry many of the best womens apparel companies, AND they have a Golf4Him section too! www.golf4her.com/Sara

I would have to say Nike just because the polos fit me well.and the comfort

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

john barry

Bonobos makes great pants, i aslo like express photographer pants, great colors and great fit.

Also sorry about the typo in the title. If you didn't see it then nevermind.

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Under Armour if you can find it. I live in upstate NY, so if you want to play a lot of golf, you need warm dry clothing. The Under Armour Men's Elements ColdGear Storm Golf Quarter-Zip is the best I've seen, but you can't buy it. It's sold out everywhere.

Hmm....

Mine would come down to the 6 brands that fill my closet right now:

Travis Mathew

Sub70

Sligo

Puma

Iliac

Arnie Wear

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Hmm....

Mine would come down to the 6 brands that fill my closet right now:

Travis Mathew

Sub70

Sligo

Puma

Iliac

Arnie Wear

How do you like the arnie wear? Seen some of it that looks amazing, other items not so much. How's the fit?

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Now let me see. The 2 brands that fit me perfect are Nike and Adidas. Tried some other brands like Galvin Green and Footjoy, but their polo's are just not it for me. Although I must say that the Galvin Green Waterproof jacket and trousers that I got are amazing. The same for my Footjoy waterproof suit. But for polo's and normal golf trousers it's just not my thing.

If I got to choose one out of Adidas or Nike, I would go for Adidas. Comfort wise just slightly better than Nike, although the Nike prints are much cooler. B)

Driver: Cleveland Classic 290 9.0 - Miyazaki C. Kua 43 (S)

Fw Wood: Maruman F3 Shuttle 15* - Roddio Pentacross W-5 BA (S)

Fw Wood: Tourstage 2008 ViQ 19* - Ns Pro GT700 (X)

Hybrid: Nakashima NX1 22* - Pured Fujikura TOUR SPEC Speeder 904HB (X)

Irons: Mizuno MP63 - Ns-Pro GH950 (S)

Wedge: Mizuno MP T-11 50* - Ns-Pro GH950 (S)

Wedges: Epon 210KGX 54*, 58* - Shimada Wedge shaft

Putter: Seemore DB4

Grips: Iomic & Lamkin

Bag: OnOff OB0010 Shingo Katayama limited Tour Bag

Bag: Adidas Japan Tour Bag

Ball: Nike Vapor

One that has a Big and Tall line though I only need the big part. I like the Reebok stuff I've been getting from the local B&T store.

Back in my bass fishing days I was offered a sponsorship by the Husky Angler! No joke....

How do you like the arnie wear? Seen some of it that looks amazing, other items not so much. How's the fit?

It's not complete European fit, it's more of a tailored fit. Comfortable threads, IMO.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

It's not complete European fit, it's more of a tailored fit. Comfortable threads, IMO.

I'm going to have to check out that line this year for a polo or two.

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

I can't vote for a brand I've never worn, which eliminates most of them. The reason being is my highest priority is fitting my physique. On that basis, my favorite is the Adidas ForMotion line. Ogio would be second, although I'm a little too old for their current fashions, so it drops to third. Under Armour becomes my second choice. I don't seem to have a Nike body, so they're way down the list.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

I noticed no one has said Depends.:lol:

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

The adidas formotion is my favorite polo to play in.

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

I won 15 pairs of Bonobos Chinos, and continue to 'collect" them as new colors come out. I love their pants, but they need to make a true golf line.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

My first choice would be Greg Norman....Hands down, it is the most comfortable active wear clothing out there. Especially the shorts with the "rubbery band" in the waistline to keep your shirt tucked in.

My second choice would be "Callaway"....They are as comfortable as the Greg Normans.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Polo: classic american style, plus it works well on and off the course. Also, I'm fat and it fits better, especially the pants. Holla at me if you wanna get beat by a fat guy :lol:

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

Polo: classic american style, plus it works well on and off the course. Also, I'm fat and it fits better, especially the pants. Holla at me if you wanna get beat by a fat guy :lol:

HOLLA!!! and welcome

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Nike Travis Mathew or Alial Fital

I am actually shocked at the number of people who said sub70. I own about eight pair of their pants which are a little different fit than most and are a little snug in the thighs but are fantastic quality, color, and design. However, their shirts are HORRIBLE! The sleeves are the shortest I've ever tried in in my life! The fit is tight and small, which is expected but they are smaller than Travis mathew, but the sleeve length is a total joke. If you have arms with any size to them at all you feel like a muscle man wearing these things! It's a shame because the materials and quality are great but the sizes are a joke. I did go up a size, then two sizes, but couldn't get over them.

Archived